Darth Vader vs. Captain Britain

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Round 1: Legends Vader

Round 2: Vader is composite with Legends/Canon Comic feats

Who wins

NO BFR
Fight takes place on neutral terrain

Galan007
I don't know enough about CB to say.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Galan007
I don't know enough about CB to say.

He doesn't like getting cut much wink

Smurph
Vader should win

StyleTime
Originally posted by StyleTime
Well, Betsy Braddock is Captain Britain now, with Kwannon using the Psylocke name. stick out tongue
Technically, he's fighting Psylocke(now just called Betsy), unless the thread starter wants Brian.

I don't know shit about Vader though, other than the stuff in the original Trilogy movies. So I have no idea. Didn't he TK something over intergalactic distances? Or was that something else Star Wars related?

BruceSkywalker
Vader might choke her out but in a good way big grin big grin big grin big grin big grin

StiltmanFTW
Didn't he TK something over intergalactic distances? Or was that something else Star Wars related?

You're probably thinking of the Force Choke done from the vast distance while holding back, so Palpatine wouldn't sense Vader's true power. Or something like that.

Galan's favourite feat ever.

But Legends Vader was all over the place, fyi. He also slipped on his own arm and fell into the pit.

carthage
Technically, he's fighting Psylocke(now just called Betsy), unless the thread starter wants Brian.

I don't know shit about Vader though, other than the stuff in the original Trilogy movies. So I have no idea. Didn't he TK something over intergalactic distances? Or was that something else Star Wars related?

Specifically Claremont era Brian, as I just started reading Excalibur

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.