Superman vs Earth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BrolyBlack
The Presence makes an earth copy and sets it in an alternate universe.

Superman set up is the same as his WF hit

SunDips the same amount of times same speed etc

Instead of hitting the WF he hits earth

Does he destroy it

JBL
Did he destroy the planet WF was standing on? NO AND NO he doesn't destroy it.

carver9
His planet busting fts have always been questionable but with a sun dip, he should be able to destroy Earth with no problem imo.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by BrolyBlack

Does he destroy it

No. Earth has multiversal level durability

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by carver9
His planet busting fts have always been questionable but with a sun dip, he should be able to destroy Earth with no problem imo.

Thanks for your honest feedback

DarkSaint85
He destroys it.

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by JBL

Is this coming from you, your son, or your friend?

Eon Blue
Superman destroys the planet.

xXI_wing_IXx
Earth goes bye bye

SquallX

Adam Grimes
Making ridiculous assumptions is not 'questioning' something, for the record. 🤭

Magnon
Based on the sizes of the crater Superman made when he punched World Forger and the crater that was left behind from a blast that killed the MU heroes and almost killed Thanos...

... would Superman be able to kill all the MU heroes (that were hit by the aforementioned blast) and Thanos at the same time with a single punch?

I think the answer is, quite obviously, yes. In which case we can ask: Does a punch powerful enough to kill Thanos and almost all the MU Earth heroes in one go have enough power to destroy the Earth?

https://qph.fs.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-33891d49ba69c7714f2465eb80644fef

https://pm1.narvii.com/6902/bd27a04397e219ab7dad44ebdf2e02b3e012dabbr1-1080-1660v2_hq.jpg

celeyhyga17
He can destroy earth w/o a sundip.

BrolyBlack

h1a8
Originally posted by BrolyBlack

Does he destroy it
Bait and setup thread.
Using comic physics then he disintegrates the Earth. Someone who can exert billions of star weights worth of force should disintegrate the Earth in a single strike.

Carver has said many times that collateral damage is not always an indication of the level of force someone applied.

-Pr-
Originally posted by JBL

Your post implies that he was punching the planet. He was not.

Originally posted by carver9

No they haven't.

Diesldude
He destroyed a planet while.jumping off and those chains..

But what I'm curious about is what is this in Magnon's scan.

https://i.postimg.cc/L4WgXCYS/71589-A03-EF57-4-A04-AA3-A-27352968-FDC3.jpg

meep-meep
Originally posted by Diesldude
He destroyed a planet while.jumping off and those chains..

But what I'm curious about is what is this in Magnon's scan.

https://i.postimg.cc/L4WgXCYS/71589-A03-EF57-4-A04-AA3-A-27352968-FDC3.jpg

I'd guess it's chunks of earth. Maybe obsidian, or similar freshly crystallized rock leaving the atmosphere. Crystallized rock reflects. Just guessing.

JBL
Originally posted by -Pr-
Your post implies that he was punching the planet. He was not.

No they haven't. His punch pushed WF against the planet causing that crater, even if we multiplied the damage by 3, it still would not have destroyed the planet.

Magnon
It has been generally accepted on these forums that the power of an attack can be much, much higher than what can be inferred from the collateral damage it caused. I.e. an attack can be almost entirely absorbed by its target without its energy or momentum "leaking" out to the surroundings. But if the marveltards do insist the opposite, sure, we can do some estimates based on the size of collateral damage.

Lets name the craters in my scans above as follows:
crater A = the crater left behind when Superman punched World Forger,
crater B = the crater left behind by the blast that SPLATTERED Thor across the landscape and almost killed Thanos.

If we take a look at my scans above, we can estimate that crater A has the diameter of approximately 4000 km whereas crater B is about 20 m (I can convert these into freedom units, if requested). The power involved is proportional to the volume of the crater, and volume in turn is proportional to the 3rd power of the diameter. Thus Superman's punch was at least

(4000 km / 20 m)^3 = 8,000,000,000,000,000 = 8*10^15

times more powerful than the Thor-killing blast. Since the Thor-killing blast was overkill, we can say that a single blast like that would've killed at least 4 Thors or 0.5 Thanoses.

Thus, Superman's WF punch was powerful enough to kill at least

32,000,000,000,000,000 Thors

or

4,000,000,000,000,000 Thanoses.

I leave it to the marveltards to decide whether a punch powerful enough to kill at least 32,000,000,000,000,000 Thors is powerful enough to destroy the Earth.

Please note that these figures are just lower limit estimates, the actual numbers would be much higher. Nevertheless, this estimate should be enough to deduce whether Superman's punch would destroy the Earth.

carver9
Hilarious

DarkSaint85
All of a sudden trolls don't want to focus on that anymore.

Parmaniac
Yeah those pesky Superman fans change everything the way they need it thumb up

DarkSaint85
Well I can see Magnons point. Collateral damage has never been used as a guide to damage, otherwise Hulk's pants are the list durable items in Marvel.

Parmaniac
I'm not even really following the thread, but Magnon's post reminds me of H1.

Adam Grimes
Magnon's just following the natural course when using collateral damage as the basis of your argument. He could have left it at the comparison between the craters and it would have been enough tbh.

-Pr-
Originally posted by JBL
His punch pushed WF against the planet causing that crater, even if we multiplied the damage by 3, it still would not have destroyed the planet.

Still irrelevant to the thread.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.