Superman/ Classic Thor vs Savage Hulk/WWH Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BrolyBlack
Who wins

carver9
WWH solos

BrolyBlack
Based on

carver9
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
Based on

Immortal Hulk took on the avengers and was stomping them. It was just proven that WWH is significantly more powerful than Immortal Hulk. Immortal Hulk is a team wrecker. A team of Heralds wrecker. WWH is far above that power level. He destroys here.

h1a8
Originally posted by carver9
WWH solos How? Superman is superior in every way. You are trolling every day now it seems.

1. WWH would be a statue
2. Superman is astronomically stronger
3. Superman can easily Bfr WWH

Spite thread actually.

MrMind
wow another superman/thor/hulk thread, such creativity

lawest9
Originally posted by h1a8
How? Superman is superior in every way. You are trolling every day now it seems.

1. WWH would be a statue

Spite thread actually. 👍🏾

Adam Grimes
Team one easily. Spite.

StiltmanFTW
Thor is a non-factor, he dies from the shockwaves from the fight.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Thor is a non-factor, he dies from the shockwaves from the fight.
Only if they were multiversal
shifty

Diesldude
How? Superman is superior in every way. You are trolling every day now it seems.

1. WWH would be a statue

Spite thread actually. you gave carter seizures with #2

AlbertoJohnAvil

1. WWH would be a statue

Spite thread actually.

laughing out loud based on THAT one time star chains feat?

Hulk have dozens of space cheese feats, let me know if we're going that route, Superman isnt winning that one

Diesldude

AlbertoJohnAvil
Its pretty obvious that feat is why he thinks Supes is "astronomically stronger "

He's referenced it a dozen times including the recent phoenix thread.

no space cheese used, and Hulk wins every single time against Supes if we go by combat showings

AlbertoJohnAvil
If you can show me Superman at any time in canon history brushing aside TWO HERALDS like Hercules and Jane combined just by FLEXING I'll concede.

https://i.postimg.cc/nXzHCwcP/6353667-avengers-2016-686-016.jpg

carver9
Originally posted by AlbertoJohnAvil
Its pretty obvious that feat is why he thinks Supes is "astronomically stronger "

He's referenced it a dozen times including the recent phoenix thread.

no space cheese used, and Hulk wins every single time against Supes if we go by combat showings

Hulk destroyed a Universe during a fight in Hulk #126. Even using cheese fts, Hulk is still more powerful...

https://qph.fs.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-ac39cf1febd200d29e814394e03224d8.webp

ABHI tried to discredit this showing because the heroes walked through a door to get to this Universe, lol, even though Supes went through a door to get to the 6th dimension.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by AlbertoJohnAvil
If you can show me Superman at any time in canon history brushing aside TWO HERALDS like Hercules and Jane combined just by FLEXING I'll concede.

https://i.postimg.cc/nXzHCwcP/6353667-avengers-2016-686-016.jpg

Remember Marvel Ares...? shifty

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.