Superman, Majestic and Omni-Man vs Sentry, Hyperion and Blue Marvel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lawest9
Regular unamped versions of everyone, no BFR, fight takes place on an asteroid, which team takes this?

MrMind
Majestic solos

tkitna
Sentry solos

Insane Titan
Team 1 easily.

Adam Grimes
Team 1 easily.

Old Man Whirly!
Team 1 easily

MrMind
Team 1 easily.

AlbertoJohnAvil
T2. Supes isn't immune to anti matter and molecular manipulation on the scale Blue Marvel's capable off, and we have recent confirmation. Stewart had to cloak everyone in GL light to keep everyone safe from it:

https://i.postimg.cc/8sLrChnD/derp.jpg

And Majestic can't put Sentry down completely. T2 10/10

carver9
Sentry solos tbh.

Adam Grimes
Originally posted by AlbertoJohnAvil
T2. Supes isn't immune to anti matter and molecular manipulation on the scale Blue Marvel's capable off, and we have recent confirmation. Stewart had to cloak everyone in GL light to keep everyone safe from it:

https://i.postimg.cc/8sLrChnD/derp.jpg

And Majestic can't put Sentry down completely. T2 10/10 Prove anti-matter is the same in both companies.

AlbertoJohnAvil
It's the SAME shit . that's like asking me to prove how speed is speed in marvel. Not entertaining that laughing out loud

Delta1938
It's the SAME shit . that's like asking me to prove how speed is speed in marvel. Not entertaining that laughing out loud

By this logic Blue Marvel will be irrelevant given the number of times Superman has shrugged off to outright tanked antimatter. Antimatter is antimatter. GG.

AlbertoJohnAvil
Well DC disagrees with you based on current depiction, go argue with them

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by Insane Titan
Team 1 easily. Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
Team 1 easily

thumb up

Sin I AM
Originally posted by lawest9
Regular unamped versions of everyone, no BFR, fight takes place on an asteroid, which team takes this?

Gotta question. Why do posters use Blue Marvel so much? Hercules for example has better feats. Not sure why everyone pushes him so hard..he's a wasted character like Angela or War Thor.

Adam Grimes
It's the SAME shit . that's like asking me to prove how speed is speed in marvel. Not entertaining that laughing out loud Concession accepted, moving on. thumb up

Delta1938
Well DC disagrees with you based on current depiction, go argue with them

So you're going to ignore the plethora of examples and stick to one specific example? Have they explicitly changed it, or are you contradicting yourself on arguing the norm because it's convenient?

lawest9
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Gotta question. Why do posters use Blue Marvel so much? Hercules for example has better feats. Not sure why everyone pushes him so hard..he's a wasted character like Angela or War Thor. Hercules would be out of place here, everyone else in this battle is too versatile.

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by Adam Grimes
Concession accepted, moving on. thumb up

thumb up

AlbertoJohnAvil
Originally posted by Delta1938
So you're going to ignore the plethora of examples and stick to one specific example? Have they explicitly changed it, or are you contradicting yourself on arguing the norm because it's convenient?

I don't have time for your trolling nonsense. take a break off this forum again, you're annoying

Delta1938
I don't have time for your trolling nonsense. take a break off this forum again, you're annoying

Concessions accepted. laughing

BrolyBlack

This is literally what the moderators say to you every single time you get banned. You really should have given credit instead of plagiarizing their words. Awful

lawest9
Concessions accepted. laughing laughing

Diesldude
Prove anti-matter is the same in both companies. Going by their logic from another thread, Steward subdued Superman, Flash, WW and The Batman all at the same time. Impressive no? laughing out loud

ShadowFyre

Why not? DC side does it all the time with Thor and the Sun despite multiple instances of him never being harmed by it. Seems fair to me.

Mjolnir been in sun countless times no damage but one time was destroyed =will always be destroyed by sun

Herald Thor blasts holes in Galactus but gets knocked out by rock =he is rock level

So it's only fair that Superman is tractor level because you know, he got ktfo by one.

Anyway, I'm going with stalemate due to Sentry and Supes.

Sentry keeps reforming and I highly highly highly highly doubt Sentry can just transmute Superman or whatever while actively fighting him at ftl speeds. C'mon now. Let's not be silly. On top of that he simply has no feats that say he could physically knock Superman out. Unless it's tractor Superman, or gas station explosion superman then for sure.

Sin I AM
Hercules would be out of place here, everyone else in this battle is too versatile.

But based on feats standard bricks do just fine

spetznaz
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Why not? DC side does it all the time with Thor and the Sun despite multiple instances of him never being harmed by it. Seems fair to me.

Mjolnir been in sun countless times no damage but one time was destroyed =will always be destroyed by sun

Herald Thor blasts holes in Galactus but gets knocked out by rock =he is rock level

So it's only fair that Superman is tractor level because you know, he got ktfo by one.

Anyway, I'm going with stalemate due to Sentry and Supes.

Sentry keeps reforming and I highly highly highly highly doubt Sentry can just transmute Superman or whatever while actively fighting him at ftl speeds. C'mon now. Let's not be silly. On top of that he simply has no feats that say he could physically knock Superman out. Unless it's tractor Superman, or gas station explosion superman then for sure.

Perfect post.

BrolyBlack

BrolyBlack
*Thors

lawest9
But based on feats standard bricks do just fine Standard bricks do fine true enough, but more often than not it tends to be PIS writing, what you have to look at here is that everyone on my list has range attack ability via energy manip ( i.e. eye beams/hv or energy blast ) not to mention flight, superspeed and other powers and to top it off.......at least equal strength and durability to Herc, no Herc would be out matched here, and Blue M's feats may not be as numerous as some here but he's done enough, enough that there is a 'respect thread' dedicated to him.

NemeBro
Gotta question. Why do posters use Blue Marvel so much? Hercules for example has better feats. Not sure why everyone pushes him so hard..he's a wasted character like Angela or War Thor. I like Blue Marvel a lot but yeah, he's been way underutilized and what he has done doesn't speak well for him, like getting bamboozled by America Chavez who later in Ewing's run was getting embarrassed by Ultimate Captain America.

I want him to be one of Marvel's top tier heralds but he just isn't lol. He briefly fought against Hyperion that one time I guess, but he is by far the least impressive character here (except maybe Omni-Man who I know dick about).

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by NemeBro
America Chavez who later in Ewing's run was getting embarrassed by Ultimate Captain America.

To be fair, that was just plain jobbing.

Chavez impressed Spectrum with her combat speed, there's no way Ultimate Steve could keep up with her.

On par with Flashes getting raped by talking gorillas.

NemeBro
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW

Chavez impressed Spectrum with her combat speed, there's no way Ultimate Steve could keep up with her.

On par with Flashes getting raped by talking gorillas. You treat those Flash showings as legitimate all the time tho mmm

lawest9
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW

On par with Flashes getting raped by talking gorillas. ?????........

DarkSaint85
Prove anti-matter is the same in both companies.

You can't.

Antimatter would annihilate matter and vice versa. That's why GL needs a force field to separate them.

In Marvel, BM doesn't have an energy field separating his antimatter blasts from, say, the air through which he fires it (i.e. matter). It doesn't explode the instance it leaves his hands. Nor does it blow his hands up (which I assume are also matter).

Therefore, BM's antimatter isn't the same as the antimatter in Albert's scan. Are they named the same? Of course. But BM's antimatter doesn't affect matter the same way. So Supes would be safe from that, at least.

Adam Grimes
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
You can't.

Antimatter would annihilate matter and vice versa. That's why GL needs a force field to separate them.

In Marvel, BM doesn't have an energy field separating his antimatter blasts from, say, the air through which he fires it (i.e. matter). It doesn't explode the instance it leaves his hands. Nor does it blow his hands up (which I assume are also matter).

Therefore, BM's antimatter isn't the same as the antimatter in Albert's scan. Are they named the same? Of course. But BM's antimatter doesn't affect matter the same way. So Supes would be safe from that, at least. thumb up

TheHulkster
Originally posted by NemeBro
I like Blue Marvel a lot but yeah, he's been way underutilized and what he has done doesn't speak well for him, like getting bamboozled by America Chavez who later in Ewing's run was getting embarrassed by Ultimate Captain America.

I want him to be one of Marvel's top tier heralds but he just isn't lol. He briefly fought against Hyperion that one time I guess, but he is by far the least impressive character here (except maybe Omni-Man who I know dick about).

So the fight against Sentry plus Avengers, the one shot KO of Ultimate Hulk, the Hulk and Thor level punch landed on Namor, the smashing of Ultimo Droid, knocking out King Hyperion, beating an alien whose power registeres off the charts, containing Shaper's essence, etc. don't happen?

Adam Grimes
Vs Sentry + Avengers? Nice ft.

One-shotting Ultimate Hulk? Meh

The Hulk/Thor level punch lip service? A-okay, I guess

Ultimo droid? Meh

King Hyperion? Meh lol

Beating alien yadda yadda? Meh

Containing the shaper's essence? Lol

carver9

Ultimo droid? Meh

King Hyperion? Meh lol

So who beats BM on team 1 and why? Name the fts.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by carver9
So who beats BM on team 1 and why? Name the fts.

Majestic via speedblitz.

Adam Grimes
So who beats BM on team 1 and why? Name the fts. Question unrelated to the post. You should keep up with the argument before trying to chime in. Lol

Majestic has better strength, speed and durability feats than BM, for example. But you are just going to low-ball, aren't you?

carver9
Majestic has better strength, speed and durability feats than BM, for example. But you are just going to low-ball, aren't you?

And Blue Marvel have better combat showings. FAR better combat showings. Now we are back at square one on which one is more important, space cheese fts or combat showings.

DarkSaint85
They both have their place. Pr has ruled more than once I think that there is no such thing as space cheese feats. Carver, you would do well to remember that. Just a friendly and ominous sounding warning wink

TheHulkster

Ultimo droid? Meh

King Hyperion? Meh lol

Add that we see Blue Marvel laying out Pagan. Busiek's entire Avengers team, including Thor, are unable to take down Pagan.

lawest9
They both have their place. Pr has ruled more than once I think that there is no such thing as space cheese feats. Carver, you would do well to remember that. Just a friendly and ominous sounding warning wink If those "space cheese" feats were performed by Hulk, BM, Glads or Sentry...........he'll be shouting them from the roof tops, LOL!!!!!!!

Adam Grimes
And Blue Marvel have better combat showings. FAR better combat showings. Now we are back at square one on which one is more important, space cheese fts or combat showings.
They both have their place. Pr has ruled more than once I think that there is no such thing as space cheese feats. Carver, you would do well to remember that. Just a friendly and ominous sounding warning wink

carver9
Please don't quote Darksaint. He did nothing to help what I just asked.

carver9
If those "space cheese" feats were performed by Hulk, BM, Glads or Sentry...........he'll be shouting them from the roof tops, LOL!!!!!!!

I dont do that though. I primarily debate using fights. When someone mentions space cheese showings, that's when I throw them out. You do know Hulk destroyed a Universe, walked through an attack that was destroying reality AND nearly overpowered a being whom presence was ripping reality apart and i STILL don't mention it. He also have fts of destroying a machine that could defeat the entire Celestial race and was outright said by the smartest man in Marvel that he is more powerful than a being that could kill the entire Celestial race. Beyonder said Hulk power have no limit. Like, it becomes unfair when we talk about him but again, I stick with battles. Ignoring those, Hulk is Abstract. His weaker forms.

DarkSaint85
There's no such thing as "space cheese".

Adam Grimes
Define 'space cheese' Carv.

Galan007
"Space cheese" has always seemed like such a copout to me. Most people just use that term to try and handwave away any high-end showings they don't like.

Senor Cage
Team 1

carver9
Define 'space cheese' Carv.

Outliers that holds no weight on what an opponent can do in a fight. Example of this is Terrax who hung in a Black hole (while weakened mind you) and withstood it with no problems at all. Crushed a planet with a simple swing. In a fight against someone who doesn't come close to having power output that even match those showings, like, let's say Black Adam - people, including myself would give Adam the edge and completely ignore the things Terrax have endured and also dished out. Fights are what matter. People only pay attention to cheese fts when it suits them.

TheHulkster
My familiarity with the phrase comes from seeing Abhilegend repeatedly use it. I thought it was a common reference.

DarkSaint85
Outliers that holds no weight on what an opponent can do in a fight. Example of this is Terrax who hung in a Black hole (while weakened mind you) and withstood it with no problems at all. Crushed a planet with a simple swing. In a fight against someone who doesn't come close to having power output that even match those showings, like, let's say Black Adam - people, including myself would give Adam the edge and completely ignore the things Terrax have endured and also dished out. Fights are what matter. People only pay attention to cheese fts when it suits them.

Nice.

Batman, Wolverine, Cap etc are basically heralds then.

Insane Titan
Originally posted by Galan007
"Space cheese" has always seemed like such a copout to me. Most people just use that term to try and handwave away any high-end showings they don't like. Space cheese feats do have their place. But combat showings should surely take preferance.

Adam Grimes
Outliers that holds no weight on what an opponent can do in a fight. Example of this is Terrax who hung in a Black hole (while weakened mind you) and withstood it with no problems at all. Crushed a planet with a simple swing. In a fight against someone who doesn't come close to having power output that even match those showings, like, let's say Black Adam - people, including myself would give Adam the edge and completely ignore the things Terrax have endured and also dished out. Fights are what matter. People only pay attention to cheese fts when it suits them. What differentiates space cheese from regular feats?

Or are combat feats strictly the only ones that should be used?

DarkSaint85
Space cheese feats do have their place. But combat showings should surely take preferance.

I say it depends on how many appearances a character has.

The more popular a character (or more accurately, the more appearances they have) the more "space cheese" should take precedence over "fights".

Why? Because they start to get jobbed out to the new flavours of the week. When Grail first appeared, she took on the entire League, was owning an amped WW etc....

Now she's not at that level.

When Zoom first appeared, he was casually blocking a bloodlusted Wally with one hand.

Now? Liberty Belle, Batman etc have had their moments with Zoom.

Onto Marvel. Voidtry gets sucked off by Fat Cobra. Proxima gets outmanoeuvred by random Wakandans. Low showings? Yes - but that's my point. The more they appear in mainstream comics, the more they - especially the powerful characters - have to job so that lazy writers can continue to churn out stories with them struggling.

But we still know that Zoom is fast. That Voidtry is powerful. Because their "space cheese" is still valid.

carver9
What differentiates space cheese from regular feats?

Or are combat feats strictly the only ones that should be used?

Space cheese fts are relevant but not as relevant as you all make it out to be. Spiderman has survived the ultimate nullifier and he would still lose against Wolverine. Lol... people cling to space cheese fts because they have nothing else. This is why I make threads asking for fights because 9 times out of 10, I know they don't exist. When these people fight that have pretty good space cheese fts, they look just as normal as any other Herald. There are a very few number of characters that have both. Thanos and Hulk are good examples of beings who have both.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by TheHulkster
My familiarity with the phrase comes from seeing Abhilegend repeatedly use it. I thought it was a common reference.
laughing out loud

Y do i feel like this is troo. I try not to use that phrase too often, but it does does remind me of Abhi whenever I see it being used.

carver9
That phrase was used way before abhi.

celeyhyga17
Oh I'm sure.. At one point he just seemed to use it ad nauseum.

TheHulkster
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
laughing out loud

Y do i feel like this is troo. I try not to use that phrase too often, but it does does remind me of Abhi whenever I see it being used.

Seems like I recall him using that against Surfer in the past. I know that he is who I first heard it from and he used it repeatedly.

DarkSaint85
Space cheese fts are relevant but not as relevant as you all make it out to be. Spiderman has survived the ultimate nullifier and he would still lose against Wolverine. Lol... people cling to space cheese fts because they have nothing else. This is why I make threads asking for fights because 9 times out of 10, I know they don't exist. When these people fight that have pretty good space cheese fts, they look just as normal as any other Herald. There are a very few number of characters that have both. Thanos and Hulk are good examples of beings who have both.

How do we know Batman is a street?

Because he can't outrun bullets, or bench 1 ton, or etc etc.

Yet, his battle feats speak for themselves.

The above underlined is the definition of PIS.

AlbertoJohnAvil
that mostly applies to DC fans cuz Marvel doesn't typically do THIS GUY SAVED ALL OF EXISTENCE BY HIMSELF conclusions to story arcs. That's a DC thing. And that's why DC debaters go straight to 1% feats.

Galan007
But when a certain DC character "saves all existence by himself" numerous times throughout his history(to the point where you can pretty much count on said character saving the day whenever he needs to), why would it still be written-off as "space cheese"..?

I understand thinking of those kind of feats as higher-end showings... But trying to outright ignore them, cuz "space cheese" just wreaks of ignorance to me. /shrug

Sin I AM
But when a certain DC character "saves all existence by himself" numerous times throughout his history(to the point where you can pretty much count on said character saving the day whenever he needs to), why would it still be written-off as "space cheese"..?

I understand thinking of those kind of feats as higher-end showings... But trying to outright ignore them, cuz "space cheese" just wreaks of ignorance to me. /shrug

Pretty much. Marvel just doesn't have a Superman. Only one who comes close is Thor and his character has been thru the wringer for awhile now.

LordofBrooklyn
Pretty much. Marvel just doesn't have a Superman. Only one who comes close is Thor and his character has been thru the wringer for awhile now.

YOU COMPARE THIS TO THE MAN OF STEEL!!!

https://leagueofcomicgeeks.com/media/library/images/marvel/fear-itself-thor-dead-1.jpg

WATCH YOUR MOUTH, WOMAN!!!

carver9

Which fts get written off as PIS though? The only time people debate against something is when context is involved or an amp is involved. Outright winning fights by punching someone to sleep should be non-debatable.

carver9

I dont know what youre talking about. You saying that is me saying DC doesn't have a Hulk. No one close to being as consistent as he is.

DarkSaint85
To the mods:

How does Carver's post (which I am sure others will agree with):

When these people fight that have pretty good space cheese fts, they look just as normal as any other Herald.

Mesh with the PIS rule?

So we have characters who can outrun time, lift happiness, punch music, are more durable than anger or whatever - yet, as Carver says, look normal when interacting with characters who don't do these things, like against normal tractors or talking gorillas.

AlbertoJohnAvil
I say it depends on how many appearances a character has.

The more popular a character (or more accurately, the more appearances they have) the more "space cheese" should take precedence over "fights".

Why? Because they start to get jobbed out to the new flavours of the week. When Grail first appeared, she took on the entire League, was owning an amped WW etc....

Now she's not at that level.

When Zoom first appeared, he was casually blocking a bloodlusted Wally with one hand.

Now? Liberty Belle, Batman etc have had their moments with Zoom.

Onto Marvel. Voidtry gets sucked off by Fat Cobra. Proxima gets outmanoeuvred by random Wakandans. Low showings? Yes - but that's my point. The more they appear in mainstream comics, the more they - especially the powerful characters - have to job so that lazy writers can continue to churn out stories with them struggling.

But we still know that Zoom is fast. That Voidtry is powerful. Because their "space cheese" is still valid.

laughing out loud At no point has Batman beaten zoom

that was Thawne Bruce stab and Hunter was the one who caught Wally punches easily and theN Proceeds to wreck him...Two completely different power sets from two different people

DarkSaint85
laughing out loud At no point has Batman beaten zoom

that was Thawne Bruce stab and Hunter was the one who caught Wally punches easily and theN Proceeds to wreck him...Two completely different power sets from two different people

At no point did I say Batman beat Zoom laughing out loud

Here is Thawne:
https://i.imgur.com/bOAjhso.jpg

But Thawne or Hunter, what does it matter? Batman should still be nothing to them. He shouldn't even be able to register that they are present. My point eludes you, in your silly attempt at trying to poke holes, you miss the forest for the trees.

My point is that the more a character gets exposed to 'established' characters, the more they will job,so as to preserve the status quo. Thus, 'combat feats' become less useful to determine a character's level.

AlbertoJohnAvil
laughing out loud You said Batman had his moment with Zoom

I wanna see a scan of that. Zoom is Hunter Zolomon not Thawne

How i'm picking holes? YOU blatantly JUST said that infront of our face LMAO

AlbertoJohnAvil
"When Zoom first appeared, he was casually blocking a bloodlusted Wally with one hand.

Now? Liberty Belle, Batman etc have had their moments with Zoom."

Show me where Batman has his moment with Hunter

DarkSaint85
Eobard Thawne is Professor Zoom.....
https://i.postimg.cc/T3WXCn3G/01-FLSH223-569859289b5997-76760074.jpg

And how does that detract from my point??

But since you want to be a childish prick, here, lol - Hunter is unable to kill Batman with 7 punches - remember, as per WW, Hunter punches harder than Superman laughing out loud

https://i.postimg.cc/brMBtFbn/main-qimg-a179717b19ce50dad717f3980eee73fa.jpg

AGAIN, my point for the slow readers/trolls: My point is that the more a character gets exposed to 'established' characters, the more they will job,so as to preserve the status quo. Thus, 'combat feats' become less useful to determine a character's level.

Albert, you're missing the forest for the trees. Hunter, Eobard - it doesn't matter. The main point is that writers, over time, will dilute combat showings, especially against established characters.

AlbertoJohnAvil
ZOOM was toying with them the entire time are you SERIOUS? laughing out loud He didn't even want to kill wally

DarkSaint85
ZOOM was toying with them the entire time are you SERIOUS? laughing out loud He didn't even want to kill wally

thumb up so what is your point? That Batman's showings with Hunter are valid? OK.

So as per my original post, Batman had his moment with Zoom. Nothing to nitpick there. Thanks, and glad we both agree. smile

Next page, we can even see Batman is standing - so not even KO'd. Nothing.

https://i.postimg.cc/3JjKTXHB/RCO007-1556098813.jpg

Concession accepted.

AlbertoJohnAvil
I mean that's not really a low showing but aight lol

and yes i generally agree, a lot of characters will invariably be used for "clout" wins, especially with new "flavor of the month" characters who shouldn't be competing at that level but writers dont understand how to write a growth loss or utilize a character more in that person's range for a believable win, so they write an absurd win which becomes an absurd lowball and diminishes a lot of good characters, villians especially while turning a lot of folk off the new mary/gary sue

SquallX

DarkSaint85
Pretty much.

My point is that combat feats can and will be misleading. Lower tiers would suddenly jump up in formidability if we relied on combat showings.

Conversely, higher tiers would be written down just to make lower tiers look good/not explode into pink mist

carver9
When Saint mentions Batman period I dont take him serious. Its just a troll attempt at trying to dispute an argument. If Thanos shows up and one punch kill the entjre Avengers team with ease, it is a display of power. Using nothing but cheese fts, Drax should be well above any Thor but we saw how a fight between them went and it counts. It shows who is more powerful. Fights>>>>>>Cheese fts but cheese fts does count. smile

AlbertoJohnAvil
When Saint mentions Batman period I dont take him serious. Its just a troll attempt at trying to dispute an argument. If Thanos shows up and one punch kill the entjre Avengers team with ease, it is a display of power. Using nothing but cheese fts, Drax should be well above any Thor but we saw how a fight between them went and it counts. It shows who is more powerful. Fights>>>>>>Cheese fts but cheese fts does count. smile

exactly. Zoom with his sage powers casually one shotted the JL in combat B-but Has ZoOm OnE ShOtTed A planet lIKE sUpES BY LEaping!!!

Diesldude
Looks like people did miss the forest for the trees even after DS explained multiple times.

DarkSaint85

So literally no counter. Zero. And your stance actually goes against forum rules.

Fine. What about Spider-Man then?

Colossus with P5 amp and Cytorrak amp was unable to put him down.

Juggernaut was unable to.

A Mindless One armed with THE Ultimate Nullifier was unable to put him down.

In turn, he has defeated Masterson Thor, and Firelord. Based on combat feats, he's a herald, as per Carv.

Albert, you're just a troll. Continue herping and derping.

Sin I AM

Slippery slope. Context matters above all.

carver9
Slippery slope. Context matters above all.

Who wins, Thanos vs Surfer and why? Surfer energy output fts, hell, even his durability fts, versatility, etc...is better than Thanos. Who do you give the edge to?

Insane Titan

AlbertoJohnAvil
Surfer tanked a big bang, Thanos didn't, that's the difference. durability and healing factor are two different things
That's off topic though, Surfer having better durability feats isn't up for dispute

carver9
Surfer tanked a big bang, Thanos didn't, that's the difference. durability and healing factor are two different things

Tanked black holes. Withstood a beating from 2 Galactus level beings. Versatility, no contest. Speed, no contest. Energy output is the one debatable thing but we are talking about someone who create suns and black holes. Ill wait for Sin post.

DarkSaint85
We have the in character rule, Carver. How do you not understand after 16 years here?

Insane Titan

AlbertoJohnAvil
I named a single feat from Surfer that dwarfs anything Thanos ever withstood that's quantifiable. a Big Bang while unharmed

Insane Titan
Tanked black holes. Withstood a beating from 2 Galactus level beings. Versatility, no contest. Speed, no contest. Energy output is the one debatable thing but we are talking about someone who create suns and black holes. Ill wait for Sin post. Surfer never yanked black holes to the scale of the 1 one Thanos tanked. Lol withstood a beating from 2 Galactus lvl brings. He only got hit a few times.Galactus had to bring him back to life. Speed is the only thing Surfer has over Thanos. Stop lying carver it makes you look worse than normal.

DarkSaint85
Well those two Galactus level beings is a good showing.

In combat, Spider-Man ranked the Ultimate Nullifier, which Galactus level beings fear.

So Spider-Man is more durable than Galactus and Surfer, based on combat and not cheese feats smile

Insane Titan

Diesldude

AlbertoJohnAvil
Titan, post the scans of that instance and enlighten me as to why its "quantifiable"

celeyhyga17

Diesldude
He actually survived a big bang do you have a scan of this?

carver9
He actually survived a big bang

Nothing short of a big bang should be able to stop Surfer. smile He also created numerous of suns while weakened.

Cheese fts for the win.

celeyhyga17
laughing out loud

Insane Titan

Insane Titan
Nothing short of a big bang should be able to stop Surfer. smile He also created numerous of suns while weakened.

Cheese fts for the win. Yet a few punches to the chin kill him.

DarkSaint85

Cheese fts for the win.

Spider-Man will take him out then.

And there is no such thing as cheese feats.

AlbertoJohnAvil
Titan that's a feat for his immortality, not durability

Diesldude

Insane Titan

AlbertoJohnAvil
And yeah everybodys read HOTU but nobody uses that as a "feat" because it isn't

BrolyBlack
And yeah everybodys read HOTU but nobody uses that as a "feat" because it isn't

dur

Insane Titan

celeyhyga17

AlbertoJohnAvil
I told you to the post the scans, and quantify it for us. Its not my job to prove something that's nonexistent

Insane Titan
I told you to the post the scans, and quantify it for us. Its not my job to prove something that's nonexistent https://imgur.com/gallery/i9FX433. There it states he was chosen because of his will and his will allowed him to overcome and absorb the energy. He had to absorb all the energy into himself. It took Akhenaten thousands of years master a small portion of the power and like him the advanced Alien race the Celestial race had to have to a small portion energy filtered into them by a machine.

AlbertoJohnAvil
lol titan the link doesn't work apparently

"Zoinks! You've taken a wrong turn."

Insane Titan
Bullshit works fine for me. All you do is lie

AlbertoJohnAvil
laughing out loud https://i.postimg.cc/304FDp1P/Screenshot-40.png

NOPE, doesn't work at all. come back when you've got a working link

Insane Titan
https://imgur.com/gallery/i9FX433

Works fine for me

DarkSaint85
Works fine for me.

"what does it matter now" is the first line of dialogue.

lawest9
Spider-Man will take him out then.

And there is no such thing as cheese feats. Only for those who want to lowball.

Adam Grimes

Works fine for me Works fine for me too.

'A ploy you've used on many others'

celeyhyga17
Worked for me the first time as well

Insane Titan
Trollberto is just a idiot who thinks people believe him.

AlbertoJohnAvil

Works fine for me

The fact you're 40 and still cant decipher comics is sad and hilarious. He was CHOSEN BY TOAA as a necessary, It had to do more with "will" than straight power level. Literally stated on that exact panel. Stop discussing comics laughing out loud

I'll give you one more chance to quantify that feat for me or show me a quantifiable feat that's remotely comparable to surfer tanking a big bang unharmed before i accept your concession

Insane Titan

AlbertoJohnAvil
Yeah Thanos is immortal no shit, obviously the energy didn't kill him due to THAT fact. He's been an AVATAR of DEATH for years now. constantly lecturing the young ones is always a blessing.
I'm not riding anything, I gave you a single feat from Surfer and you can't counter it with comparable feats

Adam Grimes
... which is riding a single feat. Lol

Insane Titan

Insane Titan

AlbertoJohnAvil
Imagine having to lowball to get your "point" across. Your concession is greatly accepted, I'll take you seriously once you post a comparable feat to Surfer tanking a big bang, I don't like my time wasted kid. cya laughing out loud

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
dur

Insane Titan

carver9
Only for those who want to lowball.

Dark is actually agreeing with me there. cheese showings doesn't hold weight or Spiderman withstanding the UN would mean someone above Galactus level can only hurt him. Even Batman have cheese fts like hitting a dog that Superman, Wonder Woman and Flash was unable to tag. Dodging heat vision. Dodging a speed blitz from Superman. Its cheese showings that holds no weight when it comes to battles against equals who doesn't have anywhere near those fts. Gladiator can cover a thousand Galaxies in a milli second and Superman could rebuild an entire solar system in the blink of an eye (didnt happen, just saying) and both of them would get curbed if they ran into someone like the Destroyer armor because cheese fts doesn't decide a battle.

smile

DarkSaint85
Lol Carver has no idea what he's arguing at this point.

In short, he only wants feats between equals to count, or at least, count more.

Thor can only have feats against heralds. If he goes above that, it's cheese.

How do we know Thor is herald level? Because of his performance against equals.

How do we know they are equals? Because they.....are equals in his head.

Idiotic.

AlbertoJohnAvil
Saint, Carver doesn't read your posts (i dont blame him) idk why you insist on responding when he obviously doesn't care to hear about your opinions. Thats just like obsession at this point. laughing out loud THE only REASON i still entertain your posts is for the laughs. NONE of us take you serious i hope you realize that

You know those those fans that be in the stadium watching the pros play in the nba? THATS YOU to us

carver9
Saint, Carver doesn't read your posts (i dont blame him) idk why you insist on responding when he obviously doesn't care to hear about your opinions. Thats just like obsession at this point. laughing out loud THE only REASON i still entertain your posts is for the laughs. NONE of us take you serious i hope you realize that

You know those those fans that be in the stadium watching the pros play in the nba? THATS YOU to us

The ONLY way I see his posts is when people quote him and it hurts every fiber in my body when I see it. Its just weird to me that he replies to someone who obviously have him on ignore. Its stalkerish.

DarkSaint85
That's because replying to Carver in a public forum means everyone else can see me poking fun at him and poking holes in his 'arguments', which are basically nonsensical diarrhoea at this point.

And he can't do a thing about it. He can't report me (because he doesn't see it) and he can't defend himself (because he's an idiot).

It's great fun smile

AlbertoJohnAvil
You've been stalking a guy on a comic forum for a decade. laughing out loud YOU'RE weird. How anybody is friends with you is hilarious to me but you do you my guy xD

Sin I AM
Who wins, Thanos vs Surfer and why? Surfer energy output fts, hell, even his durability fts, versatility, etc...is better than Thanos. Who do you give the edge to?

Thanos. I like to use direct comparisons

Energy feats...Thanos put Galan on his ass, Thanos smiled whiled Surfer blasted him full power.

or you can use Thanos vs Tyrant ....then use Surfer vs Tyrant

or durability... Surfer getting headbutted by Thor, Thor smashing mjolnir in Thanos face

versatility? i mean Surfer yea i guess but what exactly does that prove? a swiss army knife can do more than a sword but you know. or maybe u don't which is why we are discussing this.

I mean Surfer does wreck Hulk 10/10 and iirc you said Thanos was either afraid of Hulk/avoided a direct confrontation with him/would lose...so there's that argument.

carver9

Energy feats...Thanos put Galan on his ass, Thanos smiled whiled Surfer blasted him full power.

or durability... Surfer getting headbutted by Thor, Thor smashing mjolnir in Thanos face

versatility? i mean Surfer yea i guess but what exactly does that prove? a swiss army knife can do more than a sword but you know. or maybe u don't which is why we are discussing this.

I mean Surfer does wreck Hulk 10/10 and iirc you said Thanos was either afraid of Hulk/avoided a direct confrontation with him/would lose...so there's that argument.

Gotcha. So this entire post is filled with fights. Glad you agree with me. Whew!!! Thats one down, an entire forum to go.

Adam Grimes

I mean Surfer does wreck Hulk 10/10 and iirc you said Thanos was either afraid of Hulk/avoided a direct confrontation with him/would lose...so there's that argument. But how powerful is Galactus? Tyrant?

DarkSaint85
Gotcha. So this entire post is filled with fights. Glad you agree with me. Whew!!! Thats one down, an entire forum to go.

That's because you're an idiot and not comprehending anything lol.

Insane Titan

Diesldude

Diesldude

DarkSaint85
*shrug* it's OK, it means I can yet again tell people how Carver is my punchbag. Once in a while it's nice to get into the ring and spar with real debaters, sure, but a warm-up with some bag work is also necessary.

Diesldude

Sin I AM

Adam Grimes
um very powerful. Im not sure i understand the question. Galactus leaks energy and then needs to recharge like every other day so you'll never get an average portrayal. and tyrant was powerful enough to be a threat...so above classic odin level And how do you determine that they are very powerful?

What makes standing against/surviving/tanking attacks from them impressive?

lawest9
well um yea...Thanos and Surfer have fought/encountered each other several times. Surfer is always outclassed so a feat comparison isn't really necessary

um very powerful. Im not sure i understand the question. Galactus leaks energy and then needs to recharge like every other day so you'll never get an average portrayal. and tyrant was powerful enough to be a threat...so above classic odin level

i know...noone thinks it but him Yea...........Galactus is like a powerful giant Smartphone Battery,LOL!!!!!!!!

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>