WW3 Black Adam vs WOL Morg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

deft
Who wins?

MrMind
definitely BA, he took on a bigger more impressive roster

carver9
Morg

tkitna
Morg

h1a8
BA

Stoic
Morg, he actually fought opponents that didn't forget that they had powers while flying face first into his fist. Morg even held his own against Thanos.

h1a8
Originally posted by Stoic
Morg, he actually fought opponents that didn't forget that they had powers while flying face first into his fist. Morg even held his own against Thanos.

BA is a lot faster. That makes a huge difference. These two WILL NOT be fighting at the same speed.

TheHulkster
Morg.

tkitna
Originally posted by h1a8
BA is a lot faster. That makes a huge difference. These two WILL NOT be fighting at the same speed.

If only Morg would have fought somebody fast like say Silver Surfer or somebody in that respect.

Oh wait,,,,,,,,,,

RadZoa
First off...what the fuk is a Morg?

Second, I'm pretty sure Adam would win quite easily. Usually characters with one syllable names are big dumb slow brutes.

zopzop
Originally posted by MrMind
definitely BA, he took on a bigger more impressive roster
I'm a huge Morg fan but I got to agree with this. WW3 BA was borderline low level skyfather IMHO.

h1a8
Originally posted by tkitna
If only Morg would have fought somebody fast like say Silver Surfer or somebody in that respect.

Oh wait,,,,,,,,,,

He could have fought the flash for all I care. As long as flash wasn't using any top level superspeed then its irrelevant. Am I right? Otherwise any being who tags flash is many times faster than light. Am I right?

tkitna
He could have fought the flash for all I care. As long as flash wasn't using any top level superspeed then its irrelevant. Am I right? Otherwise any being who tags flash is many times faster than light. Am I right?

https://media.tenor.com/images/51a7f3e7aa06bc883632a6a08b464aad/tenor.gif

What are you going on about anyways? You make no sense. Morg has fought a guy as fast or faster than BA and now your all butthurt about it because your narrative has been crushed.

carver9
Originally posted by zopzop
I'm a huge Morg fan but I got to agree with this. WW3 BA was borderline low level skyfather IMHO.

Said on panel they were holding back. smile

h1a8

Stoic
All of Galactus' Heralds are far faster than light speed h1. All of them. BA fought a bunch of characters that did not fight to the best of their abilities. Some literally almost bent over in prep for the boot in ass.

AlbertoJohnAvil

He was getting blitzed by Jay until he had to use an AOE attack

https://i.postimg.cc/njX0Gjhz/3806053-adamclap.jpg

DarkSaint85
All of Galactus' Heralds are far faster than light speed h1. All of them. BA fought a bunch of characters that did not fight to the best of their abilities. Some literally almost bent over in prep for the boot in ass.

Did the Heralds of Galactus fight to the best of their abilities?

h1a8
Originally posted by AlbertoJohnAvil
He was getting blitzed by Jay until he had to use an AOE attack

https://i.postimg.cc/njX0Gjhz/3806053-adamclap.jpg
How does showing that Jay being faster somehow proves that Morg is just as fast or faster than BA? Faulty logic.
Again, BA is faster than Morg by feats. Therefore he has the advantage in this fight.

tkitna
WW3 BA was continuously getting hit by characters much slower than light speed so i'm not sure what point you are trying to make. Morg fought heralds that have shown to have lightspeed feats throughout their appearances and WW3 BA fought characters that were tagging him that dont have lightspeed feats.

You need to take your weak argument and get out of here with that shit.

tkitna
Originally posted by DarkSaint85

Did the characters in WW3?

DarkSaint85

That's my point.

Earlier, Stoic argued that BA fought heroes who forgot most of their powers.

Then said Morg fought pretty hard core opponents.

I was wondering if he was being fair and unbiased, and applying the same logic to Morg that he previously applied to BA.

What say you?

carver9

Exactly. Now there are flaws in both of the team fights. WW Black Adam, the team was holding back tremendously. The Morg fight, they didn't fight him at the same time. Majority of the fights were separate. Looking at the single showings between both, Black Adam was getting his face melted off by Martian Manhunter and was having a difficult time whereas Morg was treating each Herald like fodder.

DarkSaint85
This is Stoic's post:

Then repeated:

So my question remains the same. OK, BA fought guys who all forgot their powers.

Did Morg's opponents fight to the best of their abilities? Simple question.

Carver, shut up. You're an idiot.

AlbertoJohnAvil
the heralds Morg fought against didn't hold back against him, saint when are you going to stop being ignorant my god man

tkitna
That's my point.

Earlier, Stoic argued that BA fought heroes who forgot most of their powers.

Then said Morg fought pretty hard core opponents.

I was wondering if he was being fair and unbiased, and applying the same logic to Morg that he previously applied to BA.

What say you?

All im saying is this speed difference is complete and utter BS. Let them throw down and if and when they would, Morg should win this battle. He beat way tougher opponents while BA beat way more opponents. Its a quality versus quantity deal.
There is a difference.

carver9
Originally posted by AlbertoJohnAvil
the heralds Morg fought against didn't hold back against him, saint when are you going to stop being ignorant my god man

https://i.imgur.com/TiEqW3j.jpg

DarkSaint85
All im saying is this speed difference is complete and utter BS. Let them throw down and if and when they would, Morg should win this battle. He beat way tougher opponents while BA beat way more opponents. Its a quality versus quantity deal.
There is a difference.

Thanks, but that wasn't the point of my post when I replied to Stoic.

Let's not pretend Morg fought the heralds as they used the fullest of their abilities.

Carver is just being an ass as per usual.

Stoic

Let's not pretend Morg fought the heralds as they used the fullest of their abilities.

They tried but he was simply too much for them. Whereas the DC squad flew in with their faces. Shit, Power Girl forgot that she had freeze breath, heat vision, and super speed, and that's just her. Morg was simply too powerful based on naration and earlier plot lines.

tkitna

I gotcha Saint. My response was meant more towards H1's idiotic argument than yours. As for the heralds fighting against Morg, I would have to go revisit the fight before claiming if the heralds were going all out. I seem to remember that they were. but i'll go reread to verify here in a few.

Sin I AM

Carver is just being an ass as per usual. lol

tkitna

Rereading the fight now. Heck, right from the start of the fight, Terrax stated Morg had more power than all of the heralds combined and they would all die fighting him. The Surfer agreed with him and tells him they just need to buy him time as he flies off to confront Galactus.

Airwalker states he was resurrected for the sole purpose of defeating Morg and no other outcome would be acceptable. In retrospect though, he then disarms Morg and says non lethal capture of Morg can proceed. By then, of course it was to late.

Terrax states that defeating Morg would grant him freedom and he would stop at nothing to win. Morg responds with 'No quarter asked' and Terrax says 'none given'.

Morg is about to kill Terrax and Nova blindsides him with a blast that appears to KO him, but he stands up behind Nova as she starts talking with Surfer. Morg says they have his attention now as he strikes and kills Nova. *Morg was hurt here though as it shows him shaking while grabbing his axe and standing, so the heralds could and should have won*

Galactus strips Morg of the power cosmic and the heralds gang up on him and defeat him.

All this being said, Airwalker didnt use his powers to the best of his abilities clearly. Nova didnt press when she had the chance and Morg seemed vulnerable. Surfer wasnt even there and didnt fight at all.

In the end, Morg did walk through them fairly easily when they were fighting and he had each of them an inch away from death in a matter of a few panels. Thus I still believe he seems more powerful and impressive than BA to me and I still think he wins.

DarkSaint85
That's fair if you believe so.

Put it this way: the forum rules state characters fight to the fullest of their capabilities.

Heralds of Galactus, having the smorgasbord of powers that they do, are often turned into character avatars when people talk about 'Full Capacity' with them.

So if I ever see a herald in a forum fight, now we know what their 'full capacity' is. No lightspeed fighting, no black holes, no transmutation, nothing like that. Just blasting and punching.

Of course this doesn't cover Surfer, as he wasn't there.

Just pointing that out.

DarkSaint85
I guess people realised what a hole they dug themselves into laughing out loud

All Full Capacity Galactus Heralds do in a fight, is blast and throw down physically. And not even at lightspeed. No exotics.

tkitna
I guess people realised what a hole they dug themselves into laughing out loud

All Full Capacity Galactus Heralds do in a fight, is blast and throw down physically. And not even at lightspeed. No exotics.

In all fairness DS, one fight is a small sample size to be choosing from.

DarkSaint85
That's fair and I completely understand.

Mind you, I think Morg would overwhelm BA here.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.