Mera vs Dracula

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MrMind
Mera P52/N52, Dracula from Marvel 616

who wins

carver9
Dracula

zopzop
She would literally turn him to dust via desiccation.

Glorificus
Dracula.

MrMind
geniune question, did dracula gets an upgrade from his original run? I've started reading tomb of dracula from the 70s and he hasn't done anything impressive to suggest he's above high meta tier. certainly not near the creds people are giving him.

zopzop
Originally posted by MrMind
geniune question, did dracula gets an upgrade from his original run? I've started reading tomb of dracula from the 70s and he hasn't done anything impressive to suggest he's above high meta tier. certainly not near the creds people are giving him.
It don't matter what upgrades he has if he can't stop her desiccating him. He's a giant blood bag and guess what composes the majority of blood? Turning to mist won't save him either, she can just bubble him up.

StiltmanFTW

Marvel Drac is all over the place.

So yeah, depending on the era (or the writer), you could see him sodomizing Surfer or struggling with Blade.

MrMind
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Marvel Drac is all over the place.

So yeah, depending on the era (or the writer), you could see him sodomizing Surfer or struggling with Blade.

Yeah I just got pass tomb of dracula issue 10, good series, those 70s comics are legit underrated. dark mysterious vibe, less morals and sjw crap. I miss the old school days when women are treated as second class citizens

blade back in the day with afro looking like a member of earth wind and fire.

Originally posted by zopzop
It don't matter what upgrades he has if he can't stop her desiccating him. He's a giant blood bag and guess what composes the majority of blood? Turning to mist won't save him either, she can just bubble him up.

I agree with your accessment thumb up
Mera is lowkey hax as fuk

StiltmanFTW
Her hydrokinesis ability is too powerful, yeah.

Even with the non-killing rule, Drac is pretty much immortal, so she can f*ck him up with no mercy.

MrMind
e1x_9Tv9QZ8

StyleTime
This isn't directly related to the fight, but Quicksilver has the most random desiccation
resistance feat ever, and they mention desiccation specifically.

I'm not sure how that makes sense, but...comics. Beast got wrecked though, so the world still makes sense.

CosmicComet
Dual adamantium katana would slice her up

MrMind
dracula has those?

zopzop
Originally posted by StyleTime
This isn't directly related to the fight, but Quicksilver has the most random desiccation
resistance feat ever, and they mention desiccation specifically.

I'm not sure how that makes sense, but...comics. Beast got wrecked though, so the world still makes sense.
I don't think the writer knows what 'desiccation' means big grin Famine's power is "emaciation", two completely different things.

StiltmanFTW
dracula has those?

No.

It's a KMC joke. Lordofmurder from the movie forum always used to give Drac two adamantium katanas in his threadstarting stips.

DarkSaint85
Plus creatures of the night. He had a real hard on for Drac. Made him out to be HH level.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.