Can Kitty Pryde take Superman's Heart out of his body?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

AlbertoJohnAvil
https://i.postimg.cc/HcCbXZWQ/ktty-pryde-movie-tim-miller-x-men.jpg

-Superman can defend himself

Old Man Whirly!
No

StiltmanFTW
If he can defend himself, then he only needs to stay out of her reach.

AlbertoJohnAvil
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
If he can defend himself, then he only needs to stay out of her reach.

Are you saying he can tag her from a distance?

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by AlbertoJohnAvil
Are you saying he can tag her from a distance? dur

DarkSaint85
He has freeze breath and HV. Not to mention shouting powers.

And has faster reactions than her. So yes, he can tag her from a distance.

Especially as she doesn't start out phased. Can she stay phased forever?

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
dur

Lmao.

AlbertoJohnAvil
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
He has freeze breath and HV. Not to mention shouting powers.

And has faster reactions than her. So yes, he can tag her from a distance.

Especially as she doesn't start out phased. Can she stay phased forever?

freeze breath...heat vision 2 things that do not effect her in that state. And She is naturally in a phasing state. She actually is putting forth more effort to go solid. In combat she stays phased. Because that's what she does. Energy blasts. And elements don't effect her. It goes through her. She doesn't need reaction time she already battle ready and trained in combat for these very occasions. Speed of thought and power application has already proven to beat supes in the past.

AlbertoJohnAvil
So no he can't tag her. He has to close in the distance. And when that happens his brain is gone.

ShadowFyre
She doesent need reaction time because she is trained in combat? Ummmm...

DarkSaint85
Superman's HV and freeze breath have affected intangible beings before. And I note you missed out his super shouting.

So your point is what, she can stay phased for ten mins? An hour? A day? A year? Five years?

And Superman is 0.5km away from her, and can fly? Also not sure why Superman needs to close the distance lmao.

AlbertoJohnAvil
The elements have no effect on Kitty:

https://i.postimg.cc/mchgTDhc/ele.jpg

ShadowFyre
I'm more interested in how being trained in anything negates someone being billions of times faster than you

DarkSaint85
Not sure how that helps with shouting. She still hears sound, correct? Or is she deaf?
@Shadow: this is what KMC debating is now lol.

AlbertoJohnAvil
Superman's HV and freeze breath have affected intangible beings before. And I note you missed out his super shouting.

So your point is what, she can stay phased for ten mins? An hour? A day? A year? Five years?

And Superman is 0.5km away from her, and can fly? Also not sure why Superman needs to close the distance lmao.

she phased an entire planet.

He has no defense against getting his brain snatched out, not from what i've seen

AlbertoJohnAvil
Saint, Kitty's intangibility is not the same as what YOU think Clark has effected.
Her phasing is not what supes understands as phasing in DC. No one in DC does what she does. She's naturally in her phase states she has to try to put forth effort to be solid. If he blitzes her, His heart and brain come out the other side. Just like she did to a phoenix imbued Emma frost. Pulled her heart clean out.

AlbertoJohnAvil
you think shouting is gonna help him? That's all u got. It doesn't disrupt her power

So he gonna just irritate her ears huh lol laughing out loud

@Shadow, I think you misunderstood. In other words no matter how fast he is. In combat he can't touch her. Because of her training. She's NATURALLY phased.

DarkSaint85
Erm.....yeah he will deafen her. Cancel her vibrations out with whistling. Disrupt her concentration. Sonics still work on her. Storm disrupted her concentration with thunder.

So as OP said Superman is allowed to defend himself, no, she can't.

AlbertoJohnAvil
She honed her skills in combat and even in sleep to subconsciously stay solid and not fall through the earth! Because her natural state is intangible xD

AlbertoJohnAvil
The elements have no effect on Kitty:

https://i.postimg.cc/mchgTDhc/ele.jpg

This scan helps with that freeze breath and heat . So distance he'll just be shooting at a ghost.

DarkSaint85
Lol so nothing against sonics laughing out loud

Superman uses sonics ftw.

carver9
Kitty takes this if she plays smart. Superman doesn't auto resort to heat vision and ice breath during the onset of a fight.

BrolyBlack

dur

AlbertoJohnAvil
Lol so nothing against sonics laughing out loud

Superman uses sonics ftw.

The science of her powers is different from the flash and Manhunter. SHE Specializes in Quantum Tunneling.

Diesldude

BrolyBlack
The science of her powers is different from the flash and Manhunter. SHE Specializes in Quantum Tunneling.

dur

DarkSaint85
You can tell Albert has nothing to use lmao.

I specifically say sonics. And he keeps ignoring that point.

StiltmanFTW

He doesn't need to. It's not a battle.

BrolyBlack
You can tell Albert has nothing to use lmao.

I specifically say sonics. And he keeps ignoring that point.

When you Trump Tinkerbell in a poll, you have nothing

AlbertoJohnAvil
Erm.....yeah he will deafen her. Cancel her vibrations out with whistling. Disrupt her concentration. Sonics still work on her. Storm disrupted her concentration with thunder.

So as OP said Superman is allowed to defend himself, no, she can't.

laughing out loud laughing out loud SAINT because ALL of these things happened BEFORE BLACK VORTEX. Get off the respect thread my guy

Those are old stats. KITTY PRYDE RODE A giant bullet through the vacuum of space. Without aid of a space suit Into the earth atmosphere where she's moving at the speed of sound and air pressure! In duress! Still phased....the entire time! Bruh....get off Google...I got issue numbers if you want smh

Phased the bullet...all the way through the earth....while on it.

YOU'RE quoting old kitty.. and I'm telling you.... current levels.

https://i.postimg.cc/tZ3ffKWr/pra.jpg

BrolyBlack
laughing out loud laughing out loud SAINT because ALL of these things happened BEFORE BLACK VORTEX. Get off the respect thread my guy

Those are old stats. KITTY PRYDE RODE A giant bullet through the vacuum of space. Without aid of a space suit Into the earth atmosphere where she's moving at the speed of sound and air pressure! In duress! Still phased....the entire time! Bruh....get off Google...I got issue numbers if you want smh

Phased the bullet...all the way through the earth....while on it.

YOU'RE quoting old kitty.. and I'm telling you.... current levels.

https://i.postimg.cc/tZ3ffKWr/pra.jpg

dur

StiltmanFTW
Can she stay phased forever?

She can.

But her air-walking ability is not good enough to let her reach someone with genuine flight.

And Clark may suck at fighting, but he can fly pretty fast under every single writer.

AlbertoJohnAvil
black vortex made that sonic argument null and void. Supes is gonna make the mistake to think she's intangible in the same way ghost soldier.. flash and manhunter phase. It's at that point.. he ****s up laughing out loud

BrolyBlack

DarkSaint85
Lmao. That smiley is def tailored for Albert.

Ok. Then it's simple. Post current Kitty being immune to sonics. Simple.

AlbertoJohnAvil
Her phasing is not what he knows:

https://i.postimg.cc/rD5SSqkY/pha.jpg

DarkSaint85
Post a scan of her immune to sonics. Or you can be shown up yet again lmao.

Remember:

I told you to the post the scans, and quantify it for us. Its not my job to prove something that's nonexistent

Wise words.

BrolyBlack
laughing out loud

You can always tel when Trollberto is reaching climax

-Pr-
https://i.postimg.cc/HcCbXZWQ/ktty-pryde-movie-tim-miller-x-men.jpg

-Superman can defend himself

Superman's internal durability might be an issue for her, though I'm not entirely sure.

AlbertoJohnAvil
Post a scan of her immune to sonics. Or you can be shown up yet again lmao.

Remember:

Wise words.

you DO KNOW moving at the speed of sound causes a sonic boom right? Then it's simple. She rode a giant bullet.. moving at the speed of sound after fired. In the vacuum of space which effect the brain and ear pressure. Entered the earth atmosphere which if u know aeronautics creates another sonic boom....and she stayed phased! All the way through the earth itself!

https://i.postimg.cc/NLYfMYJj/rua.jpg

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by -Pr-
Superman's internal durability might be an issue for her, though I'm not entirely sure.

Depends on the writer.

Sometimes she does whatever the fck she wants, other times she struggles greatly or can't maintain her intangibility.

Superman stays in the air, she can't touch him.

Airwalking makes her somewhat vulnerable. And even if it didn't, Superman just needs to keep his distance.

BrolyBlack
you DO KNOW moving at the speed of sound causes a sonic boom right? Then it's simple. She rode a giant bullet.. moving at the speed of sound after fired. In the vacuum of space which effect the brain and ear pressure. Entered the earth atmosphere which if u know aeronautics creates another sonic boom....and she stayed phased! All the way through the earth itself!

dur

-Pr-
Depends on the writer.

Sometimes she does whatever the fck she wants, other times she struggles greatly or can't maintain her intangibility.

Airwalking makes her somewhat vulnerable. And even if it didn't, Superman just needs to keep his distance.

Yeah, pretty much. That was why I wasn't sure.

AlbertoJohnAvil
Depends on the writer.

kitty isn't gonna advance on him she's smarter than that. Nice try though

his best bet is to keep his distance. But we both know that's not his style

laughing out loud

DarkSaint85
He has general knowledge though....

Still no counter for sonics eh Albert?

AlbertoJohnAvil

DarkSaint85
So nothing. She still hears things, does she or doesn't she? It's a simple question.

If she can hear, then sound waves affect her.

AlbertoJohnAvil
Yes but not on the same frequency! Chris Claremont retconned her powers! She's NOT THERE! laughing out loud

-Pr-
kitty isn't gonna advance on him she's smarter than that. Nice try though

his best bet is to keep his distance. But we both know that's not his style

laughing out loud

Why does Kitty get basic knowledge but not Superman?

AlbertoJohnAvil
LITERALLY https://i.postimg.cc/346wWDd4/her.jpg

DarkSaint85
Yes but not on the same frequency! Chris Claremont retconned her powers! She's NOT THERE! laughing out loud

So you have no, zero, showings of her being immune to a sonic attack.

Thanks smile

AlbertoJohnAvil
She survived moving at the speed of sound! And stayed phased. How that's not getting to you is hilarious

AlbertoJohnAvil
You saw her "limitations" on the respect thread and reached! Without understanding of the context that since her retcon and black vortex she is another level laughing out loud

DarkSaint85
Why does Kitty get basic knowledge but not Superman?

I'm actually thinking that you should close this as spite against Kitty lol.

0.5km starting distance, Superman is allowed to defend himself, and they have basic knowledge.

AlbertoJohnAvil
So you have no, zero, showings of her being immune to a sonic attack.

Thanks smile

A SONIC BOOM is a SONIC attack, that's LITERALLY common sense laughing out loud

Speed of sound.... creates sonic booms

Go ahead and say I'm lying. I'll wait

xXI_wing_IXx
If sounds do effect Kitty, then she could be easily taken out by all the heavy brawlers via thunderclaps.

DarkSaint85
You have no showings of her being immune to sonic attacks smile

Originally posted by xXI_wing_IXx
If sounds do effect Kitty, then she could be easily taken out by all the heavy brawlers via thunderclaps.

Of course she is affected by sound. She hears people talking to her etc.

AlbertoJohnAvil
laughing out loud concession accepted

Sin I AM

AlbertoJohnAvil
You have no showings of her being immune to sonic attacks smile

Of course she is affected by sound. She hears people talking to her etc.

YEAH Being able to hear and being able to phase through quantum frequencies are 2 different things. Again she is not the same as dc phasers. YOU need to read up on Claremonts last run.

DarkSaint85
Yup and nowhere in Claremont's run did it show her phasing through sonic attacks smile

SquallX

AlbertoJohnAvil
I mentioned Claremonts run to counter the respect thread stuff you posted about Sonic's...his run... retconned her powers laughing out loud

DarkSaint85
So you haven't shown her being immune to a sonic attack. Yawn.

AlbertoJohnAvil
claremonts retcon shows her phasing and is no longer molecular based. It's quantum based she hears and feels on different quantum frequencies than others this is why she is immune to telepathic attacks as well. That's why she was able to survive moving at the speed of sound on the large bullet wow phasing through the Earth

BrolyBlack
Thats not what he asked Rodger, dodger? dur

AlbertoJohnAvil
@squall Kitty is so precise that she can pull a tumor out of Hulk brain

cdtm
Superman's resisted Mxy level reality warping. His invulnerability is largely from an "aura", a sort of force field

He's held "liquid bleed" in his mouth, something Monitor tech deemed impossible to contain or bottle in any way.

Odds are Kitty wouldn't even be able to phase through his chest, if he didn't want her to.

DarkSaint85
Lol Albert is just throwing as much stuff as he can hoping it sticks. Pretty crap thread.

Sonics ftw

BrolyBlack
Hes near his climax

Adam Grimes
Superman phases through her.

BrolyBlack
https://qph.fs.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-8367f3c8837c28cb2e6b3cfbaf247324.webp

-Pr-
What Claremont run are you guys talking about? Like the late 80s early 90s? Or that awful run with the Neo?

DarkSaint85
He's talking about the Black Vortex storyline where they all got amps, then gave their amps up.

Happened a couple years after the Breakworld saga.

-Pr-
He's talking about the Black Vortex storyline where they all got amps, then gave their amps up.

Happened a couple years after the Breakworld saga.

Claremont didn't write the Starlord issue where it happened, though. Unless I missed something.

Adam Grimes
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
https://qph.fs.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-8367f3c8837c28cb2e6b3cfbaf247324.webp thumb up

xXI_wing_IXx
Is Kitty with her cosmic powers ?

cdtm
Does Alberto even know how Martian Manhunter phases?

Because it took a New Gods "Hyperspace Sword" to cut him.

StyleTime
Alberto, the Black Vortex amp was temporary.

And I'm not totally sure what the Claremont reference is. Sam Humphries wrote the issues with Cosmic Kitty transcending the multiverse through phasing....or whatever that weird shit was.

abhilegend
What Claremont Kitty? Under Claremont Magneto almost killed her with electricity.

https://readcomiconline.to/Comic/Uncanny-X-Men-1963/Issue-150?id=22832& amp;__cf_chl_jschl_tk__=1aa2a6e2c3536f0e87d048d298
ff71ac86647130-1589918369-0-AUxmL- eIaUZ4ywVmZLP6fIMo8J_iBYZdPGPJralDKgi7IIUHUE8XInDW
YJtsQdTXRn9sEnJP3fe26YygC9Pknrd6kppxB3Si5n- 44kWDSuO5kbEePmkdjU78ywP7_hXppLXSHUsO6nlh1V_x3egV0
gwnDfrX_ekxd-THrMickbR9WjaICO3Q-jxOQdvq5l1b9T6mT8PPEZqaegpCO- u_cs4AXLh6zWK7R2cby9WpCt1lkeF41CbskHl3T0vYvnbIYt1u
_59PxDxg8lz3yXYnu8SzMEJ5tP_Fg7UxykhpJsY7anGLULwI6D
KkVRY7EK11EX0nkXT783gRoEG7i8QozNA

AlbertoJohnAvil
don't nobody give abhi the attention.

AlbertoJohnAvil
Originally posted by StyleTime
Alberto, the Black Vortex amp was temporary.

And I'm not totally sure what the Claremont reference is. Sam Humphries wrote the issues with Cosmic Kitty transcending the multiverse through phasing....or whatever that weird shit was.

You sure you know what you're talking about?

abhilegend
don't nobody give abhi the attention.
Shut up troll.

AlbertoJohnAvil
abhi giving his opinion on anything comic related is like a 9 year old talking math with you. All you gotta is laugh and move on, nothing less laughing out loud

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by abhilegend
What Claremont Kitty? Under Claremont Magneto almost killed her with electricity.

https://readcomiconline.to/Comic/Uncanny-X-Men-1963/Issue-150?id=22832& amp;__cf_chl_jschl_tk__=1aa2a6e2c3536f0e87d048d298
ff71ac86647130-1589918369-0-AUxmL- eIaUZ4ywVmZLP6fIMo8J_iBYZdPGPJralDKgi7IIUHUE8XInDW
YJtsQdTXRn9sEnJP3fe26YygC9Pknrd6kppxB3Si5n- 44kWDSuO5kbEePmkdjU78ywP7_hXppLXSHUsO6nlh1V_x3egV0
gwnDfrX_ekxd-THrMickbR9WjaICO3Q-jxOQdvq5l1b9T6mT8PPEZqaegpCO- u_cs4AXLh6zWK7R2cby9WpCt1lkeF41CbskHl3T0vYvnbIYt1u
_59PxDxg8lz3yXYnu8SzMEJ5tP_Fg7UxykhpJsY7anGLULwI6D
KkVRY7EK11EX0nkXT783gRoEG7i8QozNA

Lmao did he lie?

nortonek
Superman can hits intangible beings with his heat vision. Kitty cannot protect herself.

DarkSaint85
In Star-Lord (post Black Vortex), she was actually scared she would run out of oxygen.

Superman suffocates her by whipping up a vacuum lol.

AlbertoJohnAvil
laughing out loud Because Supes is just gonna automatically know that right?

DarkSaint85
Well when she's intangible and phasing through his HV and freeze breath, you're saying what, he then tries to punch her? Lol.

I can see why you think the way you do - because you're an idiot.

AlbertoJohnAvil
laughing out loud hahaha somebodys in their feels, throw more ad hominem attacks. I LOVE it.

Um no because SUPERMAN has NEVER sufficate ANYBODY in comics by whipping up a vacuum. That's an assumption made by you. You've yet to still prove how Supes will touch her in her phasing state

Adam Grimes
You've yet to still prove how Supes will touch her in her phasing state But that's not what the thread is about. You should know it, lol.

DarkSaint85
Um no because SUPERMAN has NEVER sufficate ANYBODY in comics by whipping up a vacuum. That's an assumption made by you.

Lol. Wanna bet on it?

BrolyBlack
laughing out loud hahaha somebodys in their feels, throw more ad hominem attacks. I LOVE it.

Um no because SUPERMAN has NEVER sufficate ANYBODY in comics by whipping up a vacuum. That's an assumption made by you. You've yet to still prove how Supes will touch her in her phasing state

*somebodies

*suffocate

*comics by

AlbertoJohnAvil
Lol. Wanna bet on it?

go ahead post it. Never seen him doing it ever to an opponent but then again his comics doesn't interest me much so

DarkSaint85

AlbertoJohnAvil
I ASKED you to prove it by showing the scan, it's THAT simple. laughing out loud but I always have an agenda eh saint?

Old Man Whirly!
I ASKED you to prove it by showing the scan, it's THAT simple. laughing out loud but I always have an agenda eh saint? dur

DarkSaint85
Lol let me guess, you went searching for it and couldn't find it eh?

Lol@ Whirly, I can't keep that smiley out of my head now when I read Albert's posts.

AlbertoJohnAvil
MY GUY I don't got time for your bucket of tears and your Alberto.BuLLsHIt Exe file hurr durr laughing out loud , LET ME KNOW when you got the scan of Superman doing what you claim he's done EVER in a comic. until then, you flat out lied until i see evidence, nothing more nothing less.

Old Man Whirly!
MY GUY I don't got time for your bucket of tears and your Alberto.BuLLsHIt Exe file hurr durr laughing out loud , LET ME KNOW when you got the scan of Superman doing what you claim he's done EVER in a comic. until then, you flat out lied until i see evidence, nothing more nothing less. Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
dur Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Lol let me guess, you went searching for it and couldn't find it eh?

Lol@ Whirly, I can't keep that smiley out of my head now when I read Albert's posts. thumb up laughing out loud

DarkSaint85
So where's the scan of Kitty tanking a sonic attack herp derp dur

AlbertoJohnAvil
laughing out loud LMAO Yeah lets think of that emoji whenever i type to make yourself feel better. GREAT way to ignore NeGaTive InSuLTS lmaooo

I'll respond to you when you got that scan of superman DOING what you claimed he's done. I'm out

Old Man Whirly!
laughing out loud LMAO Yeah lets think of that emoji whenever i type to make yourself feel better. GREAT way to ignore NeGaTive InSuLTS lmaooo

I'll respond to you when you got that scan of superman DOING what you claimed he's done. I'm out dur

SquallX

Magnon
"My phasing ability will protect me from the mechanical threats, I'll simply slip right through 'em. I'll be less able to handle gas or sonic attacks, or the hallucinogenic lightshows."

https://shadowandflamewithmagik.files.wordpress.com/2013/12/uncanny-x-men-143-kitty-8.jpg

AlbertoJohnAvil
Originally posted by Magnon
"My phasing ability will protect me from the mechanical threats, I'll simply slip right through 'em. I'll be less able to handle gas or sonic attacks, or the hallucinogenic lightshows."

https://shadowandflamewithmagik.files.wordpress.com/2013/12/uncanny-x-men-143-kitty-8.jpg

As much as you would like to pull up past showings from the 80s about Kitty pryde... You need to know that her abilities have increased 100 fold since that was published if I was you I would stay off of Google

AlbertoJohnAvil
@squall

WOW!!! a mere statement!!

Let me know when character statements are WOG now

Diesldude
As much as you would like to pull up past showings from the 80s about Kitty pryde... You need to know that her abilities have increased 100 fold since that was published if I was you I would stay off of Google

You missed the point though.

Magnon
dur

AlbertoJohnAvil
laughing out loud concession accepted

Old Man Whirly!
laughing out loud concession accepted Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
dur

StyleTime
You sure you know what you're talking about?
Uh, yeah man.

Kitty literally headlines her own X-Book and squad currently, and has her normal powers. Well, I guess she's technically dead as of a few issues ago, but she's a pretty easy character to follow. High profile and all that.

SquallX

SquallX
https://external-preview.redd.it/Afy64ZfMZ-K2LAKSmOOmN1CbkrfcHHL2-ITBJnL391Y.jpg

-Pr-

No they haven't.

SquallX

AlbertoJohnAvil
We don't debate off speculations, and character statements.

AlbertoJohnAvil
No they haven't.

Um yes they have

AlbertoJohnAvil
Originally posted by StyleTime
Uh, yeah man.

Kitty literally headlines her own X-Book and squad currently, and has her normal powers. Well, I guess she's technically dead as of a few issues ago, but she's a pretty easy character to follow. High profile and all that.

laughing out loud So YOU'RE telling me Current Kitty is the STILL the same as she was?

Prove it.

You get stuff right sometimes on x-men, this isn't it

-Pr-
Um yes they have

Based on what? She hasn't shown anything of late that puts her at 100x her previous power levels, and the Black Vortex amp was temporary.

Unless I missed one specific issue, she hasn't shown any indications that she's been upgraded any more than is usual for mutants as they age.

AlbertoJohnAvil
black vortex was temp for some. Some stayed with it. There's proof of that. Gamora. Young Iceman....and a few other lost it. Some others kept the amp permanently. But that's irrelevant to her retcon.

-Pr-
black vortex was temp for some. Some stayed with it. There's proof of that. Gamora. Young Iceman....and a few other lost it. Some others kept the amp permanently. But that's irrelevant to her retcon.

So where is the proof for Kitty, then?

What retcon are you talking about?

AlbertoJohnAvil
there is a possibility that the kitty that died in Marauder's is NOT the real kitty

AlbertoJohnAvil
laughing out loud Just know. That her molecules and atoms don't exist in the same plane. Superman has no defense and yet dudes press the one issue of Sonic's

When NOBODY haven't made a case for Clark. This is why debating is important. I've shown evidence

She moved phased and that speed of sound on a bullet NOT EFFECTED. AND STAYED PHASED THE ENTIRE TIME. SONIC BOOMS ARE CREATED. I already proved that. Heat vision. Won't work. Ice breath won't work. Hell I can't tell u how much the writers **** up because I already showed a scan of her surviving the vacuum. Pre black vortex

BrolyBlack
laughing out loud Just know. That her molecules and atoms don't exist in the same plane. Superman has no defense and yet dudes press the one issue of Sonic's

When NOBODY haven't made a case for Clark. This is why debating is important. I've shown evidence

She moved phased and that speed of sound on a bullet NOT EFFECTED. AND STAYED PHASED THE ENTIRE TIME. SONIC BOOMS ARE CREATED. I already proved that. Heat vision. Won't work. Ice breath won't work. Hell I can't tell u how much the writers **** up because I already showed a scan of her surviving the vacuum. Pre black vortex

dur

Diesldude

How physically strong is she?

-Pr-

I asked two simple questions. At least, simple from my POV. Is there a reason you won't just answer them?

BrolyBlack

AlbertoJohnAvil
I asked two simple questions. At least, simple from my POV. Is there a reason you won't just answer them?

The only way to lose the amp was to give it up. Kitty never did.

-Pr-

Okay, so your argument is that because we didn't see her use the power like Gamora did, it's still sitting in her body waiting to be used? Okay, sure, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt on that one, even if I believe that like many X-Men and their powers, the current writers just didn't read up on the character and we'll never see it again.

Now, what about this retcon you keep talking about?

HulkIsHulk

HulkIsHulk
I mentioned Claremonts run to counter the respect thread stuff you posted about Sonic's...his run... retconned her powers laughing out loud
In another words u have zero proof and is simply speculating. Plus you made a thread with a specific winner in mind

Diesldude
Trollberto is the only one arguing against Superman. I wonder what his agenda is in this thread.

AlbertoJohnAvil
Okay, so your argument is that because we didn't see her use the power like Gamora did, it's still sitting in her body waiting to be used? Okay, sure, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt on that one, even if I believe that like many X-Men and their powers, the current writers just didn't read up on the character and we'll never see it again.

Now, what about this retcon you keep talking about?

claremons retcon i literally mentioned it several times on this thread

AlbertoJohnAvil
Originally posted by Diesldude
Trollberto is the only one arguing against Superman. I wonder what his agenda is in this thread.

that "trollberto" getting dry and old now. YOU don't read comics, you come on every single thread and ask HOW PowErFUL IS x hurrr and cheerlead the same people for approval laughing out loud Stop desperately seeking for my attention

Next you're gonna ask How fast is kitty. laughing out loud

cdtm
How fast is Kitty?

-Pr-
claremons retcon i literally mentioned it several times on this thread

Yeah, and I'm asking which one are you talking about. What run? What issue number? I'm asking for more details than just you shouting "Claremont's retcon" over and over. If you posted the issue number in a previous post, then fine. But please quote it for me so i can go and read up on it.

ShadowFyre
Originally posted by cdtm
How fast is Kitty?

It doesent matter. She has been trained in combat. Completely negates any form of speed advantage or strength advantage.

You know how a black belt in karate can wtf shitstomp a polar bear? Same thing..it's quite common actually

AlbertoJohnAvil
Yeah, and I'm asking which one are you talking about. What run? What issue number? I'm asking for more details than just you shouting "Claremont's retcon" over and over. If you posted the issue number in a previous post, then fine. But please quote it for me so i can go and read up on it.

omg you gotta be kidding me. I'm lazy right now

Believe what you want, I already know the facts

-Pr-
omg you gotta be kidding me. I'm lazy right now

Believe what you want, I already know the facts

See this? This is why people call you a troll. I asked you to be clear, and you refused. I gave you the benefit of the doubt, and you still had to go and be a shit about it.

Diesldude

BrolyBlack
My phone auto corrects to that as well. I think I posted about that a few weeks back

BrolyBlack

cdtm
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
It doesent matter. She has been trained in combat. Completely negates any form of speed advantage or strength advantage.

You know how a black belt in karate can wtf shitstomp a polar bear? Same thing..it's quite common actually

Think you're giving Alberto too much credit here. Dumb it down a little. stick out tongue

-Pr-

StyleTime
laughing out loud So YOU'RE telling me Current Kitty is the STILL the same as she was?

Prove it.

You get stuff right sometimes on x-men, this isn't it
I'm saying she's not at Black Vortex levels anymore. She's obviously more skilled than her younger self though.

Prove what? She's back to just regular phasing? You just want random scans of her recent appearances? I can if you want I guess.
No, Gamora explained to us that the Black Vortex amp burns out over time. She used her last bit in that scene too. Literally, no one has that amp anymore.

AlbertoJohnAvil
See this? This is why people call you a troll. I asked you to be clear, and you refused. I gave you the benefit of the doubt, and you still had to go and be a shit about it.

no I'm literally lazy right now, not even joking, i had to handle some stuff irl. YOU know I ALWAYS provide proof.

cdtm
no I'm literally lazy right now, not even joking, i had to handle some stuff irl. YOU know I ALWAYS provide proof.

Proof you provide proof.

ShadowFyre
Originally posted by cdtm
Proof you provide proof.

Prove its proof.

-Pr-

No, I don't, but sure, I'll wait. I'll check back tomorrow. If you don't have it by then, np. RL naturally comes first.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>