Hellboy (2019 film) vs The Creeper (Jeepers Creepers)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

robotflug
The half demon hero Hellboy is going to fight the evil demon The Creeper in an insane bloody battle.

Eon Blue
The boy of hell wins.

ShadowFyre
Either Hellboy has this. Jeeper makes him work for it, but this would be a low priority case for HB. Typical Tuesday kinda stuff

KingD19
Perlman Hellboy should thrash him. Even Creeper's best showings are against normal people. Hellboy routinely strolls through demons and monsters with super strength and power similar to his own like Sammael and Mr. Wink. He's also shown that he's insanely skilled and fast in his fights with Nuada where even drunk he had the advantage for a good chunk of the fight and having never been shown even using a sword before.

Plus he's so damn tough he can just tank whatever Creeper throws at him.

Creeper is also at a huge disadvantage as he can basically be pulled apart because his only actual body part is his head. The rest is just corpse pieces held together by his...head thingy.

Never watched the remake but he seemed decently powerful.

HulkIsHulk
The third movie amped him up by quite an amount. Deflecting a rifle shot with an axe, charging forward despite getting holes blown in him by a gatling gun (albeit a model that is atleast 3 decades behind current) and flying fast enough to catch up with motorbikes. Plus his truck is pretty much indestructible, atleast against that aforementioned gatling gun and grenades.

KingD19
This is strictly the 2019 film so I'm out of my depth when discussing him as I never watched that tire fire. Nor the 3rd JC.

Kazenji
Stayed away from the 3rd film after hearing how garbage it was.

HulkIsHulk
Well you made the right choice. It sucks dino dick

riv6672
The Creeper also sucks Dino dick. HB FTW.

Impediment
Hellboy stomps the creature from the films made by a pedophile piece of shit.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Impediment
Hellboy stomps the creature from the films made by a pedophile piece of shit. Yeah, when I first saw Powder, I honestly had no idea. I thought what a fantastic film. When I saw Jeepers Creepers I still had no idea. Then I recommended powder to a friend and they had not only seen it, they filled me in on what had happened shooting Clownhouse and who Salva is... shocked doesn't really do my reaction justice.

riv6672
Originally posted by Impediment
Hellboy stomps the creature from the films made by a pedophile piece of shit.
Pedophile, Acrotomophile, Climacophile, Lithophile, Necrophile,
Melissaphile...the Creeper sucks.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.