Name your top comic book rivalry/beefs

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

AlbertoJohnAvil
https://i.postimg.cc/cg1qZbDX/arf.jpg

and why

StiltmanFTW
Rick Grimes and The Governor.

Old Man Whirly!
Thanos and Life

StiltmanFTW
Classic Whirly and KMC

SquallX

Insane Titan

Galan007
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Rick Grimes and The Governor. This or Rick/Negan. thumb up

AlbertoJohnAvil
@Titan, whats so intriguing about their feud? I've never really liked Warlock laughing out loud

@squall, What comic did that instance happen in

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Classic Whirly and KMC I am inevitable.

Old Man Whirly!

Insane Titan
Originally posted by AlbertoJohnAvil
@Titan, whats so intriguing about their feud? I've never really liked Warlock laughing out loud

@squall, What comic did that instance happen in so you ask for opinion on people interest then cry about it because you have zero knowledge on it. Are you that pathetic on every topic you sad ph*ck.

Insane Titan
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
thumb up the fact they started as friends with Thanos helping take down Magus adds to it. yeah been allies at various times among other things as fighting against each other and knowing each other so well understanding their role in the universe etc.

AlbertoJohnAvil
Yeah OF COURSE because Warlock is a trash character to me. Never really found him interesting, but you can feel free to enlighten me as to how their feud is so great. Would LOVE to hear it laughing out loud I know you're a mega thanos fanboy so it should be interesting

Insane Titan

Insane Titan
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=668561&pagenumber=15#post17174227

AlbertoJohnAvil
LMAO i ASKED YOU to do ONE simple thing and give a REASON as to why their feud is "great" and like usual I get a bunch of salty hurt tears from you. YOU know that I HURT you, and you can't ever stay emotionally stable without being writing a bunch of delicious tears. I'm gonna ask you one time more to support your claim, or concession is accepted. Don't make this harder for yourself boy

AlbertoJohnAvil
laughing out loud laughing out loud Hahahaha and now he's going off topic and sending a link to a different thread to make himself feel better. That shit is hilarious. all the bullying i do to you got an affect. laughing out loud laughing out loud

Magnon
Xavier/Magneto battle of ideologies has, most of the time, been great (at least, until they made Xavier the creepy villainy type he's now).

Reed/Doom used to be great as well, a classic battle of great minds. But then Marvel began to emphasize Doom's magical side which kinda made him incompatible with Reed as a rival.

AlbertoJohnAvil
Originally posted by Magnon
Xavier/Magneto battle of ideologies has, most of the time, been great (at least, until they made Xavier the creepy villainy type he's now).

Reed/Doom used to be great as well, a classic battle of great minds. But then Marvel began to emphasize Doom's magical side which kinda made him incompatible with Reed as a rival.

Agreed. Good post

Insane Titan

AlbertoJohnAvil
xD WELL yeah you was being ignorant by naming a feud thats not exactly worth mentioning and i called you out on it, if you felt some type of way about it, not my problem, you could had EASILY explained yourself but then again its you so i don't expect much laughing out loud

Insane Titan

Insane Titan

Adam Grimes
Rick and Negan.

Bigby/Snow White and Prince Brandish.

Constantine and the First of the Fallen.

AlbertoJohnAvil
laughing out loud laughing out loud Yeah I'm sure you're gonna use your infinity gauntlet to beat me up.

But glad to know where you were at fault. If you would had ATLEAST backed your reasoning than i would've let you be, but you ignorantly mentioned 2 dudes whos feud arent exactly "spontaneous" like what lmao

Insane Titan

Adam Grimes
Matt Murdock and Bullseye, of course. Or Fisk. Or his friends. Or life.

AlbertoJohnAvil
@titan

laughing out loud NOPE, i said warlock was a trash character to me (which he is), and then i asked why were you intrigued (fascinated) about their feud

AlbertoJohnAvil

@squall, What comic did that instance happen in

cdtm
Batman and Joker, of course.

And Batman/Superman.

"Who would win?"

"Bartman."

"What?! But aren't you really strong and really fast and have laser eyes?"

"Yeah."

"How would Batman win?"

"I'd let him."

AlbertoJohnAvil
Originally posted by Adam Grimes
Matt Murdock and Bullseye, of course. Or Fisk. Or his friends. Or life.

Matt and Bullseye feud is DEF good, nice nice

Insane Titan
@titan

laughing out loud NOPE, i said warlock was a trash character to me (which he is), and then i asked why were you intrigued (fascinated) about their feud laughing out loud NOPE. This just goes to show how much of a butthurt petty child you are. You need to man up and grow a pair of balls.

Who cares if YOU think someone is trash. You asked for OTHERS post feuds they found interesting. This shows how weak minded you are.

AlbertoJohnAvil
Hey man if you think Warlock's a great character, that's on you. laughing out loud

Smurph
laughing out loud laughing out loud Hahahaha and now he's going off topic and sending a link to a different thread to make himself feel better. That shit is hilarious. all the bullying i do to you got an affect. laughing out loud laughing out loud Troll boasts about trolling.

Insane Titan

AlbertoJohnAvil
Hey man if you think Warlock's a great character, that's on you. laughing out loud

Insane Titan
concession accepted laughing raped in your own thread you tried to troll in.

cdtm
Originally posted by cdtm
Batman and Joker, of course.

And Batman/Superman.

"Who would win?"

"Bartman."

"What?! But aren't you really strong and really fast and have laser eyes?"

"Yeah."

"How would Batman win?"

"I'd let him."

Also:

"Is Mr. Terrific smarter than Batman?"

"Mr. Terrific doesn't think so."

"Do you believe him?"

"I do not."

laughing

AlbertoJohnAvil
Originally posted by cdtm
Also:

"Is Mr. Terrific smarter than Batman?"

"Mr. Terrific doesn't think so."

"Do you believe him?"

"I do not."

laughing

Joker/Bats is one of THE most iconic feuds all time.

-Pr-
As much as i think Superman's nemesis is Lex, I do like the idea behind the rivalry between Superman and Darkseid. Darkseid, this uber powerful galactic conqueror seeking out the one thing that would give him ultimate dominion in the universe, and he gets stopped by some prick in a red cape that just happens to represent the opposite of everything he stands for.

Cyclops v Sinister for how deeply personal it is on both sides.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Insane Titan
yeah been allies at various times among other things as fighting against each other and knowing each other so well understanding their role in the universe etc. The first Warlock series which was reprinted in the uk star wars weekly was brilliant when I was a kid, along with reprints of the us marvel star wars comics, starlord and micronauts was superb.

Insane Titan
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
The first Warlock series which was reprinted in the uk star wars weekly was brilliant when I was a kid, along with reprints of the us marvel star wars comics, starlord and micronauts was superb. You can tell the early Warlock stuff was done during the acid era laughing out loud

cdtm
Originally posted by Insane Titan
You can tell the early Warlock stuff was done during the acid era laughing out loud

Jim Starlin did an early story for Indy comic Star Reach, where he write himself literally dropping acid in an elevator.

AlbertoJohnAvil
Originally posted by -Pr-
As much as i think Superman's nemesis is Lex, I do like the idea behind the rivalry between Superman and Darkseid. Darkseid, this uber powerful galactic conqueror seeking out the one thing that would give him ultimate dominion in the universe, and he gets stopped by some prick in a red cape that just happens to represent the opposite of everything he stands for.

Cyclops v Sinister for how deeply personal it is on both sides.

Good post.

What about Professor X vs Magneto? They knows the other has a point but they still choose to stay faithful to their approach. Greatness and stubbornness

Insane Titan

cdtm

-Pr-
Good post.

What about Professor X vs Magneto? They knows the other has a point but they still choose to stay faithful to their approach. Greatness and stubbornness

He was named already, and I like others more than theirs, so i didn't want to be repetitive.

Eon Blue

HulkIsHulk
Batman vs Bane, Ra's al ghul, victor zsasz, david cain

Cap vs Red Skull, Zemo,

Spidey vs Goblin, Morlun, Carnage

Hulk vs Leader,.Abomination.and.Madman

The Flashes and their respective Reverse Flashes. Also Grodd

Wonder Woman vs Ares, Circe

Wolverine vs sabretooth, deathstrike,

Iron Man vs Mandarin

Dr strange vs dormammu, mordru, mephisto (to Surfer too)

Xavier vs cassandra nova, shadow king (also to Storm)

superman vs mongul (pre-52), zod, braniac,

Hal vs sinestro, parallax

Judge Dredd vs Judge Death

Doom.vs Reed

Danny Rand vs Davos

Trigon.vs Raven

Odin vs Surtur

Thor vs Hela, Mangog, malekith

Aquaman vs Manta

Malefic vs jonn jonnz

Black.Adam vs captain marvel

Emmy Evangeline
Spidey vs Green Goblin

cdtm
Spidey vs J. Jonah Jameson.

Emmy Evangeline
Miles Morales/SpiderMan vs father

Smurph
Superior Spider-Man vs Peter Parker

deft
Superman vs. Lex Luthor

The alien that born like God vs. The human that want be God.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.