Deathstroke vs Gorgon

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MrMind
Deathstroke has Ikon and Godkiller

No stone stare for gorgon

Vanguard
Stroke.

meep-meep
Deathstroke. I have reasons.

cdtm
Would the Ikon even stop Gorgon's blade, considering the thinner surface area and skyfather killing magic properties?

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by cdtm
Would the Ikon even stop Gorgon's blade, considering the thinner surface area and skyfather killing magic properties?

Yes.

StyleTime
I've seen it happen several times, and I don't quite understand giving Deathstroke the Ikon suit in matches like these.

Unless someone's gunning for Golgo's crown.

carver9
Purposely spite thread

StiltmanFTW
ikon suit = godmode

cdtm
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Yes.

I mean, it says right on the tin "surface area" is a thing.

So the question is, when is something below that threshhold.

Or is that above the threshhold.

cdtm
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
ikon suit = godmode

Superman did short it out in their rematch.

StiltmanFTW
Do we know how it performs against piercing attacks?

DarkSaint85
Well it's based on surface area.

The smaller the surface area, the stronger it is.

BruceSkywalker
stroke has a stroke but still wins

MrMind
Originally posted by StyleTime
I've seen it happen several times, and I don't quite understand giving Deathstroke the Ikon suit in matches like these.

you have a very special strain of autism

StyleTime
I'm just commenting on the match.

Would you care to actually defend your thread premise? Has Ikon been compromised in a way that justifies this match?

Smurph
Unless someone's gunning for Golgo's crown. Golgo, you gotta put MrMind in his place.

Quick, make a Tigra vs Cheetah thread to establish dominance.

MrMind
I'm just commenting on the match.

Would you care to actually defend your thread premise?

yes

if it's deathstroke without ikon vs gorgon, almost all would pick gorgon

MrMind
Originally posted by Smurph
Golgo, you gotta put MrMind in his place.

quit trolling carver

Smurph
Lolz.

Gorgon with stone stare has some chance to win, albeit a thin one, although maybe his mind reading would afford him the opportunity to catch Deathstroke by surprise and petrify him.

Without stone stare, hard to see any rationale for this being a remotely fair fight.

MrMind
ok then deathstroke wins

it's not a big deal to get all uppity about it

I'll allow gorgon to have stone stare, his grasscutter and godkiller swords btw

DarkSaint85

https://gayleague.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/isherwoodjericho.jpg

Godkiller:

https://comicvine1.cbsistatic.com/uploads/original/8/80103/4905622-deathstroke%20009-014.jpg

"Matches whatever is thrown at it...and doubles it"

StyleTime
Originally posted by Smurph
Golgo, you gotta put MrMind in his place.

laughing out loud

Originally posted by MrMind
yes

if it's deathstroke without ikon vs gorgon, almost all would pick gorgon
That's not really a defense though. You made DS invincible for the purposes of the thread.

As for the new stips, I guess it depends on if Ikon has a way around stone stare.

StiltmanFTW
Yeah, Ikonsuit threads aren't really Slade threads.

You could put Carver9 in the ikonsuit and he would still win.

StyleTime
Pretty much. Presumably, low metas/streets with hax or aoe attacks could compete though.

In conventional melee only, you'd need at least a high meta I'm guessing?

MrMind
I'm pretty sure ikon is deathstroke's current standard equipment

"wahhhh, I have no life so get on a forum consist of 20 people and ***** about how thread is unfair wahhhhh"

nobody is purposely making spite thread, what position do you want me to defend again? it's only a fukin thread

why don't you start commenting "golgo thread" on every thread where dc won on the internet, styletime.

DarkSaint85
Pretty much. Presumably, low metas/streets with hax or aoe attacks could compete though.

I'd argue herald level, imo.

StyleTime
Originally posted by MrMind
"wahhhh, I have no life so get on a forum consist of 20 people and ***** about how thread is unfair wahhhhh"

nobody is purposely making spite thread, what position do you want me to defend again? it's only a fukin thread

why don't you start commenting "golgo thread" on every thread where dc won on the internet, styletime.
We argue over comic book characters dude. The 'you have no life" insults don't really work here.

Meh, it's not like you're unfamiliar with Ikon. What option did you see Gorgon having after removing stone stare?

Because it's not about DC or Marvel or Image or whoever winning. It's about Golgo's reputation for stomps in DC's favor. This thread was similar enough that we poked fun at it, plus your growing anti-Marvel sentiment. There isn't really a poster who does that for Marvel/Other, so it feels like we're singling DC out to you.

Don't get me wrong, I actually quite like Golgo. And have nothing against you tbh. Just explaining things.
I'd argue herald level, imo.
You might be right. I was thinking certain high metas could tank/dodge attacks long enough to tax the shield, but it's hard to tell just how much force Superman used when he did it.

cdtm
We argue over comic book characters dude. The 'you have no life" insults don't really work here.

Meh, it's not like you're unfamiliar with Ikon. What option did you see Gorgon having after removing stone stare?

Because it's not about DC or Marvel or Image or whoever winning. It's about Golgo's reputation for stomps in DC's favor. This thread was similar enough that we poked fun at it, plus your growing anti-Marvel sentiment. There isn't really a poster who does that for Marvel/Other, so it feels like we're singling DC out to you.

Don't get me wrong, I actually quite like Golgo. And have nothing against you tbh. Just explaining things.

You might be right. I was thinking certain high metas could tank/dodge attacks long enough to tax the shield, but it's hard to tell just how much force Superman used when he did it.

Again, Superman broke it in a rematch.

Without even trying all that hard.

Smurph

MrMind
https://i.imgur.com/HsWeXwd.gif

StyleTime

DarkSaint85
Yeah Superman DID, but......it's Superman. As high a herald as one can get in DC.

Plus DS wasn't fighting back, and didn't have the Godkiller.

With all that gear? Mid herald. Imho.

And which ****er stretched this damn page??

cdtm

Magneto probably could with his EM spectrum power.

Banner could jam the device easier then Batman did.

Oh, one just occured to me.. Who was I thinking of... Ah, of course..

Iron Fist.

He'd manipulate the shield with his chi absorption and slap the Godkiller out of Slades hand with his superior speed and skill.

Smurph
I was thinking Iron Fist.

He could probably break through the suit with his fire ant shin kick. thumb up

meep-meep

thumb up

StyleTime
Yeah Superman DID, but......it's Superman. As high a herald as one can get in DC.

Plus DS wasn't fighting back, and didn't have the Godkiller.

With all that gear? Mid herald. Imho.

And which ****er stretched this damn page??
That's valid. I feel like mid herald is a likely minimum for one-shotting it though, with a lower tier taking it out over several exchanges in a fight. But it's hard to prove since I can't quantify Superman's output.
Magneto probably could with his EM spectrum power.

Banner could jam the device easier then Batman did.

Oh, one just occured to me.. Who was I thinking of... Ah, of course..

Iron Fist.

He'd manipulate the shield with his chi absorption and slap the Godkiller out of Slades hand with his superior speed and skill.
Those are all hax though, as I mentioned earlier. I'm talking about strictly punching/kicking/slashing/bashing the suit.

Outside of maybe an Iron Fist type, I don't see any low metas overloading the suit with strikes alone.

-Pr-

ermm

I mean...

DarkSaint85
The gays are allowed to be scientists too, you narrow minded homophobe thumb up

-Pr-
Hey, I've got nothing against gays. Their research in to piercing and penetration damage is unsurpassed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.