Darth Maul & Count Dooku vs Darth Sidious

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bergmar
Season 7

Galan007
Palpatine Force chokes both of them at the onset.

Darthadi
Palpatine probably wins, but with some effort.

juggernaut74
If Mace can beat him these two might have a shot.

Scizard
I don't think Dooku would get ragdolled but, Maul certainly would, and Dooku would ultimately lose.

Darth Thor
Sidious has already ragdolled Dooku. Sure was over hologram, but I see no reason why it would be more challenging to do in person.

Scizard
Dooku wasn't prepared to take a force choke and wasn't putting any pressure on Sidious whatsoever, that's why I think it would be more challenging to do.

Darth Thor
Originally posted by Scizard
Dooku wasn't prepared to take a force choke and wasn't putting any pressure on Sidious whatsoever,

Ragdolls usually are caught unprepared.

And nothing suggests Dooku wasnt resisting. I mean why wouldnt he Resist?

juggernaut74
Dooku wasn't prepared to take a force choke and wasn't putting any pressure on Sidious whatsoever, that's why I think it would be more challenging to do. I agree.

That to me didn't prove anything. Sidious was aware of how powerful Dooku was becoming and he had to keep an eye on him.

Darth Thor
I guess Snoke ragdolling Hux over hologram communication also means nothing.

Hux was caught off guard!! Hed stomp Snoke in person!

Rockydonovang
Originally posted by Darth Thor

No one is arguing dooky could stomp sidious :/

Darth Thor
Originally posted by Rockydonovang
No one is arguing dooky could stomp sidious :/

A classic example of the point flying over your head.

Scizard
He wouldn't resist because that would piss of Sidious even more. I'm saying in a 1v1 circumstance where Dooku goes for the kill immediately Sidious wouldn't just be able to choke him.

I'm not saying Sidious can't find some sort of opening.

And how does your Hux point have any relevance? Hux was not force sensitive so he'd always be ragdolled.

The impressive part of the feat to me is the distance, not the fact that he was able to choke Dooku.

Darth Thor
He wouldn't resist because that would piss of Sidious even more. I'm saying in a 1v1 circumstance where Dooku goes for the kill immediately Sidious wouldn't just be able to choke him.

I'm not saying Sidious can't find some sort of opening.

And how does your Hux point have any relevance? Hux was not force sensitive so he'd always be ragdolled.

The impressive part of the feat to me is the distance, not the fact that he was able to choke Dooku.

Of course Sidious would expect Dooku to resist. Why wouldnt he? What would Sidious do if he did? Choke harder? Hed resist if he could. Like Kylo didnt jut let Snoke fry him, he was ready to defend himself, knowing full well Snoke is pissed and more powerful than him.

I know what youre saying but you have little basis for it. I mean sure if they are in a lightsaber fight that changes things, but it doesnt change the fact that he can do that to Dooku should he find the opening. I mean heck an enraged Savage choked Dooku once. Yes Savage did catch him off guard, but if he couldnt resist that, why on Earth would we think he could resist Sidious choke, but just chose not to.

Point of Hux was that we see someone being overpowered that way we accept their inferiority and helplessness and dont just claim its because the victim wasnt trying.

No both Snoke and Kylo have choked over a huge distance. The ultra impressive part here was choking another Sith Lord over such a distance.

Lord Stark

A classic example of false equivalence.

Scizard
Of course Sidious would expect Dooku to resist. Why wouldnt he? What would Sidious do if he did? Choke harder? Hed resist if he could. Like Kylo didnt jut let Snoke fry him, he was ready to defend himself, knowing full well Snoke is pissed and more powerful than him.

I know what youre saying but you have little basis for it. I mean sure if they are in a lightsaber fight that changes things, but it doesnt change the fact that he can do that to Dooku should he find the opening. I mean heck an enraged Savage choked Dooku once. Yes Savage did catch him off guard, but if he couldnt resist that, why on Earth would we think he could resist Sidious choke, but just chose not to.

Point of Hux was that we see someone being overpowered that way we accept their inferiority and helplessness and dont just claim its because the victim wasnt trying.

No both Snoke and Kylo have choked over a huge distance. The ultra impressive part here was choking another Sith Lord over such a distance.

Not what I was saying. I'm saying that I don't think Sidious can straight up choke Dooku in a 1v1 situation, should be clear now in case I didn't make that clear earlier. There are exceptions like if there's some sort of opening / he's off balance or some shit.

That, originally was the only point I was making.

Your Kylo point makes no sense, Kylo went to attack Snoke and he responded accordingly. If you're saying that Kylo couldn't defend himself from it sure that seemed to be the case in that moment, however Kylo had to defend himself against a lightning bolt that bounced off the ground, not a force choke.

I'm saying that if Dooku could break out, he wouldn't, because then Sidious might come down there personally to shit on his ass. Point being Dooku doesn't want to piss off Sidious.

And yeah to me personally the impressive feat is the distance. Kylo and Snoke are also extremely high level force users so it makes sense they can do it as well, I don't think the fact that he choked a Sith Lord makes it much more impressive considering Dooku is not putting any pressure on Palpatine at all. May as well be an actual doll.

Rockydonovang
A classic example of the point flying over your head.
Maybe people would be more likely to get your points if you could admit when you're wrong. What does "he would have stomped vader!!!" have to do with anything?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.