Hulk (MCU) vs Hulk Dogs (2003 Hulk film)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

robotflug
The MCU version of the Hulk is fighting The Hulk Dogs, would he have what it takes to survive the battle.

riv6672
Hulk smash.

BruceSkywalker
https://i.postimg.cc/HL4ccnh4/hulk-smash.jpg

BrolyBlack
Hulk

HulkIsHulk
The dogs get stomped even worse

ShadowFyre
Hulk still wins but barely. He might get wounded pretty good. Without scaling I'm pretty sure 2003 Hulk would beat the shit outta MCU Hulk. Due to HF and getting stronger

NotAllThatEvil
Going to say dogs, on account of one big dog giving him a hard time in ragnorok

KingD19
You really gonna compare Fenris to the Gamma Dogs?

NotAllThatEvil
Based solely on memory, yes. However, after further research I would like to change my stance. I remembered the gsmma dogs being bigger...

KingD19
Okay thats cool. I thought it was like a serious stance with full knowledge of both films. Because I was gonna point out that Fenris was absolutely massive and Hulk was manhandling her. The only reason she lasted as long as she did was because she was a zombie.

ShadowFyre
Manhandling her? Yeah, no, he literally got one punch in at the end and he suplexed Fenris in the water which is something so retarded because that literally does zero damage to anything.

So the dogs didn't seem to have a HF or get stronger like 03 Hulk which is odd since that was a major part of not central part of him in that movie.

KingD19
He got several punches in, held her mouth open and suplex her before they fell in the water and the current drug them to the waterfall. What else do you call a 8-9 foot tall guy who maybe weighs 1,000lbs picking up a 2 story tall wolf by the mouth and body slamming it? I already said she tanked his hits because she was basically a zombie kept alive by Helas fire. He'd toss the gamma dogs around like rag dolls.

And while they were powered up, they were just bigger and stronger.. The point of the movie was that of all the gamma creatures, Hulk was the original, and the most powerful. He even overloaded Absorbing Dad by feeding him more gamma energy than he could handle.

ShadowFyre
Did they fight that long? I just remembered the uppercut, and suplex from Hulk and him getting bit by Fneris and drug underwater. I get what your saying, but when someone says mahandled I think dominate a fight and I really didn't feel like Hulk was dominating that fight at all. It seemed pretty even and I would have liked to see a proper fight between the two on dry land but I imagine that Hulk fights are WAY WAY more expensive to make than anyone elses.

KingD19
Well in this instance I mean physically manhandled as in used superior strength to move your opponent against their will. Like in the old days of MMA and you'd see a sumo wrestler vs a bantamweight. Its more impressive in Hulks case because he is so much smaller.

My whole point was saying if he could toss Fenris around like that and she was a 2 story unkillable zombie wolf with fangs better than peoples arms, then he'd definitely be able to take out all the gamma dogs. Especially the poodle.

ShadowFyre
True. I wish movies would really embrace how savage and brutal animals can be though instead of making them fight in ways that look cool. A true pack of vicious dogs isn't going to act that way, it's going to be a relentless assault from all 3 of them until they or hulk are dead. Hulk still wins, but he's definitely gonna have some peices missing.

Also, is 2003 Hulk way way bigger than MCU Hulk? Not that it really matters.

BrolyBlack

HulkIsHulk
Well an Asgardian Gatling gun couldn't do much more than annoy Fenris, plus she smshed Hulk through the Bifrost when the ship crashing no it didn't leave a scratch. I'd say that's better than the dogs.

riv6672
Originally posted by NotAllThatEvil
Going to say dogs, on account of one big dog giving him a hard time in ragnorok
LOL, seriously? laughing

carthage
Hulk takes a few bite sounds but should survive
Bane dies in the process though

meep-meep
Hulk fo sho

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.