Ahsoka vs Darth Maul & Darth Tyranus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

juggernaut74
Can we finally get Ahsoka to taste defeat?

If not throw in Savage Opress.

Fight takes place in Palpatines office on Coruscant.

ozz81
Cool which Ahsoka rebels or ?

juggernaut74
Originally posted by ozz81
Cool which Ahsoka rebels or ? Whatever version.

Not sure it matters though Ahsoka is power.

ozz81
yeah TCW or younger ahsoka probably not, the rebels one im not so sure: i reckon maybe darth tyranuses lighting might to the trick to pull the win .. maybe the FL will be to much for her in the end plus maul etc?

juggernaut74
Ahsoka will block it like she did to Sidious imo.

ozz81
Originally posted by juggernaut74
Ahsoka will block it like she did to Sidious imo.

oh yeah but to be honest she couldnt block that attack for to long it wasnt a potent attack i think : it was designed to trap or lure ashoka and ezra closer to him like a rope or trap etc but she later on was struggling to block it and needed ezras help but even that was to much for her or them : which lead to both of them running away from sidious and escaping via the portal ..

juggernaut74
I don't recall the specific details of that but you may be right.

ozz81
I don't recall the specific details of that but you may be right.

https://youtu.be/Yg8mUrtHjRQ

This was it above in link. She was slightly injured from it as well.

juggernaut74
That does appear to show her having issues with that.

So Force Lightning is definitely an option.

Lord Stark
Tyranus solos mid diff

juggernaut74
Did you not see the latest episode of Clone Wars?

Or her appearance on Rebels?

relentless1
Tyranus slaughters her

also, Ashoka didn't block Sidious' lightning, he was probing with Sith magic lol since when does lightning look like flames??

NTJack0
Ahsoka loses hard. She's powerful, but only guys like Palpatine or Yoda could take two Dooku level people down at once.

Lord Stark
Did you not see the latest episode of Clone Wars?

Or her appearance on Rebels?

Yeah, she is portrayed as a peer to Kenobi. Every canon encounter Obi-Wan has he gets utterly destroyed by Tyranus. So I've seen nothing at all on-screen to suggest Ahsoka wouldn't lose this encounter.

xPRIMEx
Nah Ahsoka stomps

ozz81
Originally posted by Lord Stark
Yeah, she is portrayed as a peer to Kenobi. Every canon encounter Obi-Wan has he gets utterly destroyed by Tyranus. So I've seen nothing at all on-screen to suggest Ahsoka wouldn't lose this encounter.

yeah good point it just reminds me even Sidous when he fought both maul and savage it wasnt a walk in the park for him either.. And obviously sidious is a great light saber duelist. otherwise he would have sent dooku to execute them..

ares834
Dooku ain't slaughtering Ahsoka... Beat her? Sure. But slaughter? No chance. She was Maul level back during TCW and only improved over the years before getting to Rebels where she managed to give a decent fight against Vader.

Regardless, she obviously loses here.

YousufKhan1212
Ahsoka absolutely destroys

juggernaut74
Originally posted by ares834
Dooku ain't slaughtering Ahsoka... Beat her? Sure. But slaughter? No chance. She was Maul level back during TCW and only improved over the years before getting to Rebels where she managed to give a decent fight against Vader.

Regardless, she obviously loses here. Ahsoka gave a descent fight to Vader and Vader was trying to killer her so that's hella impressive imo.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.