Supreme and Gladiator vs. Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

StiltmanFTW
https://comicvine1.cbsistatic.com/uploads/scale_medium/11126/111269625/6152091-supreme%20cover.jpg

&

https://comicvine1.cbsistatic.com/uploads/original/11128/111284868/5302000-3074081118-43975.jpg

vs.

https://tinyurl.com/ybrfummy

NemeBro
Let me hit up JBL's son with a direct message to get the answer on this.

Adam Grimes
Good luck with that. JBL's son told me he was too busy playing with his grandma's big boats.

lawest9
Team

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by lawest9
Team

https://i.imgur.com/QONVIyz.gif

tkitna
Let me think about this.

Two characters that can go toe to toe with Superman combine forces to fight him. Hmmmm

h1a8
How strong and fast is Supreme?

DarkSaint85
Look at that Ross pic. Guy is stacked.

Galan007
Originally posted by h1a8
How strong and fast is Supreme? If we're going high-end, then the strongest version of Supreme (aka. "mean" Supreme) is strong enough to beat the dog shit out of Suprema, who has lifted universe weight. In fact, it took every single version of Supreme there is just to contain/imprison mean Supreme.

Where speed is concerned, even the weaker versions of Supreme(like Moore's version) are FTL, and have a couple nanosecond reaction feats, iirc.

Old Man Whirly!
Supreme is weaker than Omni man and lost to Omni man... Gladiator lost to an inferior Thor and was able to fight colossus to a standstill before gaining victory from a collapsing building. Come at me if anything in this post is untrue.

Insane Titan

AlbertoJohnAvil
Anything Titan says on anything other than thanos should be disregarded IMMEDIATELY. don't even entertain, just laugh and move on laughing out loud

Insane Titan

lawest9
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
https://i.imgur.com/QONVIyz.gif laughing out loud

Insane Titan

cdtm
According to Vsbattles.com, Gladiator and Post Crisis Superman are 4C.

While All Star Superman is actually ranked much weaker then both.

eek! wtf.

carver9
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
Supreme is weaker than Omni man and lost to Omni man... Gladiator lost to an inferior Thor and was able to fight colossus to a standstill before gaining victory from a collapsing building. Come at me if anything in this post is untrue.

Do you really want to take this route? Think about why I am asking this before answering.

carver9
Supreme solos.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by carver9
Do you really want to take this route? Think about why I am asking this before answering.

So nothing in that post was untrue?

BrolyBlack

Delta1938

BrolyBlack
Yes and it was me who did. I take full credit

Delta1938
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
Yes and it was me who did. I take full credit

Link please.

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by JBL
Well to be honest, half my answers come from my son who asks one of my DC writer friends. ( Could not care less if anyone believes me or not). But before this virus crap, my son and his cousins enjoyed attending DC CONVENTIONS. I met 2 of them through my step-mother whose a lawyer. Funny thing, my dad always clowned about not ever getting married again, but an employee got hurt on site and failed the mandatory alcohol drug test. My dad hired a female lawyer and the rest is history. I know you may be wondering how this correlates to this discussion, but she taught my son to get the facts first and overlook the evidence, plus the writers are very fond of him anyway so the answer his questions.

Delta1938
I doubt he was ever married to begin with and his "son" is probably his younger cousin who's tricked him into thinking he knows writers.

BrolyBlack
This is where I got it out of him

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=668111&pagenumber=11

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
So nothing in that post was untrue? thumb up Omniman>Supreme

carver9
thumb up Omniman>Supreme

Is that a yes?

Old Man Whirly!
Is that a yes? Supreme 67, Omniman beats Supreme unconscious in Supreme's own book.

lawest9
Originally posted by Delta1938
Wait. This actually happened?

TheHulkster

Gladiator also dominates Jane Thor who in many minds was written as a superior Thor.

Yes, the victory over Colossus comes through a falling structure, yet you do omitt that the inferior Thor uses another character's power to win after being dominated.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by TheHulkster
Gladiator also dominates Jane Thor who in many minds was written as a superior Thor.

Yes, the victory over Colossus comes through a falling structure, yet you do omitt that the inferior Thor uses another character's power to win after being dominated. true but both of them will always just be Thor.

TheHulkster
Just to be clear, the other character I referenced is Living Lightning.

Then you have Gladiator's performance recently against an amplified Galactus, a Shi'ar Skyfather, The Phoenix 5, Unipowered Sue Storm, etc. Yes, he often jobs but he does have high showings.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by TheHulkster
Just to be clear, the other character I referenced is Living Lightning.

Then you have Gladiator's performance recently against an amplified Galactus, a Shi'ar Skyfather, The Phoenix 5, Unipowered Sue Storm, etc. Yes, he often jobs but he does have high showings. he has a few, nothing compared to Supes highs though.

AlbertoJohnAvil
Majority of Supes high are out of context. Superman is consistently portrayed as a Low herald, I'd even put him a smidge below that based on combat showings

BrolyBlack
laughing out loud

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by AlbertoJohnAvil
Majority of Supes high are out of context. Superman is consistently portrayed as a Low herald, I'd even put him a smidge below that based on combat showings dur

DarkSaint85
When you gotta troll, you gotta troll lol. Giving him oxygen just pumps him up - pay him no need.

tkitna
How strong and fast is Supreme?

If you have to ask, you probably should just skip the thread altogether.

Delta1938
When you gotta troll, you gotta troll lol. Giving him oxygen just pumps him up - pay him no need.

No, I think he actually believes what he's saying, just like he believes his own hype.

AlbertoJohnAvil

for every 40 "highs" of supes, I can post 50 lows with context . let me know when you wanna start

DarkSaint85
Come back when you have read forum rules smile

Adam Grimes
Originally posted by tkitna
If you have to ask, you probably should just skip the thread altogether. So it's not allowed to ask for feats? Lol

AlbertoJohnAvil
laughing out loud forum rules says not to use pis showings, Superman getting beat by mid tiers isn't pis, IT'S VERY well consistent with his portrayal. Like I said let me know when you want to prove he's above that tier with scans and I'll casually debunk that notion.

Galan007
This isn't going to turn into another "Superman lowball" shit thread. erm

Average portrayals in a forum setting are what we go by for ALL characters. End of story.

BrolyBlack
Alberto might need another vacation for 4 weeks this time, just double it every time but never permaban him, its to much fun to walk on his grave while he's away, and we know it breaks Carvers heart

BrolyBlack
dur

Out of all the times you have used this emoji, this is the only time its ever actually made me laugh out loudlaughing out loud

laughing out loudlaughing out loudlaughing out loud

carver9
Edit

carver9
Old man whirly, Galan saved you.

Old Man Whirly!
Out of all the times you have used this emoji, this is the only time its ever actually made me laugh out loudlaughing out loud

laughing out loudlaughing out loudlaughing out loud I am only learning the true power of Dur from Bada, he is the true lord of the Dur emoji.

carver9

Exactly

BrolyBlack
Old man whirly, Galan saved you.

How many times has JBL's son saved you?

Diesldude

BrolyBlack

JBL
I laughed harder after re reading this Actually, my son reads the ridiculous posts you Superman fans post and then when he sees the writers, he ask them is it true, most of the time they laugh at the things you all claim Superman did or can do. Just like you all CLAIMED owaw was Superman showing dynamic strength, yet one writer laughed and told my son that Zod DD and others were destroying probes, so Superman must be weak as hell Normal and can only match Zod, DD and Wonder woman by dropping mental blocks. they wonder how can a five-year-old understand something when you grown men can't. Lol

-Pr-
Originally posted by JBL
Actually, my son reads the ridiculous posts you Superman fans post and then when he sees the writers, he ask them is it true, most of the time they laugh at the things you all claim Superman did or can do. Just like you all CLAIMED owaw was Superman showing dynamic strength, yet one writer laughed and told my son that Zod DD and others were destroying probes, so Superman must be weak as hell Normal and can only match Zod, DD and Wonder woman by dropping mental blocks. they wonder how can a five-year-old understand something when you grown men can't. Lol

Assuming that's true, the writer is wrong. And obviously didn't read the arc.

Delta1938
Originally posted by JBL
Actually, my son reads the ridiculous posts you Superman fans post and then when he sees the writers, he ask them is it true, most of the time they laugh at the things you all claim Superman did or can do. Just like you all CLAIMED owaw was Superman showing dynamic strength, yet one writer laughed and told my son that Zod DD and others were destroying probes, so Superman must be weak as hell Normal and can only match Zod, DD and Wonder woman by dropping mental blocks. they wonder how can a five-year-old understand something when you grown men can't. Lol

Even if this wasn't an even more desperate attempt to not look like a retard(or yourself), you're arguing a 5 year old has that solid a grasp of everything relevant to do what you're claiming.

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by -Pr-
Assuming that's true, the writer is wrong. And obviously didn't read the arc.

#ouch
#savage

BrolyBlack

BrolyBlack
I will meet you half way and say he knows more about comics than Carver and Alberto though.

h1a8

Incorrect. We argue based off feats. Feats is all we need. I'm asking for feats. Once equipped then I can debate.

tkitna
Originally posted by Adam Grimes
So it's not allowed to ask for feats? Lol

So its standard practice for you and H1 to chime in on threads when you have no knowledge at all about a character thats involved in it? Also, if one is so inclined to participate in a thread when they know nothing about the characters, dont ask others for feats and the history of the characters, pull up your big boy pants and do some homework on your own.

Example, I dont involve myself in any threads with SBP. Why? Because I dont know the character and have no interest in reading any books he was in. I've read a few of his feats on these boards and i've gotten that he has punched through dimensions and also gotten the snot beat out of him by the Teen Titans. I guess i'm 100% qualified to debate SBP in a thread now right? WTF

StiltmanFTW
Grimes is not that bad, but h1 only cares about his imaginary math equations.

He ended up on KMC, because they kicked him out of all the other forums vin

tkitna
Incorrect. We argue based off feats. Feats is all we need. I'm asking for feats. Once equipped then I can debate.

Pick up a book or read his stuff online. Why do others need to do the work for you? Are others going to give you such an indepth history of the character that you would feel qualified to actually engage in a debate with said character? No need to answer as we already know.

h1a8
Pick up a book or read his stuff online. Why do others need to do the work for you? Are others going to give you such an indepth history of the character that you would feel qualified to actually engage in a debate with said character? No need to answer as we already know.

It's takes only a second to post a single strength or speed feat. Scans aren't always needed. Just describe what the character did. Where do you get this in depth BS from when someone asked FOR A SINGLE FEAT?

Question : Why do people post feats here?
Why do people ask for feats?

At this point you are trolling. Please stop.

StiltmanFTW
Sure, you make a good point.

But you only take, h1. You never give.

So don't be surprised whole KMC wants to chop your head off and rape your corpse.

tkitna
It's takes only a second to post a single strength or speed feat. Scans aren't always needed. Just describe what the character did. Where do you get this in depth BS from when someone asked FOR A SINGLE FEAT?

Question : Why do people post feats here?
Why do people ask for feats?

At this point you are trolling. Please stop.

A SINGLE FEAT?

Do you see what you typed here? Can you comprehend it? Feats. You're asking for feats.

As for trolling, you saw Superman in the thread title and immediately started drooling knowing that its yet another thread you can shit on as you always do. Everybody that knows you on this site knows its true.

If you want feats, type 'Image Supreme Respect' in google and its the very first thing that pops up you lazy phuck.

Old Man Whirly!
A SINGLE FEAT?

Do you see what you typed here? Can you comprehend it? Feats. You're asking for feats.

As for trolling, you saw Superman in the thread title and immediately started drooling knowing that its yet another thread you can shit on as you always do. Everybody that knows you on this site knows its true.

If you want feats, type 'Image Supreme Respect' in google and its the very first thing that pops up you lazy phuck. Are you Mr Master?

h1a8
A SINGLE FEAT?

If you want feats, type 'Image Supreme Respect' in google and its the very first thing that pops up you lazy phuck.

It's funny how you didn't quote where I actually asked for the single feat. But quote me stating I was asking for "feats".

I asked for a single feat for strength or a single feat for combat speed.

So according to you, no one here should ever ask for feats? Yes or no?

Adam Grimes
So its standard practice for you and H1 to chime in on threads when you have no knowledge at all about a character thats involved in it? Also, if one is so inclined to participate in a thread when they know nothing about the characters, dont ask others for feats and the history of the characters, pull up your big boy pants and do some homework on your own.

Example, I dont involve myself in any threads with SBP. Why? Because I dont know the character and have no interest in reading any books he was in. I've read a few of his feats on these boards and i've gotten that he has punched through dimensions and also gotten the snot beat out of him by the Teen Titans. I guess i'm 100% qualified to debate SBP in a thread now right? WTF Or I can ask for feats in order to at least have a vague reference.

Maybe the problem is that you'd end up feeling too self-conscious after simply posting respect thread scans. smile

JBL
Originally posted by Delta1938
Even if this wasn't an even more desperate attempt to not look like a retard(or yourself), you're arguing a 5 year old has that solid a grasp of everything relevant to do what you're claiming. Let me say this very slowly.. my son....... .. gets his info.......... From DC writers....... Who knows more......... About comics....... Than us all........ This is a Superman site....... So of course....... Superman fans ......... Won't comprehend any of this........ If it were FOR Superman...... They would love it........ Got it now?

-Pr-
Originally posted by JBL
Let me say this very slowly.. my son....... .. gets his info.......... From DC writers....... Who knows more......... About comics....... Than us all........ This is a Superman site....... So of course....... Superman fans ......... Won't comprehend any of this........ If it were FOR Superman...... They would love it........ Got it now?

You haven't seen the writers working at DC recently, have you?

JBL
You haven't seen the writers working at DC recently, have you? Because of this virus crap not many have. Luckily we keep in contact by phone and a occasional email. I wish to God I could record some of their conversations about KMC and other comic book sites. Just like this thread.. Superman gets murdered here. Yet it remains open as if Superman has a chance. Only on KMC does he have a chance. Nowhere else will you find this nonsense. Those are the writers word.

ilikecomics
Damn everyone is tense as hell from quarantine, but im loving all the forum traffic.

Hmm it seems glads is the weakest link here but luckily has a powerhouse on his team to make up for, version dependent. I think it's an even split. Supreme has most esoteric powers than supes or glads but supes has a pedigree of using his powers in exotic and fine grained ways. I think supes is slightly stronger than supreme, but the difference is neglible when adding glads.

The version that got smacked around by omniman would probably lose here. Viltrumites, outside of thragg or invincible at his strongest, strike me as being able to contend with supes.

Sidenote: has anyone else ever wondered if glads is a simp incel who took a pickup artist class and got the mohawk to peacock?

JBL
Spite thread. Either one can beat Superman, together they kill him with ease.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by JBL
Because of this virus crap not many have. Luckily we keep in contact by phone and a occasional email. I wish to God I could record some of their conversations about KMC and other comic book sites. Just like this thread.. Superman gets murdered here. Yet it remains open as if Superman has a chance. Only on KMC does he have a chance. Nowhere else will you find this nonsense. Those are the writers word.

Lol that's not what Pr meant....

Adam Grimes
Are you surprised

emporerpants
Originally posted by JBL
Because of this virus crap not many have. Luckily we keep in contact by phone and a occasional email. I wish to God I could record some of their conversations about KMC and other comic book sites. Just like this thread.. Superman gets murdered here. Yet it remains open as if Superman has a chance. Only on KMC does he have a chance. Nowhere else will you find this nonsense. Those are the writers word.

You and your five year old son keep in contact with these writers huh? How many years have you been saying your 5 year old son has been in touch with them? Lol. Seriously man, no one believes that shit. Give it a rest. You come off as a 14 year old desperately trying to establish E-credit in the most cringy way. Honestly man, stop it. I honestly feel bad for you. You should try debating things in good faith instead of doing this cringy appeal to nonexistent authority. Of course, that might mean that you would have to accept certain facts that don't jive with your bias, so I won't hold my breath.

-Pr-
Originally posted by JBL

no expression

StiltmanFTW
no expression

Hey, you deleleted one of my threads - as if Superman had zero chance in it - in the past.

It had Hype and Blue Marvel facing Supes, if memory serves. Or something similar, but definitely Supes facing his two "clones".

Now...? One could make a thread with Supes fighting against every Superman clone ever made, including Marvel, Image, DC itself and other companies....

... and you abhilegends would still argue how Kal "speedblitzes" and "one-shots".

--
But you were probably no expression'img about that part about keeping in touch with the writers, lol.

-Pr-
Hey, you deleleted one of my threads - as if Superman had zero chance in it - in the past.

It had Hype and Blue Marvel facing Supes, if memory serves. Or something similar, but definitely Supes facing his two "clones".

Now...? One could make a thread with Supes fighting against every Superman clone ever made, including Marvel, Image, DC itself and other companies....

... and you abhilegends would still argue how Kal "speedblitzes" and "one-shots".

--
But you were probably no expression'img about that part about keeping in touch with the writers, lol.

TBH my memory is shit, but also that I know even less about Supreme than any of the aforementioned characters.

I mean, he could be a solid herald, or he could get HV'd in the first two seconds and turn it in to just Superman v Gladiator.

StiltmanFTW
KMC was different back then, that was my point.

But even without the boring zombie superman wankfest mode on, I believe it's not a spite to have him in a thread against any 2 ripoffs with nearly identical powers (unless it's someone like Sentry, who fluctuates from a low herald to trans on a daily basis).

Clark still has the enormous advantage of having more appearances and feats, so it's okay to put him in a gay threesome.

Adam Grimes
Kal speedblitzes and one-shots.

StiltmanFTW
Stop drinking your own urine, masterbruce2.

Galan007
TBH my memory is shit, but also that I know even less about Supreme than any of the aforementioned characters.

I mean, he could be a solid herald, or he could get HV'd in the first two seconds and turn it in to just Superman v Gladiator. Superman should beat Supreme one on one, but using HV would be a big mistake, as Supreme could likely absorb it.

StiltmanFTW
Kapren right now:

https://tinyurl.com/y83jxubp

tkitna
It's funny how you didn't quote where I actually asked for the single feat. But quote me stating I was asking for "feats".

I asked for a single feat for strength or a single feat for combat speed.

So according to you, no one here should ever ask for feats? Yes or no?

Its because you never asked for a single feat. You asked for a strength feat or a speed feat. Which is it? Regardless, does one feat qualify you to debate in a thread?

If you dont know anything about the characters, stay the phuck out of the thread.

tkitna
Or I can ask for feats in order to at least have a vague reference.

Maybe the problem is that you'd end up feeling too self-conscious after simply posting respect thread scans. smile

Is a vague reference good enough to debate a thread? Posting one feat is good enough for you huh?

Why should I post respect threads. If somebody or you is that interested, wouldnt you want to look up the character yourself to check out his or her feats? Obviously not. It took me 3 seconds to find a respect thread online. I guess thats to much work for you.

Adam Grimes
Is a vague reference good enough to debate a thread? Posting one feat is good enough for you huh?

Why should I post respect threads. If somebody or you is that interested, wouldnt you want to look up the character yourself to check out his or her feats? Obviously not. It took me 3 seconds to find a respect thread online. I guess thats to much work for you. Bad attempt at strawman. Try again.

Ok, so if one is interested in participating in a thread they should know both/all characters involved to the point feats should not even be asked... 😂

heru
Glad or Supreme would give him a fight solo, both together would be overkill.

meep-meep
Originally posted by heru
Glad or Supreme would give him a fight solo, both together would be overkill.

thumb up Superman would beat both individually 9 times out of 10. Together, it'd be too much.

tkitna

Ok, so if one is interested in participating in a thread they should know both/all characters involved to the point feats should not even be asked... 😂

One should have general knowledge of the characters at least. Why would somebody be interested in a thread if they dont even know the characters? Whatever man, you and H1 can keep posting in threads in which you have no knowledge of the characters and the rest of us will continue to wade through your BS as usual.

carver9
One should have general knowledge of the characters at least. Why would somebody be interested in a thread if they dont even know the characters? Whatever man, you and H1 can keep posting in threads in which you have no knowledge of the characters and the rest of us will continue to wade through your BS as usual.

Agreed!!!

carver9
Originally posted by meep-meep
thumb up Superman would beat both individually 9 times out of 10. Together, it'd be too much.

Debatable if he could get the majority individually against either. I agree with the rest of your post.

Adam Grimes
Agreed!!! laughing out loud

meep-meep
I disagree Carv. Glads would initially give Superman a fight.. But he'd get put down just about every single time. Same with Supreme, but Imo Supreme was slightly better odds than Gladiator.

h1a8
One should have general knowledge of the characters at least. Why would somebody be interested in a thread if they dont even know the characters? Whatever man, you and H1 can keep posting in threads in which you have no knowledge of the characters and the rest of us will continue to wade through your BS as usual. Everyone has general knowledge of the characters (general powerset and origin story). We don't know what that character's greatest strength or speed feats are though.
Knowing a character's greatest feats does qualify us for the debate. Remember we debate solely off these feats. Where are you from?

h1a8
Debatable if he could get the majority individually against either. I agree with the rest of your post. If Superman is superior in every way relevant to a forum fight then how is it debatable whether he gets a majority on Gladiator?

Sin I AM
If Superman is superior in every way relevant to a forum fight then how is it debatable whether he gets a majority on Gladiator?

This is why we have so many troll fests. His haters won't give him the majority over Gladiator. Sad

-Pr-
KMC was different back then, that was my point.

But even without the boring zombie superman wankfest mode on, I believe it's not a spite to have him in a thread against any 2 ripoffs with nearly identical powers (unless it's someone like Sentry, who fluctuates from a low herald to trans on a daily basis).

Clark still has the enormous advantage of having more appearances and feats, so it's okay to put him in a gay threesome.

Oh, okay, I see now.

NGL, I ****ing hate what DC has done with Superman the last year or two.

Originally posted by Galan007
Superman should beat Supreme one on one, but using HV would be a big mistake, as Supreme could likely absorb it.

See? This is the shit I need to know.

==

As for the old "Superman V Gladiator" thing, there are very few heralds right now that would even challenge Superman. Gladiator isn't one of them. Before the N52 Reboot, sure, you could have put up an argument for it, but Superman was still more likely to beat him than vice versa. He just has superior feats, both in quality and in quantity.

Now? Gladiator would get battered.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by meep-meep

Maybe. Maybe not.

As much as I hate to say it, Clark does have showings such as beating Ultraman and Superwoman at the same time.

So 2 on 1 should not be a guaranteed victory.

DeadpoolXXX
I think Supreme would do a lot better then gladiator here TBH.

StiltmanFTW
Gladiator's rep suffered a lot.

I blame carv.

Juntai
Maybe. Maybe not.

As much as I hate to say it, Clark does have showings such as beating Ultraman and Superwoman at the same time.

So 2 on 1 should not be a guaranteed victory. King Shazam and infected Supergirl just recently.

JBL
Image made it clear that no MAN OF STEEL will beat Supreme, DC refused to do a cross-over putting Superman against supreme. Marvel agreed to use Gladiator. Stalemated. Superman stands no chance in hell here. One on one they are too much for Superman, together they Stomp him laughing.

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by JBL
Let me say this very slowly.. my son....... .. gets his info.......... From DC writers....... Who knows more......... About comics....... Than us all........ This is a Superman site....... So of course....... Superman fans ......... Won't comprehend any of this........ If it were FOR Superman...... They would love it........ Got it now?

YOU HAVE 24HRS TO BRING THESE WRITERS BEFORE ME....

OR ELSE!!!

Adam Grimes
Originally posted by JBL
Image made it clear that no MAN OF STEEL will beat Supreme, DC refused to do a cross-over putting Superman against supreme. Marvel agreed to use Gladiator. Stalemated. Superman stands no chance in hell here. One on one they are too much for Superman, together they Stomp him laughing. Thanks for the useless trivia.

JBL
Thanks for the useless trivia. [/QUOTE Can't stand to hear that Superman loses huh? Lol

Stoic
Stilt is Superman sun dipped here? If not team takes it.

StiltmanFTW
No, he's at his standard power level.

abhilegend
Originally posted by JBL
Image made it clear that no MAN OF STEEL will beat Supreme, DC refused to do a cross-over putting Superman against supreme. Marvel agreed to use Gladiator. Stalemated. Superman stands no chance in hell here. One on one they are too much for Superman, together they Stomp him laughing.
Where did this happen that DC refused to put Superman against Supreme? Proof of that?

Adam Grimes
Originally posted by JBL
Thanks for the useless trivia. You make less sense by the minute, friend.

BrolyBlack

BrolyBlack

Insane Titan
That from JBL is just phuckin cringeworthy.

Diesldude

Old Man Whirly!
The troll force is strong in JBL.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Juntai
King Shazam and infected Supergirl just recently.

thumb up

https://comicnewbies.com/2019/12/20/superman-vs-infected-supergirl-and-shazam/

JBL
The troll force is strong in JBL. So a DC writer that tells my son that if you Superman fans say certain things that are obvious lies is now considered trolling? I wonder what you all would say if he told my son that Superman is the strongest being in both DC and Marvel universes and I post it? I'd be you Superman fans hero then.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by JBL
So a DC writer that tells my son that if you Superman fans say certain things that are obvious lies is now considered trolling? I wonder what you all would say if he told my son that Superman is the strongest being in both DC and Marvel universes and I post it? I'd be you Superman fans hero then. durhulk

BrolyBlack
The troll force is strong in JBL.

laughing out loud

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by JBL
So a DC writer that tells my son that if you Superman fans say certain things that are obvious lies is now considered trolling? I wonder what you all would say if he told my son that Superman is the strongest being in both DC and Marvel universes and I post it? I'd be you Superman fans hero then.

dur

Adam Grimes
😂

emporerpants
So, jbl, when did this writer first get in contact with your son? Just wondering if they were exchanging e-mail addresses when he was 3. Cuz that totally sounds legit and not made up at all.

Next why don't you tell us how you are a master of 10 different martial arts. Maybe move on to claiming you are married to a supermodel. It's a good thing you don't have to communicate verbally with us, cuz then we might hear your Mom yelling at you to finish your homework. Right before you yell that she's not the boss of you, you're almost 16 after all! You'll come up from your room in the basement when you are damn well good and ready. After all, all the acne in your profile picture for Facebook, the one where you are posing with a katana and Naruto headband, isn't going crop itself out.

JBL
Originally posted by emporerpants
So, jbl, when did this writer first get in contact with your son? Just wondering if they were exchanging e-mail addresses when he was 3. Cuz that totally sounds legit and not made up at all.

Next why don't you tell us how you are a master of 10 different martial arts. Maybe move on to claiming you are married to a supermodel. It's a good thing you don't have to communicate verbally with us, cuz then we might hear your Mom yelling at you to finish your homework. Right before you yell that she's not the boss of you, you're almost 16 after all! You'll come up from your room in the basement when you are damn well good and ready. After all, all the acne in your profile picture for Facebook, the one where you are posing with a katana and Naruto headband, isn't going crop itself out. Do you actually think I care about what you think or believe?? Your thoughts and beliefs could not even fill my boats with gas. my son met them through his step-grandmother, you know the lawyer??? The one my dad met when someone tried to sue the company when they got hurt. I could not care less about proving anything to you or anybody else.

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by JBL
So a DC writer that tells my son that if you Superman fans say certain things that are obvious lies is now considered trolling? I wonder what you all would say if he told my son that Superman is the strongest being in both DC and Marvel universes and I post it? I'd be you Superman fans hero then.

durwave

emporerpants
Originally posted by JBL
Rheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

laughing

Honestly son, you should try debating with facts and well thought out arguments instead of "My 5 year old son totally is best buds with writers at DC, and he says you guys are full of it! For realz guyz!!!!1"

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by JBL
Do you actually think I care about what you think or believe?? Your thoughts and beliefs could not even fill my boats with gas. my son met them through his step-grandmother, you know the lawyer??? The one my dad met when someone tried to sue the company when they got hurt. I could not care less about proving anything to you or anybody else.

How can we keep up with all your lawyer stories and boats needing gas, jfc, ever day its another boat your mom bought, and how its bigger than the next persons house.

I bet 3 of your moms boats are not even as big as my housethumb up

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by emporerpants
laughing

Honestly son, you should try debating with facts and well thought out arguments instead of "My 5 year old son totally is best buds with writers at DC, and he says you guys are full of it! For realz guyz!!!!1"

laughing out loud

Legit, if his son is 5, how long has this "special friend" been corresponding with him via email. Sounds disturbing.

NemeBro
Originally posted by Insane Titan
That from JBL is just phuckin cringeworthy. It's not his fault, his mother was too busy taking dick for coin to instill any proper values in him.

JBL
If you idiot Superman fans would worship God like you do Superman, you just might get blessed too. You all are too stupid to understand that the writers are MY FRIENDS and of course they will see and meet my son. Then when he found out they were DC writers, he asked one of them about the foolish crap you idiots post about Superman. Being friends with the FATHER, he answered him and at first called KMC a site full of Superman idiots while on my boat that none of you could afford.

JBL
For a long time I never understood why people with money looked down on those that had little or worked paycheck to paycheck. Now I see why. They hide behind a computer or cell phone, insult dead parents, little children and people that they don't know all for the love of Superman on this site. So for the first time in my life I will say this. Try to get where I am at you broke internet idiots. Won't be responding to you idiots ever again.

BrolyBlack
dur

I have about $300k in cash in the bank and another $1 million in assets. You don’t have shit on methumb up

BrolyBlack

emporerpants
Originally posted by JBL
If you idiot Superman fans would worship God like you do Superman, you just might get blessed too. You all are too stupid to understand that the writers are MY FRIENDS and of course they will see and meet my son. Then when he found out they were DC writers, he asked one of them about the foolish crap you idiots post about Superman. Being friends with the FATHER, he answered him and at first called KMC a site full of Superman idiots while on my boat that none of you could afford.

laughing Sure son. Sure. What's that? Sounds like your Mom is cleaning in the basement! Quick, you have to get back down there and hide her socks before she finds out that you stole them to jerk off into.

Honestly kid, nobody believes that shit. Only insecure people with poor senses of self worth feel the the need to measure e-peens like that, as you obviously need your e-cred to feel some sort of validation. Because you obviously don't get any validation in real life. Lol, "hur dur! I is rich!!! I've gots boats an shiz, you guysez who likes supermanzz is poor.!" laughing well done doing the EXACT thing I joked about you doing in a previous post.

Learn to debate, stop spinning stupid tall tales, and learn that maybe, just maybe, your preconceived notions could be wrong. You'll be better for it.

NemeBro
JBL you might want to get your kid taken to a professional to get tested for a learning disability, judging by some of the posts I see "him" make on here tbh.

BrolyBlack

Diesldude

BrolyBlack
Here is my fcking boat.

JBL no balls wont post a pic of his.

https://ibb.co/TrHJYNs

Diesldude

BrolyBlack

BrolyBlack
Here is my fcking boat.

JBL no balls wont post a pic of his.

https://ibb.co/TrHJYNs

Diesldude
Texas but will be hauling to Florida in a few weeks crap got no plans to go to Florida anytime soon.

LordofBrooklyn
JBL'S BOAT!!!

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/16/ac/f3/16acf38e7ec97b64d4fe17bb2a7bdbc3.jpg

Diesldude

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
JBL'S BOAT!!!

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/16/ac/f3/16acf38e7ec97b64d4fe17bb2a7bdbc3.jpg

laughing out loudlaughing out loudlaughing out loud

JBL
Nice truck and boat. I see it has 7 views. A dead giveaway that it's an internet picture you found. Nice try though. Lol

-Pr-
Like a great man once said, if I can be serious for a minute:

JBL. I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt. Maybe you do know someone that works at one of the big companies. It's entirely possible. Hell, right now I'm doing my best to build to a point where I myself might actually write comics one day (assuming the companies still exist by then). But you have two problems:

1. It honestly comes across as being no different from being just like those kids in the playground (or now on the likes of xbox live) who say things like "well, my dad works at microsoft and he'll totally ban you!". It doesn't make you look good and honestly, it opens you up to ridicule. Maybe you're fine with that. Maybe you're not. Who knows.

2. No matter how much you may or may not know, in the end it doesn't matter. For a long time now, we've used writer statements as supplementary evidence to prove a feat, but it only counts if the writer actually wrote that specific comic. We don't allow contradictory statements because the panel is the final word. If the panel says A and the writer says he meant B, we still have to take A as being canon.

==

Now, all that said, please, everyone, get back on topic.

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by JBL
Nice truck and boat. I see it has 7 views. A dead giveaway that it's an internet picture you found. Nice try though. Lol

JBL, TIME IS RUNNING OUT!!!

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by JBL

It means I uploaded it to the hosting page and 7 people clicked the link, you want me to embarrass you more? For as smart as you think you, you are pretty dur

Why don't you reverse image search it, I bet you your pink slip for your "boat" you wont find it anywhere on the internet.

Waiting...

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>