Whos Skull can survive???

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Help gets as much time as she had in this video to crush these people Skulls. Difference is, she can use both hands here. Who survives?

ggISrFwe3KE

Contestants...

Captain America
Luke Cage
Ironman
Ben Grimm (all movies are counted)
Thor
Superman
Hancock
Thanos

Go!!!

riv6672
Cap thanks her for the scalp massage.

ShadowFyre
None of them. Hancock is the only one odd one because we don't know what his limits are. But his best feats are way below Clark/Thor so it's irrelevant.

We know everybody else's limits,and how powerful Mjolnir is so....

Line em up next to each other so she can crush them two at a time. Thanos and Thing will need two hands because she won't be able to grasp them with one.

carthage
They all die

Jmanghan
Crushes Cap's pretty quickly, then Luke Cage.

Not sure about any of the others.

NemeBro
Superman, Thor, and Thanos survive.

ShadowFyre
Originally posted by NemeBro
Superman, Thor, and Thanos survive.

If they were allowed to resist sure. This isn't a fight though, she has unlimited time. Based off of simply on screen feats and nothing else I don't see how.

Thor and Thanos for sure die.

SquallX

BruceSkywalker
they all die

KingD19
Yeah there should be some kind of time limit. Like if you have a scenario with Superman trying to move something super huge, he can more than likely move it. But if he has all day, he can move it as far as he wants.

NemeBro
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
If they were allowed to resist sure. This isn't a fight though, she has unlimited time. Based off of simply on screen feats and nothing else I don't see how.

Thor and Thanos for sure die. Buddy, if Hela was strong enough to palm crush Thor's skull and shatter his head he wouldn't be able to resist her doing so.

Fact of the matter is that while Hela is certainly physically superior to Thor it isn't by nearly so much for us to say that Hela can decapitate him by squeezing.

Thor can actually block Hela's blows. But you think she's strong enough to crush his skull and shatter it with nothing but grip strength?

It doesn't help that, frankly, both Thor and Superman have feats that are better than Mjolnir's sole "feat", which is being shaped by the heat of star beam. Either you accept that Thor and friends are simply more durable than Mjolnir, or you accept that maybe Hela destroying Mjolnir wasn't solely due to brute strength?

Either way I see no reason to see why Hela crushes their skulls. All the time in the world won't allow her to do something she simply isn't physically capable of doing.

TheVaultDweller
Seems some people also misread the OP. It says she has as long as she had in the video. Not as long as she wants. And that isn't even a full 20 seconds, if we consider the hammer hits her palm at 1:48 and shatters at around 2:06.

ShadowFyre
Originally posted by NemeBro
Buddy, if Hela was strong enough to palm crush Thor's skull and shatter his head he wouldn't be able to resist her doing so.

Fact of the matter is that while Hela is certainly physically superior to Thor it isn't by nearly so much for us to say that Hela can decapitate him by squeezing.

Thor can actually block Hela's blows. But you think she's strong enough to crush his skull and shatter it with nothing but grip strength?

It doesn't help that, frankly, both Thor and Superman have feats that are better than Mjolnir's sole "feat", which is being shaped by the heat of star beam. Either you accept that Thor and friends are simply more durable than Mjolnir, or you accept that maybe Hela destroying Mjolnir wasn't solely due to brute strength?

Either way I see no reason to see why Hela crushes their skulls. All the time in the world won't allow her to do something she simply isn't physically capable of doing.

That's a really good point. I can't crush a man's skull like that either but with unlimited time and repeat blows I most certainly can. That point is moot anyhow as I misread the op apparently.

Thor, Superman, Thanos definitely survive in the time allotted. Possibly Hancock. Ben would if she was only allowed one hand.

carver9
The time isn't unlimited. I know I put Help, but its suppose to be Hel and as I said in the OP, she gets as much time as shown in the clip to do what she did to the hammer to someone skull.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by carver9
The time isn't unlimited. I know I put Help, but its suppose to be Hel and as I said in the OP, she gets as much time as shown in the clip to do what she did to the hammer to someone skull. Hela****

Psychotron
Superman. Time limit doesn't matter. You can't crush steel with your bare hands even if you have an eternity.

ShadowFyre
Uru is far stronger than steel and she crushed that..well, shattered it.

Besides that, superman himself is way past common steel.

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by riv6672
Cap thanks her for the scalp massage.

thumb up

Adam Grimes
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Uru is far stronger than steel and she crushed that..well, shattered it.

Besides that, superman himself is way past common steel. It's an analogy... Probably. I'll only assume the best from Psychotron.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.