DC's Metahumans vs Marvel's Mutants

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

AlbertoJohnAvil
Every metahuman that ever existed against every mutant that ever existed

which specie would win in an all out war

https://i.postimg.cc/JDMbxGmd/81286a512481522734d1c4e87e2abd944a82f0d9-hq.jpg

https://i.postimg.cc/PN6mbX72/72c03c2ce5da20014e7a5bf88412b18e11a77d87-hq.jpg

Diesldude
dur

beatboks

AlbertoJohnAvil
@Beatboks I mean Marvel have too many heavy hitters also, no?

Franklin Richards, Legion, the Marquis of death is an actual mutant, Mr X, Darkchilde, Proteus, Add all the heavy hitters like current namor
Unstoppable colossus
Magneto
Every telepath ever including Exodus
Plus all the mutants that can adapt to abilies, copy abilities, etc

AlbertoJohnAvil
which one could beat Marquis of Death?

AlbertoJohnAvil

Senor Cage
DC has too many fractions on their earth: Elementals, Firestorms, Flash's, Green Lanterns, Homo Magi, etc... It's in DC's favor, imo.

AlbertoJohnAvil

AlbertoJohnAvil

-Pr-
"Everyone in DC with powers" vs "Every Mutant in Marvel" is too much of cluster****. Try to put actual teams against each other, please. Ones with smaller, manageable rosters.

DarkSaint85
He tried.

Look at what happened with his X-Men thread laughing out loud

Senor Cage
Dharma
Hourman
Tim Hunter
Jenny Soul
Doctor Manhattan

DC has it's own share of reality warpers.

AlbertoJohnAvil
Originally posted by -Pr-
"Everyone in DC with powers" vs "Every Mutant in Marvel" is too much of cluster****. Try to put actual teams against each other, please. Ones with smaller, manageable rosters.

Talking about people with a meta gene

AlbertoJohnAvil
And Marvel side got liek got like 20 reality warpers, and 10 more that can copy those 20 laughing out loud

Miranda is a reality warper on a level that controls all of Marvel reality. The combined might of her with all the mutant reality warpers and cosmic level psionic mutants is ****ing overwhelmingly OP. It's hard to really describe exactly how ridiculous she is.

Miranda is "do not use in normal continuity" level broken. That bad.

Senor Cage
Originally posted by AlbertoJohnAvil
And Marvel side got liek got like 20 reality warpers, and 10 more that can copy those 20 laughing out loud

Miranda is a reality warper on a level that controls all of Marvel reality. The combined might of her with all the mutant reality warpers and cosmic level psionic mutants is ****ing overwhelmingly OP. It's hard to really describe exactly how ridiculous she is.

Let's list them out. List all of marvel's reality warpers

AlbertoJohnAvil
Originally posted by Senor Cage
Let's list them out. List all of marvel's reality warpers

Legion, Nate grey, Matt Malloy, Jamie Braddock, Miranda, Proteus, Franklin Richards to name a few.

Then you have Synch and Hope, who can mimic their abilities

DarkSaint85
Dharma
Hourman
Tim Hunter
Jenny Soul
Doctor Manhattan

DC has it's own share of reality warpers.

You forgot Black Alice channelling a 5D imp lol.

-Pr-

Still too long a list.

AlbertoJohnAvil

AlbertoJohnAvil
Manhattan technically isn't a metahuman 😬

he's a quantum being.

MrMind
black alice solos

AlbertoJohnAvil

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by -Pr-
Still too long a list.

Close the thread.

Get Albert to read the rules before he makes another thread.

Senor Cage
Legion, Nate grey, Matt Malloy, Jamie Braddock, Miranda, Proteus, Franklin Richards to name a few.

Then you have Synch and Hope, who can mimic their abilities

TAO
Ion
Circe
Extant
Hourman
Pandora (Peak)
Parallax
Dharma
Max Faraday
Daniel Hall
Johnny Thunder
Jenny Quantum
Dr. Destiny
Jenny Soul
Tim Hunter
Dr. Manhattan
Emperor Joker

To name a few, who primarily operate on DC Earth.

Senor Cage
She's stole Spectre's, Dr. Fate's and Zattana's power, all who have really good telepatchic showings.

AlbertoJohnAvil

AlbertoJohnAvil
She's stole Spectre's, Dr. Fate's and Zattana's power, all who have really good telepatchic showings.

None of them used telepathy on her when she was in the process of stealing their power

MrMind
Originally posted by MrMind
black alice solos

Senor Cage
Only one not human on my list is Hourman. Other than that, they all apply.

beatboks

Which is everyone except aliens in DC. Every single superbpowered person from earth that doesnt use a device or artifact is a meta. And yes the Speedsters are meta's too, both Wally and Jay were affected by the meta bomb in invasion. So was Dr Fate, he was one of those in a sick bed because of a bomb that affected meta gene people due to the physical changes done by Nabu to the host.

The meta gene is what allowed them to survive the accidents that should have killed them. Of you dont understand the concept, you shouldnt make a thread on it.

beatboks
I dont know why he keeps bringing up TP either, there are about 20 planetary level telepaths in the meta human list of DC. TP is pretty much a wash

beatboks

There are about 25 to 30 reality warper metas in DC, and they also have power copiers. Amazingman II copied a Galactus knock off. Thats above the feats of Marvel power copying mutants. Even when Rogue copied all the Avengers she wasnt Sentry level, we she copied Legion she only got the powers of a couple of his personalities. NLF doesnt play

Senor Cage
DC has a pretty extensive list/group of telepaths. I'd argue more formidable than Marvel's, overall. Task Forc X1

https://i.imgur.com/QdzQroQ.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/DHKWRLt.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/TwFLdNL.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/2uolK4r.jpg

AlbertoJohnAvil
Originally posted by beatboks
I dont know why he keeps bringing up TP either, there are about 20 planetary level telepaths in the meta human list of DC. TP is pretty much a wash

I'll address the delusions when i get back, but you have bullshit like all mutant psychics doing a daisy chain mind link. Emma taught them that bullshit with the cuckoo's. If you don't know what it is, here's an example: every additional mind in a psychic hive mind increases power exponentially. That means two minds for example multiplies their power by five or ten, not two. And each additional mind adds an exponential effect. Linking all mutants psychics means the entire DC universe gets brain slapped to death at once

AlbertoJohnAvil
The biggest problem is with all the mutants they have a good proportion of universals that outweigh what the DC meta humans have

Galan007
Way too many combatants here. You need to narrow it down to a handful of characters, otherwise it just turns into a massive clusterf*ck.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.