Old Captain America vs Baleman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BrolyBlack
Old Cap with shield

vs

Baleman (Prime)

jaden_2.0
I'm gonna go with Baleman seeing as old Caps only feat is sitting on a bench.

KingD19
Do you mean Cap when he's lived his life and comes back to give Sam his shield? Or original Cap that fought time traveler Cap?

BrolyBlack
Park Bench Cap

NotAllThatEvil
How much gear does Baleman get?

Impediment
Batman wins by default.

Old Man Cap has no screen feats.

KingD19
Even without feats, I'd estimate an eldery Steve Rogers is on par if not slightly more powerful than Baleman with his leg brace. Not him having the leg brace, but that version of him that's broken down from the fight and has no cartilage in his knee, etc, etc...

But this is Baleman at his prime vs Steve at his second to weakest barring 90lb weakling. So I begrudgingly give it to Batman, but take pride in knowing it's still up in the air because you have to think that if a guy in his 30's can kick parked trucks sideways and curl helicopters, and jump off skyscrapers and chop robots in half, then a guy in his 80's would still be able to toss people like rag dolls and kick off chunks of walls. Even his metabolism would probably still be going incredibly strong for someone of his advanced age as the serum doesn't degrade or break down in the perfect version he has.

BrolyBlack
I think Cap wins

BruceSkywalker
old man cap one shots lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.