Etrigan the Demon vs Immortal Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lawest9
Who wins and why?

Quick Freeze

carver9
Hulk destroys him

lawest9
Originally posted by carver9
Hulk destroys him What a "surprise", LOL.

MrMind
Etrigan

Eon Blue

lawest9
😆

DarkSaint85
Etrigan sends him to Hell, after neither can destroy each other.

Galan007
Etrigan is criminally underrated. He wins.

Senor Cage
King Etrigan wins

https://i.imgur.com/uf37dyA.jpg

Flyattractor
Immortal Hulk did start out pretty good, and then just went to pure shit...That and his Being Full on Immortal took a lot of tension out of the series too.

carver9
Immortal Hulk just destroyed someone that Classic Hulk was having fits with and he did it easily. Hes proven to be above most people on earth. Etrigan, as powerful as he is just doesn't have Hulk fts. This is a sweep for Immortal Hulk.

Flyattractor
Meh.

carver9
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Meh.

He temp defeated the One Below All. The complete opposite of the One Above All.

Flyattractor
That is just typical Comic Nonsense. Malarky like that has been going on for Decades.

Its just the typical Arms Race of Comic Book Feats and Nonsense.

carver9
That is just typical Comic Nonsense. Malarky like that has been going on for Decades.

Its just the typical Arms Race of Comic Book Feats and Nonsense.

Lol... so tell me, what kind of fts would catch your interest?

Flyattractor
Etrigan once wore a nazi flag into battle like a diaper.. has HULK EVER BEEN THAT COOL!?

I think NOT!!!!!!!

carver9
Etrigan once wore a nazi flag into battle like a diaper.. has HULK EVER BEEN THAT COOL!?

I think NOT!!!!!!!

laughing out loud you won

Senor Cage
Immortal Hulk just destroyed someone that Classic Hulk was having fits with and he did it easily. Hes proven to be above most people on earth. Etrigan, as powerful as he is just doesn't have Hulk fts. This is a sweep for Immortal Hulk.

King Etrigan owned a demon that was going to overtake the universe.

MrMind
Etrigan jams TOBA up Hulk's ass thumb up

Stoic

I think NOT!!!!!!!

So, you're a nazi supporter?

beatboks
I dont see either causing the other physical damage via slugfest. They are both innthe same league physically in strength, durability and regen with Etrigan having a slight edge in speed (that he uses more rarely than other super bricks, but does vs speedster bricks- which Hulk isnt so wont come into play IMHO).

The thing is that Etrigan also has his hellfire and magic. He has a dislike of magic so uses it even more rarely than he does his speed. He does however use his hellfire often and that can hurt hulk because it isnt a nornal fire but one that burns the soul. Also Etrigan has the advantage that he actually enjoys pain, most of what Hulk would do to him will be like foreplay that he actually enjoys and make him want to fight more.

carver9
Why are you saying Etrigan is in Hulks league when it comes to strength? I highly doubt that and I think the strength advantage Hulk have is HUGE.

MrMind
well...for starter...he punched superman to the moon

carver9
Originally posted by MrMind
well...for starter...he punched superman to the moon

Thats it?

lawest9
well...for starter...he punched superman to the moon That says enough right there.

Senor Cage
Why are you saying Etrigan is in Hulks league when it comes to strength? I highly doubt that and I think the strength advantage Hulk have is HUGE.

Meh.

carver9
Originally posted by lawest9
That says enough right there.

Hulk have far better fts though. That doesnt say anything and that punch did absolutely nothing to Superman.

lawest9
Hulk have far better fts though. That doesnt say anything and that punch did absolutely nothing to Superman. Sure it did, it knocked him to the moon even if it didn't hurt him.

TheHulkster
Hulk wins.

carver9
Sure it did, it knocked him to the moon even if it didn't hurt him.

It did absolutely nothing...

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/5/54851/2637682-555430_actioncomics762p108rr_super.jpg

http://i1007.photobucket.com/albums/af191/lgu88/Superman/Durability/impacts/ActionComics762c.jpg

This hit is far more devastating and Superman didn't go close to the distance of the moon...

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/1/12780/2166607-jla_classified__51_022.jpg

lawest9
It did absolutely nothing...

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/5/54851/2637682-555430_actioncomics762p108rr_super.jpg

http://i1007.photobucket.com/albums/af191/lgu88/Superman/Durability/impacts/ActionComics762c.jpg

This hit is far more devastating and Superman didn't go close to the distance of the moon...

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/1/12780/2166607-jla_classified__51_022.jpg The WATCHTOWER was on the moon, so your scans only prove my point.

carver9
The WATCHTOWER was on the moon, so your scans only prove my point.

So my point went completely over your head. Distance doesn't matter if the punch did nothing. The effects of a punch is what matters. Example, Wolverine was kicked to an entirely different country.

https://qph.fs.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-914aff4640d86d6de1673841d11d85b4.webp
https://qph.fs.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-10f9e5b370e4b56d5c93721ece8fd0aa.webp

It did absolutely nothing to him and he didn't go close to that distance. A punch from Hulk turns Wolverine insides into jelly. Why are you not comprehending this?

lawest9
So my point went completely over your head. Distance doesn't matter if the punch did nothing. The effects of a punch is what matters. Example, Wolverine was kicked to an entirely different country.

https://qph.fs.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-914aff4640d86d6de1673841d11d85b4.webp
https://qph.fs.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-10f9e5b370e4b56d5c93721ece8fd0aa.webp

It did absolutely nothing to him. A punch from Hulk turns Wolverine insides into jelly. Why are you not comprehending this? I've always understood your point exactly, you are arguing a different point altogether, granted that the punch didn't do any damage to Supes at all, I agree, but the point that's going over your head is that it requires load of superhuman strength to knock anyone from earth to the 🌙, let alone doing that to Superman.

Hulk's durability doesn't match Superman's.

carver9
I've always understood your point exactly, you are arguing a different point altogether, granted that the punch didn't do any damage to Supes at all, I agree, but the point that's going over your head is that it requires load of superhuman strength to knock anyone from earth to the 🌙, let alone doing that to Superman.

Hulk's durability doesn't match Superman's.

No one said the punch requires no strength, it did but this punch wasn't that great.

Lololol @ Hulk durability not matching Supermans. When Hulk gets knocked out, it is noticed and mentioned and talked about for days because its rare. When Superman gets knocked the F out, its brushed off because it isn't as uncommon as Hulk getting koed. Its much harder to drop Hulk due to his healing factor and durability and dynamic power. Your statement is false. Lol.

lawest9
No one said the punch requires no strength, it did but this punch wasn't that great.

Lololol @ Hulk durability not matching Supermans. When Hulk gets knocked out, it is noticed and mentioned and talked about for days because its rare. When Superman gets knocked the F out, its brushed off because it isn't as uncommon as Hulk getting koed. Its much harder to drop Hulk due to his healing factor and durability and dynamic power. Your statement is false. Lol. My statement is not false at all, there's generally a plot device behinds the times that Superman has been knocked out, such as due to his special weakeness such has kryptonite, magic or red sun radiation, and a few times by those with equal or occasional greater strength.

Hulk has been one shot ko'ed by far weaker opponents like Doc Samson, the Thing, Iron Man and Namor just for example, I stand by my statement that Hulk's durability does NOT match Superman's, and there is nothing false about that.

carver9
My statement is not false at all, there's generally a plot device behinds the times that Superman has been knocked out, such as due to his special weakeness such has kryptonite, magic or red sun radiation, and a few times by those with equal or occasional greater strength.

Hulk has been one shot ko'ed by far weaker opponents like Doc Samson, the Thing, Iron Man and Namor just for example, I stand by my statement that Hulk's durability does NOT match Superman's, and there is nothing false about that.

The scan I posted above, that hit nearly killed Superman. Batman couldn't find a pulse and no weakness exploiting took place.

Every showing minus the Thing showing (even though plot was involved) took place over 15 years ago. Hulk have became far more powerful. Do better.

lawest9
The scan I posted above, that hit nearly killed Superman. Batman couldn't find a pulse and no weakness exploiting took place.

Every showing minus the Thing showing (even though plot was involved) took place over 15 years ago. Hulk have became far more powerful. Do better. Uhh uhh buddy you are splitting hairs here, Superman too have become far more powerful in that span of time, and the number of people who have taken Hulk out ( I could name more ) pale by comparison in power to those who have defeated Superman, so I invite you to "do better". 😄😄😄

beatboks

1.Etrigan has punched Superman with enough force to send him to the moon. He has also ripped open his flesh.

2. He has physically smashed Dianna a few times pretty much punked her.

3. He has fought Lobo to a stalemate 3 or 4 times. There are literally 10 or 12 pages available on line of the two of them evenly matched in strength. That is the same Lobo who has knocked Captian Marvel/shazam around, fought well with Superman, and pulled stellar mass out of the sky with a chain (he can literally move stars)

Hulk most certainly doesnt have a huge strength advantage at all, at least for anyone who doesnt overstate his stats. Etrigan has feats based on scaling not far off WWH Level. The number of these he has are to his overall appearances the same as the are for WWH to Hulk appearances.

lawest9
Originally posted by beatboks
1.Etrigan has punched Superman with enough force to send him to the moon. He has also ripped open his flesh.

2. He has physically smashed Dianna a few times pretty much punked her.

3. He has fought Lobo to a stalemate 3 or 4 times. There are literally 10 or 12 pages available on line of the two of them evenly matched in strength. That is the same Lobo who has knocked Captian Marvel/shazam around, fought well with Superman, and pulled stellar mass out of the sky with a chain (he can literally move stars)

Hulk most certainly doesnt have a huge strength advantage at all, at least for anyone who doesnt overstate his stats. Etrigan has feats based on scaling not far off WWH Level. The number of these he has are to his overall appearances the same as the are for WWH to Hulk appearances. 👍

DarkSaint85
Lmao. So what if the punch did nothing to Superman - that's a durability feat right there.

Etrigan still sent a flier to the moon with his punch. THAT'S the strength feat. Smh at Carver's trolling here. The EFFECT is him flying to the moon

I would like clarification though. Are all of Hulk's feats being given, or just Immortal?.

lawest9
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Lmao. So what if the punch did nothing to Superman - that's a durability feat right there.

Etrigan still sent a flier to the moon with his punch. THAT'S the strength feat. Smh at Carver's trolling here. The EFFECT is him flying to the moon

I would like clarification though. Are all of Hulk's feats being given, or just Immortal?. I'll leave that to the discretion of the poster.

SquallX

MrMind
you mean like I surprised your mom last night?

He temp defeated the One Below All. The complete opposite of the One Above All.

no he didn't

carver9
Yep, he did. Cry.

MrMind
show the scans boy

BrolyBlack

No sir

TheHulkster
Hulk

carver9
@Squall,

Yes, he did.

MrMind
show the scans boy

carver9
First thing, im not your boy. You find it yourself, child.

BrolyBlack
First thing, im not your boy. You find it yourself, child.

OK son

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.