Supreme vs. Ultraman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LordGod
Peak Supreme (if there is such a thing)

Composite Ultraman (pre and post FP feats allowed)

MrMind
I assume it's both original supreme and alan moore's supreme feats can be used

Mean Supreme should be peak, Alan Moore's Supreme is up there too, it's suppose to pay tribute to silver age superman, but feats wise he's nowhere close.

I say Ultraman has bigger outlier feats like lifting infinity or fighting AM, but Supreme has more consistent high end showings, his sister Suprema lifted a universe and she's said to be weaker than Supreme

dunno how to call this one

carver9
Peak Supreme stomps and easily tbh.

Galan007
Originally posted by MrMind
I assume it's both original supreme and alan moore's supreme feats can be used

Mean Supreme should be peak, Alan Moore's Supreme is up there too, it's suppose to pay tribute to silver age superman, but feats wise he's nowhere close.

I say Ultraman has bigger outlier feats, but Supreme has more consistent high end showings, his sister Suprema lifted a universe and she's said to be weaker than Supreme

Supreme ftw The original/"mean" Supreme(ala. Liefeld) is the most powerful Supreme of them all. Even the Moore iteration is absolutely nothing compared to him.

carver9
He stomped Suprema, the same being who held a Universe in her hands. He destroys here.

Galan007
He beat the absolute shit out of Suprema, yeah... And not just that, but it took EVERY version of Supreme in existence just to contain mean Supreme. He's an absolute beast.

Mean Supreme also scales Omni-Man(and other characters from the Invincible-verse) WAY up, which I'm totally fine with. smile

MrMind
Originally posted by Galan007
The original/"mean" Supreme(ala. Liefeld) is the most powerful Supreme of them all. Even the Moore iteration is absolutely nothing compared to him.

I'm not sure even original Supreme has feats far exceed Ultraman.

Certainly not from his evenly fights with Gladiator and Omni Man. (which imo are low feats for Supreme)

This fight can go either way with an edge to Supreme due to more high end feats. but Ultraman is boosted tremendously here with both P52/N52 feats

carver9
Originally posted by Galan007
He beat the absolute shit out of Suprema, yeah... And not just that, but it took EVERY version of Supreme in existence just to contain mean Supreme. He's an absolute beast.

Mean Supreme also scales Omni-Man(and other characters from the Invincible-verse) WAY up, which I'm totally fine with. smile

I straight up forgot about the versions of Supremes containing him. Thats freaking insane.

Galan007
Originally posted by MrMind
I'm not sure even original Supreme has feats far exceed Ultraman.

Certainly not from his evenly fights with Gladiator and Omni Man. (which imo are low feats for Supreme)

This fight can go either way with an edge to Supreme due to more high end feats. but Ultraman is boosted tremendously here with both P52/N52 feats Is the Supreme/Gladiator crossover even canon?

I don't think Supreme's battle with Nolan was a low showing for Supreme(especially given how retardedly uber Larsen wrote him in that story), but it was definitely a high showing for Nolan, considering it effectively scales him above all other versions of Supreme.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.