Popeye the Sailor vs WBHulk and his controllers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lawest9
Popeye the Sailor man, fresh off of eating a can of Spinach and his reality altering puches vs WBHulk being controlled by Hulkster, Carver9 and Albertroll, who wins?

carver9
Popeye one shots

deft
Hulk eats him.

xXI_wing_IXx
One man punch for the win

meep-meep
Originally posted by lawest9
Popeye the Sailor man, fresh off of eating a can of Spinach and his reality altering puches vs WBHulk being controlled by Hulkster, Carver9 and Albertroll, who wins?

You win Lawest9. You win.

Diesldude
Albertrolllaughing out loud

Trollberto vs Albertroll

Stoic
Originally posted by lawest9

How are you not trolling here, while accusing others of doing what you're blatantly doing.

lawest9
Originally posted by Stoic
How are you not trolling here, while accusing others of doing what you're blatantly doing. It's called having a little fun, try it sometime, this is all entertainment to me, I don't lose sleep over fantasy comic book characters, I have too much going on in RL.

cdtm
Originally posted by deft
Hulk eats him.

And then gets pulled inside out, morphed into a green basketball, dribbled and slam dunked. Cheerleaders appear out of nowhere, Olive runs on court for victory kiss.

beatboks
Originally posted by carver9
Popeye one shots

How did this first post not end the thread.

EVEN CARVER knows WBH looses to popeye

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.