Wonder Woman vs. Iron Man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
JL Diana
Tony as of Infinity War with his Bleeding Edge nano armor

Who wins

KingD19
I don't think her gauntlets can stop most of his arsenal and he can just go high and carpet bomb her.

BruceSkywalker
bane dies

diana dies as well

riv6672
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
bane dies
^^^Dammit I missed it.

Ah, well. Tony FTW.

Eon Blue
Stark is too much.

9jaboy
This is hilarious how is iron Man too much for Diana?
Cull was winning against him. She can block his blasts.
Diana slices him to bits.

riv6672
Nah.

KingD19
JL Diana can't fly. How's she gonna take him out when he can just stay airborne and carpet bomb her with tons of explosives and his repulsors?

9jaboy
Originally posted by KingD19
JL Diana can't fly. How's she gonna take him out when he can just stay airborne and carpet bomb her with tons of explosives and his repulsors?

Uhh maybe because Tony doesn't really fight like that?

Adam Grimes
If Tony keeps his distance he probably wins.

riv6672

9jaboy
Diana always tries to cut her opponent with her sword ,it's in character for her to slice Tony and the Sword cut DD , Tony is screwed.
Tony fighting Smart? You mean like his fight with Cull? Or Thanos or Hulk? Yeah right. roll eyes (sarcastic) roll eyes (sarcastic)
In those fights he simply would have gone airborne and blasted them all day but Tony just doesn't fight like that.

riv6672

xXI_wing_IXx
Diana can't fly gives Iron Man a huge advantage.

relentless1
Originally posted by xXI_wing_IXx
Diana can't fly gives Iron Man a huge advantage.

Hulk can't fly either and he took it to Iron Man pretty hard IIRC

9jaboy
Lol Well which threat did she try to fight that she didn't try using her sword when she had it?

I'm glad we agree Tony doesn't fight smart stick out tongue

9jaboy
Originally posted by relentless1
Hulk can't fly either and he took it to Iron Man pretty hard IIRC Thanos too , whooped him pretty bad.

riv6672

9jaboy
So nothing laughing out loud
JL Diana.
No comments on Tony?
You must think you're very smart, I agree you are. stick out tongue

riv6672

9jaboy

riv6672
Iron Man wins. big smile

NotAllThatEvil
I don't remember a fight where diana deliberately held back on killing people, except the alley scene in WW. But that's mostly because her boyfriend said he had it under control

steverules_2
Originally posted by NotAllThatEvil
I don't remember a fight where diana deliberately held back on killing people, except the alley scene in WW. But that's mostly because her boyfriend said he had it under control

What about the fight against superman?

Old Man Whirly!
Got to say she has no strength feats that put her above final form MCU Iron Man.

9jaboy
Originally posted by steverules_2
What about the fight against superman?
She wasn't trying to fight Superman,just trying to restrain him,infact She literally told Arthur that they needed to restrain him.

9jaboy
Originally posted by NotAllThatEvil
I don't remember a fight where diana deliberately held back on killing people, except the alley scene in WW. But that's mostly because her boyfriend said he had it under control thumb up

BrolyBlack

KingD19
Does she fly or just jump really far and the screen cuts before we see her in controlled flight like Shazam or Superman?

BrolyBlack
She flew when she fought ares and at the end of the movie

meep-meep
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
She flew when she fought ares and at the end of the movie

Was that when she was enraged after Steve's death.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by meep-meep
Was that when she was enraged after Steve's death.

yes, as she starts walking she gives some cringey speech about love, she then skip jumps into the air says bye brother and she then kills ares..

0v74ANWBqv0

KingD19
That doesn't show her flying. It shows her jumping really high and blasting him in the few seconds she's at the apex of her jump.

I'm asking for her shown flying under her own power like how Shazam or Superman or Dr. Sivana or Cyborg can move freely through the air and maneuver.

Until I see that, I know she can jump good but there's no solid proof she flies, only implied here and there.

In that same scene, as soon as she blasts Ares and the lightning fades away, she falls back to the ground.

Https://streamable.com/2vbkg

And 1984 has her lassoing ightning to get around. Why would she do that if she can simply fly?

riv6672
Originally posted by KingD19
That doesn't show her flying. It shows her jumping really high and blasting him in the few seconds she's at the apex of her jump.

I'm asking for her shown flying under her own power like how Shazam or Superman or Dr. Sivana or Cyborg can move freely through the air and maneuver.

Until I see that, I know she can jump good but there's no solid proof she flies, only implied here and there.

In that same scene, as soon as she blasts Ares and the lightning fades away, she falls back to the ground.

Https://streamable.com/2vbkg

And 1984 has her lassoing ightning to get around. Why would she do that if she can simply fly?
Good post. thumb up

relentless1
what does it matter if she can fly or not? Thanos and Hulk couldn't fly either and Thanos outright made him look like a chump and th only way he could beat Hulk was a sucker punch.

Wonder Womans sword easily cut through Doomsday, a being with equal durability stats to Superman so his armour is a non factor.

the only thing Tony has going for him is that Wondy won't be able to block his higher level ordinance but having said that, she's so fast that anything he could shoot at her becomes almost irrelevant.

His best shot is to try and hit on her otherwise she'll cut him in half.

quanchi112
Tony wins. WW struggled against Ludendorff.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.