MCU: Spiderman vs. Corvus Glaive

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
FFH Spiderman

Who wins

KingD19
Spidey stabs Corvus with his spear. With his eyes closed so he freaks out when he opens them.

riv6672
Bane dies.

TheVaultDweller
If Corvus could land a clean hit, he'd seriously hurt Peter. But Peter is pretty fast and agile and should be able to overpower him pretty easily, seeing as he was able to not only stop a blow from Cull but actually pull him back and off his feet at a later point as well, and Cull was depicted as the physical powerhouse among Thanos' children.

BruceSkywalker
peter tingle ftw..

Adam Grimes
Peter flicks him

riv6672
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
peter tingle ftw..
How so?
I mean, he gets hit a lot.

KingD19
After he got the tingle he avoided the entire last part of the movie. And that's thousands of bullets coming from multiple drones in different locations. Corvusvhad trouble with people way below Spidey's paygrade. Remember he didnt have the tingle in any movie except Far From Home.

riv6672
Interesting.
Going to make for a shitty next installment.
Peter Parker, The Untouchable Spider-man.

juggerman
Originally posted by KingD19
After he got the tingle he avoided the entire last part of the movie. And that's thousands of bullets coming from multiple drones in different locations. Corvusvhad trouble with people way below Spidey's paygrade. Remember he didnt have the tingle in any movie except Far From Home.

He had it in Civil War but it was shoddy

KingD19
Originally posted by juggerman
He had it in Civil War but it was shoddy

He showed signs of it ever since he showed up, but it was only ever worth a damn in FFH.

juggerman
Originally posted by KingD19
He showed signs of it ever since he showed up, but it was only ever worth a damn in FFH.

Right. I'm not saying it was on the same level the whole time. Just that he showed it in his first appearance. As I said, it was shoddy.

TheVaultDweller
Well, I think it was a case that he needed to learn how to tune certain things out. He even says to Tony in CW that his senses get overstimulated with too much information. Probably similar to kid Superman in MoS when his senses started increasing in potency, before he learned to control them. We even see Spidey close his eyes to focus on his "tingle" at the beginning of the final showdown between him and Mysterio in that tunnel bridge.

I'd still pick Spider-Sense over something like Daredevil's enhanced senses. Because no one ever thinks about the negative aspects of having enhanced actual senses. Like never having peace and quiet. Or literally being able to smell the person next to you's butthole. Or routinely getting punched in the face while having an enhanced sense of touch.

riv6672
QFT laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.