Name 5 mutants/sorcerers that can beat Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

AlbertoJohnAvil
without having to bfr him

https://i.postimg.cc/ygVDQXp5/hay.png

https://i.postimg.cc/2391GWQc/msu.jpg

-no cosmic beings i.e Legions, Franklin Richards, etc

DarkSaint85
Loki level and above

Magnon
Kitty Pryde
Loa (Alani Ryan)
Illyana Rasputin
Lorna Dane
Magneto

carthage
Is dismemberment technically a BFR?

Magnon
No.

StiltmanFTW
En Sabah Nur.

Though he may be considered cosmic.

StyleTime
Originally posted by StyleTime
Tempus

She's one of the few good things to come of Bendis's X-Men run. I love when she time froze all the Avengers like the second stringers they are. vin

She solo'd the Avengers with Hulk. Hulk by himself shouldn't be an issue. And that was when she first got recruited by the X-Men. She's had upgrades since.

Now if only she could reverse time in real life so Chris Bachalo wouldn't be an artist on titles I read. sad

carver9
Let's be real here. There are not many that can beat the Hulk. Its just that simple. He powers through everything while getting more powerful by the second.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by StyleTime
Now if only she could reverse time in real life so Chris Bachalo wouldn't be an artist on titles I read. sad

laughing

My thoughts exactly...

Senor Cage
Fate
Arion
Zatanna
Constantine

Plenty on DC's side.

HulkIsHulk
Constantine?

MrMind
is one of the most hax magicians in fiction

Senor Cage
Constantine would probably solo the MU.

BrolyBlack

carver9
Originally posted by Senor Cage
Constantine would probably solo the MU.

While Hulk powers through everything he throws at him ending it with a thump to the head.

Senor Cage
laughing out loud

carver9
The truth can be hilarious sometimes.

Senor Cage
I forgot Traci 13 and pretty much every other mage.

Adam Grimes
Originally posted by carver9
Let's be real here. There are not many that can beat the Hulk. Its just that simple. He powers through everything while getting more powerful by the second. Nice fanfic.

BrolyBlack
The truth can be hilarious sometimes.

Based on?

Old Man Whirly!
I think Classic Proteus might dick Hulk up.

DarkSaint85
Don't forget guys:

https://i.postimg.cc/VsM3gc9w/RCO018-1580920858.jpg

BrolyBlack
Why is hulk always getting beat up?

Adam Grimes
Lol

deft
Loki, Black Alice, Nate Grey, Constantine and Proteus.

carver9
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
Why is hulk always getting beat up?

This doesn't happen. Hulk have been one of the most consistent character in comics. He rarely if ever get beat up.

carver9
Originally posted by deft
Loki, Black Alice, Nate Grey, Constantine and Proteus.

No

deft
No

Why not? Black Alice simply could drain his gamma radiation, isn't?

DarkSaint85
Loki has actually defeated him too laughing out loud

Any high enough energy manipulator can just do it.

MrMind
black alice can solo toba hulk, not fair

Zatanna, Arion, Abra Kadabra, any Doctor Fate, Doctor Strange, Loki, Selene

too many sorcerers to name

any competent sorcerers can kill hulk.

Adam Grimes
Lol at Constantine not one-shotting Hulk

beatboks
Fate
Arion
Zatanna
Constantine

Plenty on DC's side.

Zee couldnt look at hiw she did vs Lobo in reign in hell.
Pre 52 Arion would likely be power drained before a win, new 52 one has a chance though

Senor Cage
I don't know. Zee can just BFR Hulk or stop time. She did stop time across the Multiverse with NightmAre Nurse and the other sorceress. Beastly feat.

Smurph
No BFR per thread stips

Senor Cage
Would POTS work?

https://i.imgur.com/IaxLMtk.png

https://i.imgur.com/jq7fVxk.png

Shared feat, but still uber

https://i.imgur.com/GkQxuQa.jpg

MrMind
Nice thumb up

HulkIsHulk
Okay Carver has lost it

Juntai
Originally posted by beatboks
Zee couldnt look at hiw she did vs Lobo in reign in hell.
The difference is that Lobo is both resistant to magic, and also his body adapts to attacks making him nigh immune when someone casts on him. He explained it in Young Justice #21 to Klarion dun dUN DUN! The Witch Boy!.

"My body adapts really fast. You already zapped me good... and now it's resisting any other magicks ya toss at me. Makes me near impossible to stop.."

DarkSaint85
And the current Hulk is susceptible to having his energy manipulated.

beatboks
I don't know. Zee can just BFR Hulk or stop time. She did stop time across the Multiverse with NightmAre Nurse and the other sorceress. Beastly feat.

Op stipulates no bfr.
Zer Used pots on Lobo and had to retreat. He basically said hed never stop and shed eventually be taken by him. Hiw is hulk different?

beatboks
Originally posted by Juntai
The difference is that Lobo is both resistant to magic, and also his body adapts to attacks making him nigh immune when someone casts on him. He explained it in Young Justice #21 to Klarion dun dUN DUN! The Witch Boy!.

"My body adapts really fast. You already zapped me good... and now it's resisting any other magicks ya toss at me. Makes me near impossible to stop.."

Lobo isnt resistant or immune to magic at all. If ut was the invocation that contained him in his cell in hell wouldnt have worked. The spell used used his own physical power to hold him, and he clearly didnt resist it. It was only broken when the eneeft from the fight between BD and Etrigan was added to his own.

Why he could continue is because pain doesnt slow him down it drives him on. As such the spells Zee used to make him feel all the pain he inflicted made him fight harder. Guess what would happe. With hulk? That same spell would make him angrier, stronger and even more resolved every moment.

That is specifically why I said she couldnt beat him.

Senor Cage
Op stipulates no bfr.
Zer Used pots on Lobo and had to retreat. He basically said hed never stop and shed eventually be taken by him. Hiw is hulk different?

Lobo is more of a looney tune character compared to Hulk. He doesn't do physics, and exists in multiple planes of reality (as the Kollective pointed out).

Juntai
Lobo isnt resistant or immune to magic at all. On panel evidence says otherwise.

beatboks
Originally posted by Juntai
On panel evidence says otherwise.

Except I just sited on panel evidence that comes from three different comic titles that confirms it does.

Lobo was captured and contained in hell in three different series. Since he couldnt escape these magic created cells than there is evidence supported thrice that is onnpabel to contradict it.

Lobo is incosistent by design. It literally depends on which multidimensional reality he exists on at the time of the story

https://comicvine1.cbsistatic.com/uploads/original/11114/111141742/6714776-p21_1.jpg

Theres a lot more times of his existence not being immune to magic than there is of him being immune. So as a rule we take the law of averages. Simply fact is he wasnt "immune" when Zee made him feel all the pain he inflicted or used the pots spell. Since she's who we're talking about we have proof he is 100% affected by her magic in every encounter they have had. In short where she's concerned he most certainly isnt.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.