Kylo Ren, Rey (RoS) vs. Darth Vader, Luke Skywalker (RotJ)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

quanchi112
Two trilogies decide once and for all who is the most powerful and formidable force users in combat. All versions are from the films I listed at that point.

SquallX
laughing

quanchi112
Originally posted by SquallX
laughing So you side with team Kylo. Wonderful.

Josh_Alexander
Anakin and Luke, ofcourse.

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by Josh_Alexander
Anakin and Luke, ofcourse.

Based on what besides your bias?

quanchi112
Anakin and Luke, ofcourse. Based on what? Kylo and Rey have far superior feats, statements, duels, etc.

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
Based on what besides your bias?

Hi Broly, how's life?

They seem more impresive to me. Vader would beat any on saber combat, and Luke's force powers are beyond.

BrolyBlack
What feats? What vadar feats?? Vadar got beat by a rookie Luke when his training was unfinished.

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by quanchi112
Based on what? Kylo and Rey have far superior feats, statements, duels, etc.

Your opinion is respected, although Vader and Luke have fought and defeated more skilled individuals.

BrolyBlack
Who have they defeated that had more skill?

quanchi112
Your opinion is respected, although Vader and Luke have fought and defeated more skilled individuals. No, they have not. Ben best Luke. Vader lost to Luke. Rey had Palpatines power. Her feats crap all over Vader and Lukes as does Rens.

quanchi112
Who have they defeated that had more skill? Exactly. Who?

Josh_Alexander
Who have they defeated that had more skill?

Vader defeated countless Jedi, and Luke was in par with Vader. That's more impressive than anything Kylo or Ray have done (Defeating Sidious due to plot device isn't impressive, in case you were thinking about it)

Josh_Alexander
No, they have not. Ben best Luke. Vader lost to Luke. Rey had Palpatines power. Her feats crap all over Vader and Lukes as does Rens.

Luke demonstrated that he was superior to Kylo at the end of ROTJ. It's called continuity. Kylo was ultimately outbest by his master.

quanchi112
Luke demonstrated that he was superior to Kylo at the end of ROTJ. It's called continuity. Kylo was ultimately outbest by his master. By doing what? In that film his feats are trash compared to theirs. Rey beats Palpatine straight up. Luke took it like a chump. No cheap attacks this time. Ren and Rey are too much. Rey can jump over tie fighters what can Luke do struggle at Jabbas?

BrolyBlack

Josh_Alexander
By doing what? In that film his feats are trash compared to theirs. Rey beats Palpatine straight up. Luke took it like a chump. No cheap attacks this time. Ren and Rey are too much. Rey can jump over tie fighters what can Luke do struggle at Jabbas?

Continuity eludes you, Kylo was in the end, defeated by Luke. Your only ace here is Rey.

Rey didn't beat Palpatine. Palpatine destroyed himself. His power bounced on him, in one of the most hilarious plot devices used by movies in history.

quanchi112
Continuity eludes you, Kylo was in the end, defeated by Luke. Your only ace here is Rey.

Rey didn't beat Palpatine. Palpatine destroyed himself. His power bounced on him, in one of the most hilarious plot devices used by movies in history. Kylo killed Snoke, Luke dies and admits in the final film he was wrong to hide there out of fear. He admits he was wrong. Poor guy.

Rey used the sabers to redirect the fl just as Windu did. No Anakin to save him. Yoda was disarmed by the fl not Rey.

laughing out loud

quanchi112

Josh_Alexander

Josh_Alexander
Kylo killed Snoke, Luke dies and admits in the final film he was wrong to hide there out of fear. He admits he was wrong. Poor guy.

Rey used the sabers to redirect the fl just as Windu did. No Anakin to save him. Yoda was disarmed by the fl not Rey.

laughing out loud

Your first line literaly has nothing to do with combat feats. We are debating who defeats who, not who has stronger emotions.

Luke outbest Kylo in their final combat. Combat feats are on Luke's side.

All Rey did was use a basic Jedi technique to redirect Sidious' lightning, that's not impressive, and useless against two individuals which won't use lightning.

Vader and Luke dominate.

quanchi112
Your first line literaly has nothing to do with combat feats. We are debating who defeats who, not who has stronger emotions.

Luke outbest Kylo in their final combat. Combat feats are on Luke's side.

All Rey did was use a basic Jedi technique to redirect Sidious' lightning, that's not impressive, and useless against two individuals which won't use lightning.

Vader and Luke dominate. Kylo decimated Rey in this film. Had her at his mercy.

Luke never bested him. His actions caused his death. Kylo was the suprem leader Luke admitted he was wrong for hiding out of fear.

Yoda failed. So you need power to do so. Rey and windy were successful Yoda failed.

What in[restive feats does Vader or Luke have? Let us compare.

quanchi112
Kylo and Rey have defeated no one in saber combat besides themselves. Vader's combat experience>>>>>> them.

It's logic. Rey defeated Palpatine. Ren defeated Dameron. Ben defeated Luke. Need I go on? Rey also humiliated Luke in TLJ in hand to hand combat.

BrolyBlack
Kylo and Rey have defeated no one in saber combat besides themselves. Vader's combat experience>>>>>> them.

It's logic.

The only people Vadar defeated on screen was an extremely Old Dooku, and Obi Wan, who was also old.

Rey defeated palpatine, as well as kicking much ass throughout the films with and without her saber.

BrolyBlack
Rey took down Luke without even trying, as well as all of snokes guards, and the knights of ren.

Josh_Alexander
Kylo decimated Rey in this film. Had her at his mercy.

Luke never bested him. His actions caused his death. Kylo was the suprem leader Luke admitted he was wrong for hiding out of fear.

Yoda failed. So you need power to do so. Rey and windy were successful Yoda failed.

What in

I know that nothing I say will change your opinion quanchi and I don't have time for our old long debates. I just wanted to have a quick debate with you, for old times sake :P

Nice to see ya though, perhaps when I get free time I can come back and have a melee with you.

Take care dude.

Josh_Alexander
P.D. Nice to c ya too Broly.

quanchi112
I know that nothing I say will change your opinion quanchi and I don't have time for our old long debates. I just wanted to have a quick debate with you, for old times sake :P

Nice to see ya though, perhaps when I get free time I can come back and have a melee with you.

Take care dude. So you came by to concede? Next time have the courage to debate. Ren and Rey win.

The Merchant
Kylo and Rey tbh especially if you restrict it to films only. They can blow up drop ships that are somewhat bigger than X wings.

WolvesofBabylon
Ren and Rey win. Mainly because the ST sucked so bad with power scaling

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.