General Grievous vs. Praetorian Guards & KOR

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Eli Vanto
Canon GG.

round 1 - He fights all of the Praetorian Guards
round 2 - He fights all of the Praetorian Guards & the Knights of Ren

Total Warrior
He soloes

Sheev
mmm this thread gives me an idea.....

xPRIMEx
He dies

Scizard
He lost against gungans he gets stomped.

ozz81
just generally how powerfull are the knights of Ren? Or their tier?

Total Warrior
Gungans>KoR by feats

xPRIMEx

Galan007
^ That's in reference to their raw Force potential. Problem is, they were untrained.

xPRIMEx

xPRIMEx

Galan007
The RoS Galaxy Guide states the KoR have "limited, untrained Force powers."

They are still intended to have considerable combat skills, though, as Ultimate Star Wars states their fighting skill and martial prowess are "without equal." But outside of the one instance where a member of the KoR used TK to push Kylo, their Force powers seem to work passively for the most part, due to their lack of training in that area.

xPRIMEx
Gotcha

Scizard
Obviously the Knights of Ren > Gungans, they were stomped because Kylo Ren > Grievous.

Total Warrior
Not like Grevious wouldn't defeat the Inquisitors too

Total Warrior
Originally posted by Galan007
The RoS Galaxy Guide states the KoR have "limited, untrained Force powers."

They are still intended to have considerable combat skills, though, as Ultimate Star Wars states their fighting skill and martial prowess are "without equal." But outside of the one instance where a member of the KoR used TK to push Kylo, their Force powers seem to work passively for the most part, due to their lack of training in that area. Is there someone in canon whose skill is not "without equal". I swear they used that to describe every character ever in SW

Zenwolf
Originally posted by Total Warrior
Is there someone in canon whose skill is not "without equal". I swear they used that to describe every character ever in SW

I feel like it's so they can make whoever they fight look better, even if feats say otherwise. Cause the KoR certainly don't really have anything for them, other than beating up a Security Team and fighting Kylo...and dying.

Same with the Praetorian Guard.

Galan007
Originally posted by Total Warrior
Is there someone in canon whose skill is not "without equal". I swear they used that to describe every character ever in SW They pretty much just throw that blurb in there as extra wank for the character who ultimately beats them.

They did it in Legends a lot too.

Scizard
It's just a way to establish that they're not trash, without having to publish a story.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.