"The One"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lord_Seth
Morpheus belives an old prophecy or something that "The One" will end the big war, BUT in Reloaded Neo finds out that the prophecy was a lie and so he tells Morpheus... So.... Is Neo really "The One" does "The One" really exist (or however i'm suppose to write it)?
If not - How can Neo do the things he does?
If Neo is "The One" - How can the prophecy be a lie? wacko confused

Sifer
Because the prophecy was created around the arisal of the anomaly. That he will save Zion...if he would have chosen the other door, he would have saved Zion.

He still may, we don't know the fate smile

Lord_Seth
Erase this reply

Lord_Seth
So what you're saying is that if Neo would have chosen the other door then the prophecy was true? ... Can't be its a prophecy if its true it happens no matter what just like Morpheus said before he knew the prophecy was false - when they're in the elevator and Trinity says "how could this be? we haven't got what we came for (Not the real quote)". and Morpheus answers it couldn't go wrong when they ask him how dooes he know he says "because we are still alive" so what if they have tryed to fight the twins ? it was false?(leave the fact that i is false)
its either true or not can't changed it by choosing something not according to the prophecycause then its not a prophecy.

Ushgarak
It's not really a case of the Prophecy being true or false. It was a means of control, but it was not infallible. So it is not so much it being false as it simply failing.

Lord_Seth
Can a prophecy fail?

Sifer
No, the prophecy is a lie to make people believe that they have hope. When they all just being controlled smile But no Neo knows the truth, he chose not to save Zion and instead save Trinity. Neo has now put a ****in huge spanner in the Machines system by choosing the other door smile

Lord_Seth
ok so the prophecy is a lie it was never true so why:

and besides how can Neo be "The One" if the prophecy is a lie?
and if he is not "The One" how can he have super powers?

I know i'm stubborn big grin

Sifer
Errr that just reitterates the point I made. It was a lie created around the arisal of the anomaly to decieve the humans into thinking they stand a chance when it is all just another level of control!!!

Lord_Seth
whatever...

Sifer
What do you mean whatever...it also says this plain as day in the film!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.