Count Nefaria vs. Gladiator

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

StiltmanFTW
https://comicvine1.cbsistatic.com/uploads/original/11121/111215237/4777073-1267660702-Count.png

vs.

https://tinyurl.com/y8gog22s

deft
Nefaria puts that mohawk in the Thor's anus and wins eventually.

lawest9
Neferia wins after a very good fight.

Stoic
Nefaria appeared to be a tier above Gladiator.

carver9
Gladiator wins.

Supermutant
Classic Count no doubt

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Supermutant
Classic Count no doubt

We take them as a whole. All of their showings.

Classic would be too easy, as Glads already "fluctuated" even on the beginning of his career, when he was supposed to be at his best.

Damborgson
Count would beat the **** off Gladiator. He was a notch higher than him at least.

Supermutant
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
We take them as a whole. All of their showings.

Classic would be too easy, as Glads already "fluctuated" even on the beginning of his career, when he was supposed to be at his best.

The pic in the op was of classic and we actually go by the most current version unless specified in the op. Anyways there is a huge difference between classic and modern Count. So you want a composite version in that case Glads average is probably higher so he wins.

BruceSkywalker
glads loses

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Supermutant
The pic in the op was of classic and we actually go by the most current version unless specified in the op. Anyways there is a huge difference between classic and modern Count. So you want a composite version in that case Glads average is probably higher so he wins.

Pics are pics stick out tongue Nefaria wasn't officially depowered.

Anyway, as the thread barely got a few replies, it's still not too late for me to specify as I did above wink

As bad as Modern Nef might've looked, Kallark was busy bending over for random dudes in public, too.

Smurph
Bump

cdtm
Gladiator.

Far better feats, waaay superior speed. Only real argument in Nef's favor is his performance against Thor, and frankly Gladiator has done better. "The Reigning" for example.

Delta1938
Originally posted by cdtm
Gladiator.

Far better feats, waaay superior speed. Only real argument in Nef's favor is his performance against Thor, and frankly Gladiator has done better. "The Reigning" for example.

Alternate universe Gladiator.

Same with the him fighting Thor in a time dilation.

cdtm
Originally posted by Delta1938
Alternate universe Gladiator.

Same with the him fighting Thor in a time dilation.

Maaaaybe. Well, yes. smile

All within Glads power set though. His super speed is no joke.

And he still punched out a planet.

How about Mean Supreme? Stalemated him.

Nova Prime Richard Rider he outright overpowered.

Delta1938
Maaaaybe. Well, yes. smile

All within Glads power set though. His super speed is no joke.

How about Mean Supreme? Stalemated him.

Nova Prime Richard Rider he outright overpowered.

Don't know if Supreme fight is canon or not, but the rules wouldn't allow it. I personally don't care it being used if it is canon, but that's not my call.

Don't know if he actually has combat speed fights like the time dilation fight. It's the only one I've seen argued, and like I said, alternate universe version.

cdtm
Don't know if Supreme fight is canon or not, but the rules wouldn't allow it. I personally don't care it being used if it is canon, but that's not my call.

Don't know if he actually has combat speed fights like the time dilation fight. It's the only one I've seen argued, and like I said, alternate universe version.

Wouldn't it be enough to show out of combat feats that proved he's capable though?

Like how PC Superboy countered a magic attack by Mordru by turning sand into a Time Bubble, dumping his friends into the bubble, and escaping through time, just before the magic bolt hits. Even if Superboy never used that level of speed in a fight, shouldn't it count for fights here?

Delta1938
Wouldn't it be enough to show out of combat feats that proved he's capable though?

Like how PC Superboy countered a magic attack by Mordru by turning sand into a Time Bubble, dumping his friends into the bubble, and escaping through time, just before the magic bolt hits. Even if Superboy never used that level of speed in a fight, shouldn't it count for fights here?

You didn't argue any Gladiator speed feats that fit what you described so.....what was your point?

cdtm
You didn't argue any Gladiator speed feats that fit what you described so.....what was your point?

Was responding to combat speed feats comment.

What if I could show speed feats that aren't in combat?

Delta1938
Was responding to combat speed feats comment.

What if I could show speed feats that aren't in combat?

It would still be relevant if it actually applied. Maybe you should have actually used it to begin with if you have it. sneer

Stoic
Gladiator is the exception of the rule. I want to say that he'd quickly get the advantage here, but once he is hit, I'm not too sure of his chances.

Smurph
lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.