MCU Thanos vs. Steppenwolf/Wonder Woman/Aquaman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Round 1: Thanos has his armor/Sword
Round 2: Thanos has his armor/sword/and Power gem
Round 3: Thanos is naked

Who wins

riv6672
Not Bane.

NotAllThatEvil
Team 1&3. Thanos 2

quanchi112
Thanos stomps in all 3.

Surtur
For fights 1 and 3 not sure how he ever lands a hit on WW.

BrolyBlack
Thanos wins

quanchi112
Originally posted by Surtur
For fights 1 and 3 not sure how he ever lands a hit on WW. Did you ever watch WW in any of the films fight?

Surtur
I'm aware she didn't really bother to use her speed

quanchi112
I'm aware she didn't really bother to use her speed So when she gets hit it does not count? It is not a one off. It is not what you imagine but what we can prove with evidence.

h1a8
Team should win 1 and 3
Thanos has a decent chance in 2
but Diana + sword + speed is hard to beat.

Surtur
Originally posted by quanchi112
So when she gets hit it does not count? It is not a one off. It is not what you imagine but what we can prove with evidence.

You're well aware characters with increased speed get hit all the time. It doesn't mean in fights here they won't use it.

quanchi112
You're well aware characters with increased speed get hit all the time. It doesn't mean in fights here they won't use it. So you ignore when they get hit to create an imaginary scenario where they cannot. Facts never have mattered to you which is why you will never win a debate.

h1a8
So you ignore when they get hit to create an imaginary scenario where they cannot. Facts never have mattered to you which is why you will never win a debate.

A very fast character getting hit by something many times slower is considered PIS by forum rules. Therefore, we ignore the times they got hit.

Silent Master
Originally posted by h1a8
A very fast character getting hit by something many times slower is considered PIS by forum rules. Therefore, we ignore the times they got hit.

Quote the forum rule that states this.

Darth Thor
Wonder Woman deflected all those bullets from a machine gun. So Why are we still acting like she had no combat related speed feats?

Steppenwolf and Doomsday simply scale off her. Meaning they are also super fast.

h1a8
Originally posted by Silent Master
Quote the forum rule that states this.

There you go lurking again. Why can't you participate in the threads like a normal debater? All you do is the troll nitpick argument thing.

Silent Master
There you go lurking again. Why can't you participate in the threads like a normal debater? All you do is the troll nitpick argument thing.

So, you were lying.

Silent Master
Originally posted by Darth Thor
Wonder Woman deflected all those bullets from a machine gun. So Why are we still acting like she had no combat related speed feats?

Steppenwolf and Doomsday simply scale off her. Meaning they are also super fast.

Just like Deathstroke scales off the Flash. OMG, DS is FTL.

If you want to grant Steppenwolf and Doomsday superspeed, you have to provide feats of them using it.

Darth Thor
Just like Deathstroke scales off the Flash. OMG, DS is FTL.

If you want to grant Steppenwolf and Doomsday superspeed, you have to provide feats of them using it.

Deathstroke scales off Flash how?

I didnt claim I want to do anything.

Im just stating facts that Wonder Womans combat speed had clearly been displayed. So lets stop pretending as if it hasnt. She is much faster than Thanos as per feats.

Silent Master
Was WW's superspeed clearly being displayed when Steppenwolf and Doomsday were able to tag or keep up with her?

BrolyBlack
Naked Thanos is the most powerful, he has to fight with one hand to hide his purple dick, so he's even more in this fight because he doesn't know who took his clothes.

h1a8
Was WW's superspeed clearly being displayed when Steppenwolf and Doomsday were able to tag or keep up with her?

So are you suggesting that a character's speed is sometimes ignored for the sake of the plot?

Silent Master
If you want me to respond to your question, start with answering mine.

Eon Blue

h1a8
If you want me to respond to your question, start with answering mine. The question was rhetorical. That is exactly what you mean. So in that case WW is a bullet timer in a forum fight.

Silent Master
She is a character that fights as she is shown to fight in the movies, not how you want her to fight because of your massive bias.

Darth Thor
Was WW's superspeed clearly being displayed when Steppenwolf
and Doomsday were able to tag or keep up with her?

Why does that matter?

Is Thor showing Star Resisting Force every time he grapples with Hulk?

But What does any of that have to do with Wonder Woman clearly being faster than Thanos anyway? Its as clear as Thanos being stronger than her. If not more so.

h1a8
If you want me to respond to your question, start with answering mine. Thats irrelevant. The argument is about whether or not she possess super speed and reflexes in a forum fight. Stop moving the goalposts.

Silent Master
Why does that matter?

Is Thor showing Star Resisting Force every time he grapples with Hulk?

But What does any of that have to do with Wonder Woman clearly being faster than Thanos anyway? Its as clear as Thanos being stronger than her. If not more so.

Since you seem to be confused about what I said.

Darth Thor
Glad we agree Wonder Woman is faster than Thanos.

As for I HAVE TO Provide feats for them, my argument was we power scale them off Wonder Woman. Just like we power scale Thanos's strength off Hulk and Thor.

Is there an issue with power scaling? Or does every combatant have to show their own strength and speed feats regardless of who they've fought?

Silent Master
We only scale their speed off of hers, if she is shown using that speed during their fights. Do you have any videos of her actively using bullet time speed while fighting them?

BrolyBlack
DT is a left winged loony, it messes his thinking up

h1a8
We only scale their speed off of hers, if she is shown using that speed during their fights. Do you have any videos of her actively using bullet time speed while fighting them?

Same can be said about Thanos. He didn't hit Hulk (1000lb being) back many feet (barely moved Hulk at all), he strained when lifting Hulk, etc. Should we scale his strength from Hulk when he wasn't operating above 10tons in that scene?

Darth Thor

Do we scale Thanos's strength off Hulk and Thor? Or do we need to see him perform his own strength feats?

Originally posted by BrolyBlack
DT is a left winged loony, it messes his thinking up

Nice to see you cant separate politics from the versus forum.

I think that's a pretty good indication of who the loony is here.

BrolyBlack
Screwed up thinking carries with a individual regardless of topics

Silent Master
Do we scale Thanos's strength off Hulk and Thor? Or do we need to see him perform his own strength feats?

Is everyone that has ever tagged the Flash FTL?

Darth Thor
Is everyone that has ever tagged the Flash FTL?

Well no because being tagged is different to going H2H for a prolonged period.

Regardless all im saying is if we power scale strength based off fights then why not speed? Im genuinely curious.

Silent Master
I don't power scale in that manner, I'd use Thanos out-muscling Thor in a direct strength contest or being strong enough to damage Cap's shield as a gauge for his strength.

What I wouldn't do is use person A fighting a super strong character that was very clearly not using super-strength as proof that person A had comparable super-strength.

h1a8
Silent is finally giving his take on things and it is a thing of beauty. Why can't you do that more often Silent? The trolling lurking bit is getting a bit played out. If you believe you are a decent debater and can defend your take on things then why not start participating in that way?

quanchi112
A very fast character getting hit by something many times slower is considered PIS by forum rules. Therefore, we ignore the times they got hit. Who acknowledges pis in the movie debate versus? You are clueless.

quanchi112

Steppenwolf and Doomsday simply scale off her. Meaning they are also super fast. Absurd. Ludendorff worked her he was not super fast or even truly skilled. Examining one or two feats and ignoring her combat history is what fanboys do.

Darth Thor
I'd use Thanos out-muscling Thor in a direct strength contest or

Okay so this bit...

If Steppenwolf is hitting Wonder Woman, then hes getting past her reflexes in a direct contest is he not?

But I do see your point. It is difficult to gauge with the blatant inconsistencies shown with speed.

Only Superman and Flash were shown consistently using it in JL.

Although I do seem to recall Steppenwolf moving in slow motion to JL Superman whereas Wonder Woman was completely still to him.

So given that and the fact that WW and Steppenwolf had a prolonged fight which WW couldnt win, it seems to me Steppenwolf had the super speed to compete with her, and that his punches were actually faster than hers.

Darth Thor
Absurd. Ludendorff worked her he was not super fast or even truly skilled. Examining one or two feats and ignoring her combat history is what fanboys do.

You had your chance to prove it. You chickened out. As per usual.

quanchi112
You had your chance to prove it. You chickened out. As per usual. WW is faster than Thanos but Thanos is skilled and quicker than foes in her own universe that have hit her. Thanos would annihilate these three in short order. Look what he did to the MCUs big three. Three on one and they lost despite their teamwork.

Darth Thor
WW is faster than Thanos but Thanos is skilled and quicker than foes in her own universe that have hit her. Thanos would annihilate these three in short order. Look what he did to the MCUs big three. Three on one and they lost despite their teamwork.

Hed beat Wonder Woman and Aquaman. Not sure about Steppenwolf.

quanchi112
Hed beat Wonder Woman and Aquaman. Not sure about Steppenwolf. He would crush Steppenwolf. His feats blow Steppenwolfs out of the water. If the parademons have the strength to hurt Step what is Thsnos going to do once he starts connecting. Look at how quickly he split up the MCU big three to beat them. The guy is just the best. I tried telling you prior to EG but you falsely clung to Thor and his axe until you saw it yourself what I tried telling you.

BrolyBlack
DT has issues dealing with how badly Thanos trashed him multiple times

quanchi112
DT has issues dealing with how badly Thanos trashed him multiple times He really believed Thor wins despite IW and the director quotes basically sucking Thanos purple cock over how formidable he was as a warrior.

BrolyBlack
DT is a tired out wanker

quanchi112
DT is a tired out wanker He backed down to me again. I bet when his wife gives him a stern look a little urine squirts out in fear.

BrolyBlack
I bet she wears Superman gear to

quanchi112
I bet she wears Superman gear to He thinks of Cavills cgi mustache when he is with his wife. He is as deviant as they come.

BrolyBlack

quanchi112

BrolyBlack
She calls him a Thorbag to his face

quanchi112
She calls him a Thorbag to his face Do you think he ever talks back to her?

BrolyBlack
Never

quanchi112
I bet his eyes hit the dirt and she dares him to stand up to her.

Arachnid1
Any of the team solo in all three scenarios lmao

BrolyBlack

Darth Thor
DT is a tired out wanker

He backed down to me again. I bet when his wife gives him a stern look a little urine squirts out in fear.

Oh look - under the table deal in action again.

BrolyBlack
What are you talking about

Darth Thor
What are you talking about

You know exactly what Im talking about Chump.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Arachnid1
Any of the team solo in all three scenarios lmao Fanboyism. Ludendorff rocked WW but in your mind dc cars, feats a;ways win despite the laughable feats in comparison to the MCU. She cuts a car in half with a weapon whereas the Hulk jumps and takes on a leviathan which was traveling at a greater rate of speed, made of alien more durable material, and far more massive and Thanos overpowered the Hulk on strength alone.

BrolyBlack

quanchi112

BrolyBlack
DT wears a tinfoil hat most of the day.

quanchi112
DT wears a tinfoil hat most of the day. Why will he not face me? I am not his wife he should try to face me.

BrolyBlack
Is he still dodging the BZ?

quanchi112
Is he still dodging the BZ? His knees buckle like his wife just walked into the room.

BrolyBlack
He should just man up and BZ you. Stop running like Alberto

quanchi112
He should just man up and BZ you. Stop running like Alberto I think he has been a coward his whole life. It is all he knows.

BrolyBlack
Him and KT must be related

9jaboy
Steppenwolf alone beats the shit outta Thanos.

Darth Thor

Darth Thor
I think he has been a coward his whole life. It is all he knows.

Yeah you keep self projecting.

I will never let you forget.

BrolyBlack
Then you have serious memory issues as ive called you out on it multiple times in the past, and youve literally argued with me over it demanding proof.

Your accusations mean shit though.

Darth Thor
Your accusations mean shit though.

You and Quan are pretty transparent though.

So who you trying to fool Chump?

quanchi112
Originally posted by 9jaboy
Steppenwolf alone beats the shit outta Thanos. The guy who got worked by parademoms. You are a fanboy. Thanos breaks him faster than the parademoms did. Step was a failure, kid.

quanchi112
Yeah you keep self projecting.

I will never let you forget. You backed down when Snyder decimated the whedon cut. Coward.

BrolyBlack

quanchi112

BrolyBlack

BrolyBlack

quanchi112

BrolyBlack

quanchi112

BrolyBlack
He beat him so many times in one battle scene. Kinda funny he used to argue otherwise.

He used to argue otherwise? Based on what evidence.

Captain America put up a better fight, so did Ironman

quanchi112
He used to argue otherwise? Based on what evidence.

Captain America put up a better fight, so did Ironman Thor hurling the axe into Thanos at the end of IW ignoring every other variable from that moment to delude himself.

BrolyBlack

quanchi112

BrolyBlack
We also know that almost anyone can wield Stormbreaker from Fat Thor, to Groot, Captain America and even Thanos himself without having their minds melted etc.

quanchi112
Thanos owns Thor.

BrolyBlack
Thor never won a fight in the entire MCU

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.