Blue Marvel vs Superboy (Kon-El)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Adam Grimes
BM vs Post-Crisis (Rebirth?) Conner Kent. Who wins?

MrMind
Superboy

TheHulkster
Blue Marvel convincingly.

deft
Superboy.

carver9
Originally posted by TheHulkster
Blue Marvel convincingly.

Adam Grimes
I would like to read some arguments.

h1a8
What are BM combat speed and reaction feats? What are superboy's?

Diesldude
Superboy wins.

AlbertoJohnAvil
Blue Marvel stomps.

BrolyBlack
Superboy beats him down

TheHulkster
What is Conner's best lifting feat?

Damborgson
You guys think that Superboy has the strength to one shot Sentry ? Out of your minds.

h1a8
Originally posted by Damborgson
You guys think that Superboy has the strength to one shot Sentry ? Out of your minds.

Strength only determines battles when all else is nearly equal. If one being is significantly faster than the other or have some unique power capable of gaining an advantage then strength is not a huge factor.

It's too simplistic to always vote for the stronger. It shows a lack of thinking as well.

carver9
Name Superboy speed fts.

lawest9
Originally posted by carver9
Name Superboy speed fts.
https://www.reddit.com/r/respectthreads/comments/7l7cfe/respect_superboy_complete_post_crisis/

DarkSaint85
"Seen it, not impressed" - Carver9

lawest9
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
"Seen it, not impressed" - Carver9 Thatttttt's him.

BrolyBlack
"Seen it, not impressed" - Carver9

laughing out loud

Carver debating opinions depends solely on being impressed b someone that not actually real, my God

Carver if I drew up a comic witch a Stick Figure blowing up 12 universes. Would that be impressive?

TheHulkster
Originally posted by Damborgson

Not to mention one shotting Ultimate Hulk.

Stoic
His lifting feats are attributed to tactile telekinesis. Conner lifted a train, and he strained while doing so. Adam lifted a meteor the size of a state, and showed no signs of it being close to his strength cap. Adam fought King Hyperion on equal footing, and he wasn't blitzed by Hyperion's super speed which shows that he can fight super fast beings. The same can be said about his short bout with Sentry. The answer should be obvious, Conner would be over his head, and should be one shot by this level of opponent, or outright dominated.

AlbertoJohnAvil
Blue Marvel can just rip the photons out of superboys body

https://i.postimg.cc/BP3xRsRf/poy.jpg

https://i.postimg.cc/BP3xRsRf/poy.jpg

-K-M-
Yeeeeeah how is he going to do that in the middle of a fight? He had to concentrate and the person was allowing him to do it as well

Adam Grimes
Originally posted by Stoic
His lifting feats are attributed to tactile telekinesis. Conner lifted a train, and he strained while doing so. Adam lifted a meteor the size of a state, and showed no signs of it being close to his strength cap. Adam fought King Hyperion on equal footing, and he wasn't blitzed by Hyperion's super speed which shows that he can fight super fast beings. The same can be said about his short bout with Sentry. The answer should be obvious, Conner would be over his head, and should be one shot by this level of opponent, or outright dominated. If Pocket Universe/SA Superboy couldn't one-shot him at his earliest levels, what makes you think Blue Marvel will be able to do so?

MrMind
Originally posted by Adam Grimes
If Pocket Universe/SA Superboy couldn't one-shot him at his earliest levels, what makes you think Blue Marvel will be able to do so?

thumb up

Stoic
If Pocket Universe/SA Superboy couldn't one-shot him at his earliest levels, what makes you think Blue Marvel will be able to do so?

Forum rules make mention that events of PIS aren't supposed to be mentioned. That entire subject is a dual edged sword, as it's pretty clear that any chacacter capable of fighting off 2 Supermans, should've easily one pieced Conner into grape juice. There's a clip of what it would look like. Man vs Train... give it a glance if you have the stomach for it. As it stands, Blue Marvel is well above Conner's tier. Or, are you trying to place Conner on Black Adam, and Magog's level, when he's clearly 2 tiers below them?

Stoic
Originally posted by -K-M-
Yeeeeeah how is he going to do that in the middle of a fight? He had to concentrate and the person was allowing him to do it as well

What? He wouldn't need to, but if he wanted to it wouldn't be difficult for Adam to restrain someone that he is vastly stronger than.

-K-M-
What? He wouldn't need to, but if he wanted to it wouldn't be difficult for Adam to restrain someone that he is vastly stronger than.

Ok show me an example of him just doing that exactly

Stoic
Originally posted by -K-M-
Ok show me an example of him just doing that exactly

Show me an example that isn't laden in PIS showing that Conner is on this level. Adam while in battle sudued a weakened Abstract level being with his powers. That alone is far above Conner's pay grade.

Damborgson

Stoic

Adam Grimes
Forum rules make mention that events of PIS aren't supposed to be mentioned. That entire subject is a dual edged sword, as it's pretty clear that any chacacter capable of fighting off 2 Supermans, should've easily one pieced Conner into grape juice. There's a clip of what it would look like. Man vs Train... give it a glance if you have the stomach for it. As it stands, Blue Marvel is well above Conner's tier. Or, are you trying to place Conner on Black Adam, and Magog's level, when he's clearly 2 tiers below them? But it wasn't the only time something like that happened. And I'm not talking about Prime, I was referring to a blitz from Pocket Universe Superboy.

Prime didn't one-shot him either. Black Zero? Nope. Survives getting clocked in the head by KC Superman with enough force to move a planet.

I'm simply arguing against the notion that Adam would be able to one-shot Superboy, so relax with the strawmen.

Diesldude
If Pocket Universe/SA Superboy couldn't one-shot him at his earliest levels, what makes you think Blue Marvel will be able to do so? thumb up thread

MrMind
stoic doesn't know who pocket universe superboy is

Diesldude
Conner has tactile telekinesis+ Krptonian level strength. It was coming to a point that TT was going to exceed his Krptonian level strength. Conner is above Adam.

Diesldude
Originally posted by MrMind
stoic doesn't know who pocket universe superboy is or that Conner also has kryptonian level strenght in addition TT. Smh.

-K-M-

TheHulkster
Of course Adam is more than strength. This is lopsided in Adams favor.

https://m.imgur.com/OJeeVov

https://m.imgur.com/qk02q3j

Diesldude
Of course Adam is more than strength. This is lopsided in Adams favor.

https://m.imgur.com/OJeeVov

https://m.imgur.com/qk02q3j because he can make force fields? laughing out loud
Conner can do those too.

NoctisOwen
Superboy edges him out

Diesldude
Show me an example that isn't laden in PIS showing that Conner is on this level. Adam while in battle sudued a weakened Abstract level being with his powers. That alone is far above Conner's pay grade. do you have a scan of him subduing a weakened abstract?

TheHulkster
Originally posted by Diesldude
do you have a scan of him subduing a weakened abstract?

You just saw the scan did you not?

Diesldude
You just saw the scan did you not? that dying being? He was subduing him or protecting him from dying quicker in normal space?

BrolyBlack
This is a spite thread against Blue Marvel

Stoic
You just saw the scan did you not?

He'll deny everything even when the Shaper isn't needed to prove that he'd step on Conner. All these guys see is the S and that's all that is needed for the win. Conner strained to stop a train, while Adam can effortlessly move state sized objects.

Stoic
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
This is a spite thread against Blue Marvel

Based on?

Stoic
Conner has tactile telekinesis+ Krptonian level strength. It was coming to a point that TT was going to exceed his Krptonian level strength. Conner is above Adam.

No he doesn't, stop lying. He has tactile telekinesis which allows him to nearly mimic Kryptonian strength. He's closer to being a Class 30 than anything.

TheHulkster
that dying being? He was subduing him or protecting him from dying quicker in normal space?

Not a dying being and it is subdued. It eventually participates with Galactus' Eternity Watch.

BrolyBlack
Based on?

Based on how powerful Superman is

Diesldude
He'll deny everything even when the Shaper isn't needed to prove that he'd step on Conner. All these guys see is the S and that's all that is needed for the win. Conner strained to stop a train, while Adam can effortlessly move state sized objects. wait you said Adam subdued an abstract and that was an outright lie. Whether I accept or deny, it's now irrelevant becuase you got caught lying. Smh.

BrolyBlack
Shameful

Diesldude
Not a dying being and it is subdued. It eventually participates with Galactus' Eternity Watch. I know subdue starts with in S, but the word that they actually used was stabilize as in S.T.A.B.I.L.I.Z.E.

Im seriously questioning your ability to read comics now. Even your cropped out, out of context scans are your own enemy. thumb up you are guilty of this in your support for hyperion and oppose superman's feat. You can't be taken seriously anymore.

Adam Grimes
No he doesn't, stop lying. He has tactile telekinesis which allows him to nearly mimic Kryptonian strength. He's closer to being a Class 30 than anything. Friend, you should read some Superboy.

TheHulkster
I know subdue starts with in S, but the word that they actually used was stabilize as in S.T.A.B.I.L.I.Z.E.

Im seriously questioning your ability to read comics now. Even your cropped out, out of context scans are your own enemy. thumb up you are guilty of this in your support for hyperion and oppose superman's feat. You can't be taken seriously anymore.

The word that they use is "trap" as in "trap an enemy". The stabilization happens after. You may want to stop making comments about reading comprehension when you fail to see little things like that. "Subdue" fits perfectly. Blue Marvel stomps the hell out of Conner.

TheHulkster
Friend, you should read some Superboy.

Present your evidence.

TheHulkster
No he doesn't, stop lying. He has tactile telekinesis which allows him to nearly mimic Kryptonian strength. He's closer to being a Class 30 than anything.

Bingo.

AlbertoJohnAvil
Bruh diesl you cannot be this ignorant
subdue:
"bring (a country or people) under control by force."

Blue Marvel: A Bubble TO TRAP EN ENEMY---

"AT LEAST LONG ENOUGH TO HEAR WHAT IT HAS TO SAY"

This is basic comprehension

Diesldude
laughing out loud you're in no position to accuse anyone of lying, especially when you have no clue about the characters you're arguing about.

https://i.ibb.co/n6yNcq1/9-F7-A721-E-B54-F-4-A4-F-8-B58-E8-D8173-A2617.jpg

Made from superman's DNA and calls himself a clone of Superman but he doesn't have kryptonian strenght you say? laughing out loud

Diesldude
Bingo. Bingo as in another guy who has no idea who Conner is. laughing out loud you're all showing your ignorance.

Diesldude
Originally posted by AlbertoJohnAvil
Bruh diesl you cannot be this ignorant
subdue:
"bring (a country or people) under control by force."

Blue Marvel: A Bubble TO TRAP EN ENEMY---

"AT LEAST LONG ENOUGH TO HEAR WHAT IT HAS TO SAY"

This is basic comprehension

Now look up the word stabilize that they actually used in the comic.

carver9
We go by strength fts, not statements. What strength fts does Superboy have?

Stoic
laughing out loud you're in no position to accuse anyone of lying, especially when you have no clue about the characters you're arguing about.

https://i.ibb.co/n6yNcq1/9-F7-A721-E-B54-F-4-A4-F-8-B58-E8-D8173-A2617.jpg

Made from superman's DNA and calls himself a clone of Superman but he doesn't have kryptonian strenght you say? laughing out loud

And human DNA.Again stop lying. Why don't you post scans of Conner attempting to stop a flying train? Meanwhile Adam effortlessly lifts an authentic Egyptian pyramid.

AlbertoJohnAvil
Superman LITERALLY says

"You're still part human"

laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

I love kmc. It's a place where i come to for laughs when I'm bored

Stoic
Now look up the word stabilize that they actually used in the comic.

He subdued him before that even takes place. Now you're going to cherry pick words, and begin a circular argument over irrelevance? Smfh.

Diesldude
And human DNA.Again stop lying. Why don't you post scans of Conner attempting to stop a flying train? Meanwhile Adam effortlessly lifts an authentic Egyptian pyramid. you don't even know how to read, he says he's superman's clone. Learn how to read liar.

TheHulkster
And human DNA.Again stop lying. Why don't you post scans of Conner attempting to stop a flying train? Meanwhile Adam effortlessly lifts an authentic Egyptian pyramid.

Yep.

https://imgur.com/a/MWATf3S

Diesldude
Superman LITERALLY says

"You're still part human
laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

I love kmc. It's a place where i come to for laughs when I'm bored and the other part is what dummy?

AlbertoJohnAvil
HUMAN DNA

"Connor has DNA FROM BOTH OF US"

DUMMY laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

https://i.postimg.cc/30DYbDmR/4xLCsWK.jpg

But we're the ones that need to READ. LMAOO

carver9
you don't even know how to read, he says he's superman's clone. Learn how to read liar.

Hulk is part of The One Below All, so that means he is just as powerful? Let's see how quick you change your mind.

Diesldude
HUMAN DNA

"Connor has DNA FROM BOTH OF US"

DUMMY laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

https://i.postimg.cc/30DYbDmR/4xLCsWK.jpg

But we're the ones that need to READ. LMAOO

wipe the drool off your chin, He has both human and Kryptonian dna.

AlbertoJohnAvil
YEAH because i just told you. Now you know kid laughing out loud
IF you KNEW that he had HUMAN dna, you wouldn't had asked me that stupid question about what "part human" meant. You don't read these characters, stop googling

Diesldude
Hulk is part of The One Below All, so that means he is just as powerful? Let's see how quick you change your mind.

Has the hulk been called his clone? Like Conner has been?

carver9
So you're saying clones are direct replicas of the real deal?

qwertyuiop1998
Well, Connor indeed has the most abilities of kryptonian and he also possessed tactile telekinesis due to his hybrid DNA
https://readcomiconline.to/Comic/Superman-Secret-Files/Full?id=96099#16

Diesldude
YEAH because i just told you. Now you know kid laughing out loud
IF you KNEW that he had HUMAN dna, you wouldn't had asked me that stupid question about what "part human" meant. You don't read these characters, stop googling you dumb phuck no one denied he didn't have human dna.

I posted that scan to prove he has kryptonian dna. Which he does.

AlbertoJohnAvil
He's part human, and part kryptonian. He doesn't get superman strength feats so show me an actual impressive strength feat he's displayed on panel that's relevant to Blue Marvel

Diesldude
So you're saying clones are direct replicas of the real deal? where did I say being a clone is exact replica? Learn how to reqd. And Why are you bring up the hulk? I made a claim about Conner and supported, you want to.make claims about hulk start anther thread and support it and see where it goes. But being the coward that you are you definitely wont.

Diesldude
He's part human, and part kryptonian. He doesn't get superman strength feats so show me an actual impressive strength feat he's displayed on panel that's relevant to Blue Marvel where did I say he gets superman's strenght feats? Lying comes easy in your group. LoL

AlbertoJohnAvil
lol ok show the strength feats from superboy
did you just call us a "group"

we're discussing fiction, my guy i legit do not care about you, all I care about is the outcome of the battle LMAO so can you show a strength feat from superboy that's relevant to blue marvel

TheHulkster
you dumb phuck no one denied he didn't have human dna.

I posted that scan to prove he has kryptonian dna. Which he does.

But he doesn't have 100% Kryptonian DNA which means he doesn't have 100% Kryptonian power. Right? The Human DNA dilutes it right?

Diesldude
But he doesn't have 100% Kryptonian DNA which means he doesn't have 100% Kryptonian power. Right? The Human DNA dilutes it right? finally a legit argument/question thumb up

Why not? Or it could give him best of both? Like kryptonian powers and psionic abilities.

AlbertoJohnAvil
aight so no strength feats posted. I'm out. Y'all be safe out here

Diesldude
lol ok show the strength feats from superboy
did you just call us a "group"

we're discussing fiction, my guy i legit do not care about you, all I care about is the outcome of the battle LMAO so can you show a strength feat from superboy that's relevant to blue marvel who care if you care or don't care about anyone trollberto. I saw you 3 cheerleading Eachother and misinterpreting the same scan in the same way so I grouped you 3 in.

Diesldude
aight so no strength feats posted. I'm out. Y'all be safe out here You never read a single superboy comic in your life have you?

BrolyBlack
aight so no strength feats posted. I'm out. Y'all be safe out here

You to, make sure your have your clients wrap it 100% of the time.

Stoic
who care if you care or don't care about anyone trollberto. I saw you 3 cheerleading Eachother and misinterpreting the same scan in the same way so I grouped you 3 in.

Nah, he subdued an Abstract being who was struggling to get free. Nothing more nothing less. While on the other hand, Conner struggled to stop a flying train car. You want to fling shit like an ape when people cite SB Prime having a tough time with Conner, calling it a PIS low showing, but then double back, calling it something that he'd normally be capable of, when all he did was get beaten to death.

Diesldude
Nah, he subdued an Abstract being who was struggling to get free. Nothing more nothing less. While on the other hand, Conner struggled to stop a flying train car. You want to fling shit like an ape when people cite SB Prime having a tough time with Conner, calling it a PIS low showing, but then double back, calling it something that he'd normally be capable of, when all he did was get beaten to death. that abstract being was so weak that he was struggling to speak. Adam created this bubble to stabilize it long enough for that being to say what he had to before he died or whatever. Inside the bubble possible relief outside of the bubble instant death so he wanted to struggle to be outside of the hubble? I think not.

The word they used in the scan was stabilize not subdue. Again stabilize, how do you subdue someone that is dying and can barely tall and offers no resistance.

DarkSaint85
Shut up Diesl.

Doctors subdue dying patients all the time thumb up

Adam Grimes
Phuck Doctors.

Life Support machine vs Bruce Lee. Who wins?

DarkSaint85
Phuck Doctors.

Life Support machine vs Bruce Lee. Who wins?

Life support machines were able to subdue Muhammad Ali, and pretty much every fighter there is out there.

Diesldude
Shut up Diesl.

Doctors subdue dying patients all the time thumb up

Yes but they get help from hot nurses so dying elderly patient FTW. thumb up

TheHulkster
What do life support machines have to do with this?

https://imgur.com/a/MWFgoxs

Diesldude

Galan007
Hasn't it been stated that Kryptonian/human hybrids often have more potential than Superman?

TheHulkster

Diesldude

Diesldude
Originally posted by Galan007
Hasn't it been stated that Kryptonian/human hybrids often have more potential than Superman? yep thumb up

AlbertoJohnAvil
I'm waiting for a single feat from Superboy to be posted that's actually relevant

carver9
Just showed back up in here. Any speed, strength, or durability showings for Conner yet?

StiltmanFTW
Just showed back up in here. Any speed, strength, or durability showings for Conner yet?

HE BEAT AQUAMAN THE MOST POWERFUL BEING IN THE HISTORY OF DC COMICS

TheHulkster

carver9
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW

Thread should be closed. Conner stomps

Diesldude

h1a8

He affected SBP too.
But strength is one of the least important factors here. Speed is much more important.

StiltmanFTW
Thread should be closed. Conner stomps

thumb up

I asked Pr, Mungi and Comicfan.

They told me Aquaman is even stronger than the Hulk and his pants are greener than Hulk's skin!

TheHulkster

AlbertoJohnAvil
laughing out loud laughing out loud

-Pr-

Nice of you to ignore that Aquaman also beat him.

TheHulkster
Originally posted by -Pr-
Nice of you to ignore that Aquaman also beat him.

evil face

DarkSaint85
The full page has already been presented. There is no lost context. As to your question, letsnlook at the definition of "subdue".

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/subdue

2 : to bring under control especially by an exertion of the will

https://www.thefreedictionary.com/subdue

2 a. To bring under control by physical force, persuasion, or other means; overcome

Quite clearly, BM does this; that is bring him under control. So yes, he does subdue him. There is no either or. He brings him under control by trapping him, containing him and finally stabilizing him. SUBDUED.

I think the point is that he brought a dying character under control. Much like a doctor would bring a dying patient under control.

TheHulkster
I think the point is that he brought a dying character under control. Much like a doctor would bring a dying patient under control.

Where do you get that he is dying?

Diesldude

Diesldude
Where do you get that he is dying? that’s why Adam tried to stabilize him right

Diesldude

carver9
What does contain mean Diesldude?

MrMind
Diesldude owning it last few pages thumb up

Diesldude

carver9
What does contain mean Diesldude?

Diesldude

TheHulkster
that’s why Adam tried to stabilize him right

No. His incorporeal form is unstable and prone to dissipating. Adam stabilizes it in order to hear his message. Nothing about him dying.

Diesldude

carver9
He contained an abstract

Diesldude
laughing out loud

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by MrMind
Diesldude owning it last few pages thumb up

thumb up

Stoic
He contained an abstract

Yep, while Conner was getting slapped around by Magog.

Diesldude
Yep, while Conner was getting slapped around by Magog.
But I thought he had subdued an abstract ?

Diesldude
So creating a bubble around someone that is too weak to be able to speak is a big feat. laughing out loud not even Booster Gold level feat there.

TheHulkster
Where does it say that he's weak?

Diesldude

carver9
Huh

-K-M-

carver9
Let your bias shine today Diesldude. Here we have a Lantern containing Imperiex Prime energy when Superman ruptured his armor. Is this a good showing or does this not count? ABHI tend to bring this showing up all of the time showing how powerful the main Lanterns constructs are. Maybe you can debunk him... smile

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/3/37889/1180412-imperiexvessel5.jpg

-K-M-

TheHulkster

Diesldude

-K-M-

Adam Grimes
Let your bias shine today Diesldude. Here we have a Lantern containing Imperiex Prime energy when Superman ruptured his armor. Is this a good showing or does this not count? ABHI tend to bring this showing up all of the time showing how powerful the main Lanterns constructs are. Maybe you can debunk him... smile

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/3/37889/1180412-imperiexvessel5.jpg Sure, let's compare something exploding with keeping alive someone who's described as 'a ghost-- an echo'.

I wonder why anti-bomb squads bother learning how to defuse explosives? Just throw some grandma's life support at it. thumb up

TheHulkster
We have yet to be presented with a feat from Conner, only notions of potential that have not materialized in any books. Someone even noted that he loses to Aquaman. BM has:

Knocked Sentry into orbit while fighting him and other Avengers

Beaten King Hyperion

Punched Namor as Hard as Hulk or Thor

Casually carried Arkansas sized meteor

Tanked a hydrogen bomb

Stalemated Hickman's Hyperion

One shotted Ultimate Hulk

Smashed Ultimo (team buster)

Knocked Maestro for a loop.

Hit Namor with Hulk/Thor level punch.

Defeated an alien whose power registered off the charts.

Etc.

AlbertoJohnAvil
Yeah I'll admit that was a bad example to use carv lol

Diesldude
Sure, let's compare something exploding with keeping alive someone who's described as 'a ghost-- an echo'.

I wonder why anti-bomb squads bother learning how to defuse explosives? Just throw some grandma's life support at it. thumb up lmao.

-K-M-

Diesldude

TheHulkster

Adam Grimes
And how powerful was this ghost, considering it's been stablished that it's nothing like the real deal?

Diesldude
And how powerful was this ghost, considering it's been stablished that it's nothing like the real deal? it could barely speak until it was helped and stabilized.

TheHulkster

Diesldude
That's already been established and moved on established as a lie? Is that why you left it out of your list of feats.

TheHulkster

TheHulkster
established as a lie? Is that why you left it out of your list of feats.

It's already been presented for multiple pages. You have issues comprehendiding the definition of subdue. I can't help you with that.

When are you going to present Conner's feats?

-K-M-

Diesldude
It's already been presented for multiple pages. You have issues comprehendiding the definition of subdue. I can't help you with that.

When are you going to present Conner's feats? why do I have to comprehend the meaning of subdue when it was never used in the comic and you used it in way to say he overpowered an abstract. Outright lie as already proven and too late to backtrack.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>