Count Dooku vs Savage Opress

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ozz81
https://youtu.be/7s3x8ox2ToE

In the above link looks like Savage did quite well against Dooku, almost looked like he was a bit better in the saber duel knocking dooku away and even the saber out of his hand once etc , Dooku had to resort to his lightening to keep savage away.

So basically who will win in the following:

1. Light saber duel only no force powers
2. Light saber duel only whereby both can use their full force powers and abilities but Dooku cant use his lightening at all.

Who will win in the above?

Darthadi
Dooku for sure. Savage had help from Ventress and was rage amped when he choked Dooku.

ozz81
Originally posted by Darthadi
Dooku for sure. Savage had help from Ventress and was rage amped when he choked Dooku.

cool , but when dooku kicked or got ventress out of the way it was almost like he was one on one with savage etc.. and resorted to his lightening most of the time.
Where did it say he was rage amped? But still even if he was rage amped that wouldnt make a difference because its part of his natural force ability right ?

juggernaut74
I wonder if Dooku ever really tapped into his rage? He always seemed so calm and collected.

Scizard
Pretty much everyone gets knocked over by Savage. Other than that Dooku literally shits on Savage when he's not distracted.

YousufKhan1212
Savage wins.

McP
This forum is more and more similar to that new shitsney canon - shitty as hell.

Ok then, I'll lover my level to be part of it at least for a while:

SAVAGE dida that in S3, he became stronger and stronger (we have to ignore his worse and worse feats) so S5 SAVAGE stopms this old pathetic guy very hard. But by abc logic, Maul > savageee and Maul became one of the most pathetic characters in canon so... dooku is even more pathetic, its like everyone >>>>>>> maul >>>> savage >>> cuuu( ! )uunt dooku

juggernaut74
Savage is superior across the board.

Forschbewithu
Dooku. Canon confirms he's a better duelist, and while Savage has a lot of raw power in the force, Dooku has the control to go alongside HIS raw strength.

I'm honestly surprised some people are actually saying Savage here.... Unless you're trolling. In which case, good job, you got me.

YousufKhan1212
Savage curbostomps.

juggernaut74
Originally posted by Forschbewithu
Dooku. Canon confirms he's a better duelist, and while Savage has a lot of raw power in the force, Dooku has the control to go alongside HIS raw strength.

I'm honestly surprised some people are actually saying Savage here.... Unless you're trolling. In which case, good job, you got me. Didn't you see their fight in season 3?

Darthadi
Dooku is still a tier above Savage. We just have to look at their performances against common adversaries, like Ventress or Kenobi.
I think Dooku had the problems he had with Savage in part because he was taken by surprise by his betrayal.

juggernaut74
Originally posted by Darthadi
Dooku is still a tier above Savage. We just have to look at their performances against common adversaries, like Ventress or Kenobi.
I think Dooku had the problems he had with Savage in part because he was taken by surprise by his betrayal. Kenobi did have Savages number the last time they battled, he chopped his arm off.

I wish they hadn't kill him off.

Scizard
Anyone who says Savage wins is trolling.

Rockydonovang
Oppress is bantha fodder:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OcXaicGvcvA

Dooku tiplees him

juggernaut74
Originally posted by Rockydonovang
Oppress is bantha fodder:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OcXaicGvcvA

Dooku tiplees him That is a cool video but what exactly it it supposed to prove?

Rockydonovang
Originally posted by juggernaut74
That is a cool video but what exactly it it supposed to prove?
Two savage++++ combabtants getting clowned collectively, one of whom is stylistically a nightmare for dooku.

Sheev
Dooku can win but it wont be easy IMO.

Bergmar
Dooku stomps

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.