Name marvel's top 5 interesting characters

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

AlbertoJohnAvil
IYO whos your top 5 peeps from marvel as a character, plot development and why do you relate or feel its one of the best comic character ever created

https://i.postimg.cc/mhK7pvnY/5ec40398d3a8a.jpg

Galan007
Michelangelo(The Forever Man), from Hickman's S.H.I.E.L.D. series.
Leonardo da Vinci and Isaac Newton, also from Hickman's S.H.I.E.L.D. series.
Adult Franklin Richards, from Hickman's F4 and FF runs.
I used to like the concept of Sentry, before Marvel started going bananas with him.
Ultimate Reed Richards/The Maker

spetznaz

BrolyBlack
1. Thanos
2. Thor
3. Captain America
4. Jean Grey
5. Hulk

-Pr-
Gonna stick to heroes to make it less complicated for myself:

1. Cyclops
2. Colossus
3. Hank Pym
4. Hawkeye
5. Daredevil

As for the why... that would be an essay. And I probably wrote it before anyway.

Old Man Whirly!
Miracle Man, will we ever see the Obsidian age?
The Maker
Iron Man even moreso now in the tech gone mad world
The Marquis of Death, he really needs a return.
Dr Strange, still limitless stories to be told.

carver9
1. Thanos
2. Hulk
3. Wolverine
4. Beta Ray Bill
5. Sentry

MrMind
Kraven
The Hood
Bullseye
Maker
Daken

Eon Blue
1. Adam Warlock
2. Thanos
3. Victor Von Doom
4. Erik Magnus Lensherr
5. Jean Grey

Smurph

Adam Grimes
Thor. I like insecure people.
Hulk. He has feats.
Blue Marvel. He's underrated

I don't see why people would find Surfer interesting, though. He only has space cheese imo.

carver9
Originally posted by Adam Grimes
Thor. I like insecure people.
Hulk. He has feats.
Blue Marvel. He's underrated

I don't see why people would find Surfer interesting, though. He only has space cheese imo.

Lol

playa1258
Spider-man
Thor
Hulk
Wolverine
Magneto

celeyhyga17
I'll name 5 that has piqued my interest the last few years.

1. Scrier
2. The Other
3. Knull
4. Oblivion
5. Black Winter

tkitna
Sentry
Wonder Man
Thing
Black Panther
Dr Doom

tru-marvell
1. Doctor Strange....

2. Inbetweener....I always loved this concept

3. Balder....should be written as the perfect warrior -imo

4. Namor...love the "highly emotional" anti hero

5. Uatu....my first favorite character as a kid. Still have my first What if...about the Avengers.

Sin I AM
Punisher,
Black Bolt,
Jack of Hearts,
Mar-Vell
Monica Rambeau/Norrin Radd

beatboks
1. Hellstrom. What a f'd up life. Sone of the devil who watched his mather tortured throughout her life because she hooked up with the lord of lies. He devoted himself to the church only becasue it is the antithisis of his father that he loathes. As the spawn of Satan he has a great evil and darkess inside him that he constantly has to fight to control and keep down.

2. Devil Slayer. Such a tortured soul trying to redeem himself. Hes annex soldier, hit man and cult member who is teying to redeem his earlier life mistakes.

3. Longshot, i likes initially that his life was rebooted so many times with Mogo erasing his memory and his constantly having ro rediscover his powers. Came to love the innocence of the character and such a cool powerset.

4. Daredivil, seriously what other character has endured as much and come thru as much. Batman had the loss of his family too but he didnt loose his sight first or grow up in a slum.

5. Shaman, and no I dont mean Nate Grey I mean Micheal twoyoungmen. Indian medicine men are cool idea but the concept of a pouch that has an endless supply of magic paraphernalia in it is just mind blowing

Magnon
Mariko Yashida
Carmen Pryde
Mikhail Rasputin
Elaine Grey
Lilandra Neramani

spetznaz
Originally posted by beatboks
1. Hellstrom. What a f'd up life. Sone of the devil who watched his mather tortured throughout her life because she hooked up with the lord of lies. He devoted himself to the church only becasue it is the antithisis of his father that he loathes. As the spawn of Satan he has a great evil and darkess inside him that he constantly has to fight to control and keep down.

2. Devil Slayer. Such a tortured soul trying to redeem himself. Hes annex soldier, hit man and cult member who is teying to redeem his earlier life mistakes.

3. Longshot, i likes initially that his life was rebooted so many times with Mogo erasing his memory and his constantly having ro rediscover his powers. Came to love the innocence of the character and such a cool powerset.

4. Daredivil, seriously what other character has endured as much and come thru as much. Batman had the loss of his family too but he didnt loose his sight first or grow up in a slum.

5. Shaman, and no I dont mean Nate Grey I mean Micheal twoyoungmen. Indian medicine men are cool idea but the concept of a pouch that has an endless supply of magic paraphernalia in it is just mind blowing

I love this! Good logic.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.