RE: Sith & Sith Lords ( see details)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ozz81
Which Sith or Sith Lords do you reckon looks the most coolest or most wicked ie your top 5 or 10 etc ?

ozz81
mine i will say :
Darth Maul, Darth Malgus, Siduous, Darth plagius , Snoke, Exar Kun, Kylo Ren with mask

ares834
Appearance wise? Vader, Revan, and Nihilus.

Darthadi
Vader, Maul, Reborn Krayt, Revan, Kun, Nihilus

relentless1
Maul, Sidious, Vader, Nihlus

juggernaut74
Dooku looked least like what you would expect a Sith to look like.

Galan007
Originally posted by ares834
Appearance wise? Vader, Revan, and Nihilus.

juggernaut74
Is there a difference between Sith and Sith Lord?

Total Warrior

xPRIMEx
Vader, Kylo (with mask), Revan, Nihilus, Malgus

ares834
edit

ares834
Nah. Sith are the grunts and Sith Lords are the leaders. It's quite different from knights and masters. Well, I suppose Sith and Jedi Knight are more or less equivalent. But I wouldn't equate Sith Lord and Jedi Master.

juggernaut74
Was Maul and Dooku considered a Sith Lord?

Darth Thor
Originally posted by juggernaut74
Was Maul and Dooku considered a Sith Lord?

Yes they were Sith Lords.

Ventress and Savage were consisted Sith.

ares834
Maul and Dooku weren't merely Sith Lords either. They were Dark Lords of the Sith which is a far more prestigious title (at least in the EU).

Ventress is not a Sith BTW. However, Savage was due to his unique situation of being apprentice to Maul who had effectively created his own Sith Order.

Darth Thor
Maul and Dooku weren't merely Sith Lords either. They were Dark Lords of the Sith which is a far more prestigious title (at least in the EU).

Ventress is not a Sith BTW. However, Savage was due to his unique situation of being apprentice to Maul who had effectively created his own Sith Order.

The Jedi refer to her as an ex-Sith in Dark Disciple. So I just figured she was one due to being Dookus apprentice/assassin.

ares834
Then the Jedi are flat out wrong. She is not and has never been a Sith.

juggernaut74
Originally posted by Darth Thor
The Jedi refer to her as an ex-Sith in Dark Disciple. So I just figured she was one due to being Dookus apprentice/assassin. I think you might be correct. The Star Wars Visual Guide implies that she was a Sith along with Savage and Vos.

https://i.postimg.cc/1t0Yps9B/Screenshot-20200522-165159-Gallery.jpg

ares834
No it doesn't. They were his apprentices (no shit) but they weren't Sith. Nowhere does that indicate that they were Sith.

FYI, the very first sentence of Ventress's Databank entry says she is not a Sith.

Darth Thor

FYI, the very first sentence of Ventress's Databank entry says she is not a Sith.

Oh well that settles it then. Just wish they would keep that consistent and never refer to her as a Sith.

Galan007
Ultimate Star Wars states that Asajj was a "dark assassin/acolyte" who only strives to be a true Sith.

I Am Sith lists Asajj as a "dark side warrior", who was not a true Sith.

Galactic Maps states she was just a dark side "assassin".

AEYNTK states she was just an "assassin", and not trained in the way of the Sith.

...Aside from her databank entry.

juggernaut74
She most likely never learned anything from Dooku I would assume even though she was his apprentice.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.