Manhattan vs World Forger

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BrolyBlack
Who has more raw power?

CatL18
Manhattan murderstomps.
He will defeat even Perpetua.

deft
Manhattan easy. He's above Mxy.

cdtm
Manhattan is a mere 1C, WF is 1A.

lawest9
I'm going with WF only because he's suppose to be multiversal.

cdtm
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/The_World_Forger

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Doctor_Manhattan

MrMind
stop the retarded vsbattles please

cdtm
Originally posted by MrMind

As soon as it goes against a character I like. thumb up

steverules_2

BrolyBlack

thumb up

MrMind
Originally posted by cdtm
As soon as it goes against a character I like. thumb up

no, I'm a avid member of vsbattles

their tiering system is extremely flawed, because dimensional tiering is bulls, and their inter companies power scale is out of whack

phoenix force and in-betweener are both only universal

yet vsbattles view them as low-1A,

unless you think phoenix force or in betweener are more powerful than fifth dimensional imps like mxy

cdtm

their tiering system is extremely flawed, because dimensional tiering is bulls, and their inter companies power scale is out of whack

unless you think phoenix force or in betweener are more powerful than fifth dimensional imps like mxy

And One Above All is 1A.

Which is hilarious.

MrMind
And One Above All is 1A.

Which is hilarious.

that one is accurate, Presence is High 1-A obviously >>>TOAA, Marvel max out at 1-A

DC max out at tier 0 (the writer)

and DC 1-A is on a much higher scale than marvel 1-A, the general consensus is Lucifer alone > TOAA, due to superior cosmology, most of DC 1-A can solo marvel since they are above TOAA and Regulator Thanos

which I agree with

CosmicComet

How is dimensional tiering bs exactly?

That's exactly what you are using to reference these 1A ratings.

Their specifics ratings of certain characters may not always be great but the tiering system itself is sound.

MrMind
Originally posted by CosmicComet

Their specifics ratings of certain characters may not always be great but the tiering system itself is sound.

do you think average monitor can be 1-A?

yet fifth dimensional imps are only 1-C?

Mxy or Batmite has multiversal feats, even imps like qwsp can manipulate hypertime at will, average monitor doesn't have any feats whatsoever

and phoenix or in-betweener being low 1-A

give me one feat from in-betweener that's even beyond universal, let alone multiversal/hyperversal

they rate rune king thor beyond multiversal, rune king thor has no feats to suggest he's even universal

their power scaling are often not backed by feats.

not saying it's all wrong, a lot of it I agree with, but the tiering definitely has some fatal flaws.

Wanda is retconned to global level on panel, yet they still think wanda is multiversal to hyperversal

a lot of popular characters are overwanked

cdtm

How is Tier 0 vs 1A sound at all?

Even Vsbattles can't explain the difference, and they own the term.

You have posters there claiming Tier 0 and 1A are basically the same exact thing.

cdtm
do you think average monitor can be 1-A?

yet fifth dimensional imps are only 1-C?

Mxy or Batmite has multiversal feats, even imps like qwsp can manipulate hypertime at will, average monitor doesn't have any feats whatsoever

and phoenix or in-betweener being low 1-A

give me one feat from in-betweener that's even beyond universal, let alone multiversal/hyperversal

they rate rune king thor beyond multiversal, rune king thor has no feats to suggest he's even universal

their power scaling are often not backed by feats.

not saying it's all wrong, a lot of it I agree with, but the tiering definitely has some fatal flaws.

Wanda is retconned to global level on panel, yet they still think wanda is multiversal to hyperversal

a lot of popular characters are overwanked

I've seen posts where they come out and say "Feats, shmeats, here's what this writer said".

All the things you aren't supposed to do on comic boards, they totally do. Writers word, bios, publishers word, you name it.

MrMind
How is Tier 0 vs 1A sound at all?

Even Vsbattles can't explain the difference, and they own the term.

You have posters there claiming Tier 0 and 1A are basically the same exact thing.

do you agree Presence/Overvoid/Source are higher tier than TOAA (especially after retcon)?

I personally think the downgrade of TOAA is very sensible

CosmicComet
Again that's their specific ratings of some characters.

Phoenix at 1A is laughable.

Just talking about dimensional tiering as a system, not ratings.

MrMind
Again that's their specific ratings of some characters.

Phoenix at 1A is laughable.

Just talking about dimensional tiering as a system, not ratings.

it's not really correct on scale

for example inter company size comparison in relation to dimension tiering within the verse.

I'll expand on it a little later

cdtm
do you agree Presence/Overvoid/Source is higher tier than TOAA (especially after retcon)?

Not sure.

I would have said yes in a second, until I saw a debate between Overmonitor and Yog-Sothtoth. The poster out it like this:

"Ok, Overmonitor is literally everything in the void. But Yog Sothtoth is everything in the void, and he's also the void."

...which, come to think of it, discribes Presence after he merged with The Great Evil Beast.

The caveat being that happened in Vertigo, and may not count towards canon DC mainstream Presence.

MrMind
Presence never merged with GEB, that's a myth

And their battle is definitely canon, GEB was referenced multiple times in m ain dc books.

cdtm
Presence never merged with GEB, that's a myth

And their battle is definitely canon, GEB was referenced multiple times in m ain dc books.

A myth?

Been awhile since I read it, but could have sworn they locked hands and... something happened.

HulkIsHulk
This should be standard for every forum

MrMind
A myth?

Been awhile since I read it, but could have sworn they locked hands and... something happened.

they only reach out to each other

at the end of the comic they are still fighting, in the later story we saw them still fighting each other shown as two arms wrestling. the battle never ended.

phantom stranger said the conflict between presence and geb has only been altered not gone, the only thing changed is the relation between the two

GEB still exists, and the otherkind from JLD came from his realm.

although the continuity does get murky when the new Lucifer writer stated GEB is an aspect of Lucifer. We will see how it plays out

CatL18
VSBW is more for VN,Manga,Anime, and against Comic.
That site is shit.

BrolyBlack
A myth?

You Guy are on the same All Star Superman team

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.