Who could beat the Worldbreaker Hulk in a slugfest?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

deft
Which herald or trans could beat amped Hulk (HOTM arc) in a pyshical fight?

Discuss.

DarkSaint85
Pure slugfest?

Very very few. Prob only one or two, tbh.

SBP would be one, imo.

BrolyBlack
Superman, Thanos, DS

Sin I AM
Originally posted by deft

Discuss.

Probably Trion

Sin I AM
Im not ao sure HOTM Hulk was trans though...

Adam Grimes
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Pure slugfest?

Very very few. Prob only one or two, tbh.

SBP would be one, imo. 👍🏼

lawest9
Only his creator can beat him in a slugfest, CARVER9.

carver9
Its next to impossible to beat standard Hulk in a fist fight. It would take someone like Zeus to do it or above that tbh. No one mentioned so far have a prayer in beating WBH. Some get one punch killed, instantly.

BrolyBlack
How would he tag Super Boy Prime?

carver9
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
How would he tag Super Boy Prime?

He would tag him like everyone else have tagged Prime. I dont understand the question. Prime doesnt fight like a DBZ character.

DarkSaint85
SBP survived the destruction of his universe, no?

Not necessarily saying SBP WOULD win, but saying he COULD win.

Remember, I am the only one to have used WBH in a BZ.

BrolyBlack
#savage

lawest9
SBP survived the destruction of his universe, no?

Not necessarily saying SBP WOULD win, but saying he COULD win.

Remember, I am the only one to have used WBH in a BZ. Seriously.........I think SBP could win.

HulkIsHulk

Discuss.
Amped as in how?

lawest9
Some people don't want to admit it, but world breaker and world war are amped versions of Hulk because those are not his normal powersets, granted that he can tap into those forms much like Superman can sundip to bring himself up to a much higher power level, so my point???..........I see nothing unfair about using sundipped Supes as a stand in against WBHulk in this thread.

Diesldude
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
Superman, Thanos, DS

This.

h1a8

Discuss.

Superman definitely can, especially if you go by the chain feat.

cdtm
Iron Fist.

Diesldude

carver9
Originally posted by h1a8
Superman definitely can, especially if you go by the chain feat.

What chain ft?

cdtm
Originally posted by carver9
What chain ft?

READ A COMIC!

LordofBrooklyn
Validus!

Stoic
No one.

lawest9
Originally posted by Stoic
No one. 😆

Stoic
Originally posted by lawest9
😆

He had the potential to tap into the Gammaverse. Read Planet Hulk. They literally removed the cap that was placed on him. It would take a universal force or better to beat him in a slug fest.

MrMind
deathstroke with ikon suit

this one is for you style

Stoic
Originally posted by MrMind
deathstroke with ikon suit

this one is for you style

I see that you've never read Planet Hulk. The Green Scar was only limited by the amount of power that he could consciously tap from the Gammaverse. He learned how to tap into it at will.

lawest9
I see that you've never read Planet Hulk. The Green Scar was only limited by the amount of power that he could consciously tap from the Gammaverse. He learned how to tap into it at will. Superman has something more powerful AND more REALISTIC than the gammaverse to draw from for his power increase........the comic writers who will make Supes come out on top in ANY situation that he's up against laughing

xJLxKing
Superbly prime

carver9
Superman has something more powerful AND more REALISTIC than the gammaverse to draw from for his power increase........the comic writers who will make Supes come out on top in ANY situation that he's up against laughing

Why didn't be beat Damage then? Why did Zaar almost kill him? The list goes on and on. Stop it. Right now.

Stoic
Superman has something more powerful AND more REALISTIC than the gammaverse to draw from for his power increase........the comic writers who will make Supes come out on top in ANY situation that he's up against laughing

That's your rebuttal? More realistic? In what way does that negate the Hulk's ability to willfully draw as much power that he needs from a universe? WTF is realistic about comic books characters? You mean men, and women picking up mountains? Punching out solar sytems? However you may feel about the fictional Hulk character, will not change what was written into canon. Acknowledge it it, or continue on with your agenda.

lawest9
That's your rebuttal? More realistic? In what way does that negate the Hulk's ability to willfully draw as much power that he needs from a universe? WTF is realistic about comic books characters? You mean men, and women picking up mountains? Punching out solar sytems? However you may feel about the fictional Hulk character, will not change what was written into canon. Acknowledge it it, or continue on with your agenda. Ironic coming from you given that you take this jump more serious than most, what is "real about comics" is that at the end of the day the winner in any fight is going to be left up to the editors, writers and artists of these fantasy fictional stories, THAT is what is "real" about comics ( and the only thing that is ), DC is not going to allow Superman or Batman to lose in any crossover as Marvel's not going to allow Wolverine and several other of their characters to lose in a crossover.

But to put a point on in-story, not even WBH is an multiversal being like WF whom Supes punched out, so imagine what may well happen in a fight between the two.

lawest9
Why didn't be beat Damage then? Why did Zaar almost kill him? The list goes on and on. Stop it. Right now. Because all of these people are not only more powerful than Hulk but Superman still subconsciously holds back unless in the most extreme cases

carver9
Superman was amped when he punched World Forger. Amped tremendously. Why do people keep forgetting this?

carver9
Because all of these people are not only more powerful than Hulk but Superman still subconsciously holds back unless in the most extreme cases

laughing out loud laughing out loud ... youre a funny guy. Hulk fts are much better than anyone I've named in that post and he did not hold back.

lawest9
Superman was amped when he punched World Forger. Amped tremendously. Why do people keep forgetting this? No one is forgetting that Supes was amped in the World Forger incident. But what you "Hulksters" fail to recognize is that WWH and WBH are extremely amped forms of Hulk as well, you can't have it both ways.

carver9
No one is forgetting that Supes was amped in the World Forger incident. But what you "Hulksters" fail to recognize is that WWH and WBH are extremely amped forms of Hulk as well, you can't have it both ways.

Hulk not holding back isnt an amp. Nothing assisted Hulk in getting more powerful except his rage and that is his powerset. You can't call a powerset an ampage. The madder Hulk gets, the stronger he becomes. Everyone and their grandma knows this.

lawest9
Hulk not holding back isnt an amp. Nothing assisted Hulk in getting more powerful except his rage and that is his powerset. You can't call a powerset an ampage. The madder Hulk gets, the stronger he becomes. Everyone and their grandma knows this. Naw.......that's an amped version, he never had that ability until several years ago, again that's still not his normal powerset.

carver9
Naw.......that's an amped version, he never had that ability until several years ago, again that's still not his normal powerset.

Hes not amped. He just took the mental blocks off. Pak made that clear.

lawest9
Hes not amped. He just took the mental blocks off. Pak made that clear. Lol, same could be said for Superman, he still have his mental blocks on.

h1a8
What chain ft?

Breaking the chain that can haul stars.

Diesldude

carver9
Lol, same could be said for Superman, he still have his mental blocks on.

Nothing about mental blocks had anything to do with his lunch on WF. Also, Hulk not even going WB has shown crazy showings, like destroying a Universe during a fight...

https://qph.fs.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-592294025774ce10a7f0a75261c58255

... and WB Hulk is significantly more powerful than that version of Hulk.

smile

cdtm
Hulk destroying a universe is cute. Superman bused a multiverse.

carver9
Hulk fight against an amped U-Foes was destroying an infinite amount of dimensions...

https://qph.fs.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-d6ee4748389e5939d6dc3496725a0fc9
https://qph.fs.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-0917809fabd38c05e5d61d0a727de8b6

Vector blast was ripping reality to shreds and Hulk powered through it.

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11/119153/2729970-61f38505b9_ga.jpeg
https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11/119153/2729971-2057a235f0_ga.jpeg

Lol... he destroyed a machine that was capable of taking out the entire Celestial race. Tony Stark even said that his machine that can kill the Celestials isn't enough to take the Hulk out and this isn't even WBH, we are talking about standard Hulk here. Stop lowballing and underestimating the character.

carver9
Originally posted by cdtm
Hulk destroying a universe is cute. Superman bused a multiverse.

He did? Scans of him doing this under his normal power level.

lawest9
Signs of HULK destroying dimensions under his normal powerset, he merely set off a chain reaction like a domino effect.

carver9
Signs of HULK destroying dimensions under his normal powerset, he merely set off a chain reaction like a domino effect.

Its in the scans. Their battle scaled across the crossroads causing catastrophic amounts of damage to the dimensions. An INFINITE number of dimensions.

Diesldude

carver9
Inbetweener, an Abstract level being power was ripping reality to shreds. His presence alone was shredding reality and it took almost everything he had to hold Hulk and Hulk was still getting more powerful. Remember, this is a weaker version of Hulk...

http://s3d3.turboimagehost.com/t/17094436_Longshot_Saves_The_Marvel_Universe_002-014.jpg http://s3d3.turboimagehost.com/t/17094438_Longshot_Saves_The_Marvel_Universe_002-015.jpg http://s3d3.turboimagehost.com/t/17094439_Longshot_Saves_The_Marvel_Universe_002-016.jpg http://s3d3.turboimagehost.com/t/17094441_Longshot_Saves_The_Marvel_Universe_002-017.jpg http://s3d3.turboimagehost.com/t/17094442_Longshot_Saves_The_Marvel_Universe_002-018.jpg

In-betweener.

Ripping reality to shreds...

https://s1007.photobucket.com/user/lgu88/media/dec4/longshot03d_zps46b998ba.jpg.html

lawest9
Lol, BRILLIANT.

h1a8
Hulk fight against an amped U-Foes was destroying an infinite amount of dimensions...

https://qph.fs.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-d6ee4748389e5939d6dc3496725a0fc9
https://qph.fs.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-0917809fabd38c05e5d61d0a727de8b6

Vector blast was ripping reality to shreds and Hulk powered through it.

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11/119153/2729970-61f38505b9_ga.jpeg
https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11/119153/2729971-2057a235f0_ga.jpeg

Lol... he destroyed a machine that was capable of taking out the entire Celestial race. Tony Stark even said that his machine that can kill the Celestials isn't enough to take the Hulk out and this isn't even WBH, we are talking about standard Hulk here. Stop lowballing and underestimating the character.
1. Where do you get Hulk destroying an infinite amount of dimensions? He didn't even destroy any people. The feat is unquantifiable. We don't know if that feat took a million tons of force or not. It's not like Hulk did it from Earth or a barren planet in the middle of the universe. He did it from a dimensional crossroad of some sort.

2. And why is a very old feat from a different version of Hulk relevant to WBH? If you believe WBH could destroy a universe then why didn't he in the world breaker feat? He stopped holding back right?

3. Warping reality isn't dependent on strength or force. Therefore, within the suspension of disbelief, it could take less than a billion tons of force to push through vectors power.

HulkIsHulk
Some people don't want to admit it, but world breaker and world war are amped versions of Hulk because those are not his normal powersets, granted that he can tap into those forms much like Superman can sundip to bring himself up to a much higher power level, so my point???..........I see nothing unfair about using sundipped Supes as a stand in against WBHulk in this thread.
They are not amped versions. They are just transformations. Hulk can acess them at will, like Goku and co. Going Super Saiyan or Aang and other Avatars going Avatar State
Superman releasing his mental blocks and stopping to hold back is fine and all, but sundip is an external amp. Just like a Blue Lantern powering up a Green Lantern or Sonic and Shadow's suoerforms via rings or emeralds

DarkSaint85
Hulk can't access them at will though. He needs external stimuli to do so.

If he stubs his toe, are you saying he can become WBH? If Spider-Man cracks one too many yo mama jokes, would he?

The ENTIRE point of Pak's run was to show how a specific set of trials and tribulations led to WBH coming out. Something that hasn't happened before, or since.

Diesldude
1. Where do you get Hulk destroying an infinite amount of dimensions? He didn't even destroy any people. The feat is unquantifiable. We don't know if that feat took a million tons of force or not. It's not like Hulk did it from Earth or a barren planet in the middle of the universe. He did it from a dimensional crossroad of some sort.

2. And why is a very old feat from a different version of Hulk relevant to WBH? If you believe WBH could destroy a universe then why didn't he in the world breaker feat? He stopped holding back right?

3. Warping reality isn't dependent on strength or force. Therefore, within the suspension of disbelief, it could take less than a billion tons of force to push through vectors power.

I hope he stops lying now that we explained his scans to him.

Diesldude

Sin I AM
It'd be interesting seeing Prime vs WBH. I think a few more could atleast stalemate him like FP Kuurth, Colossonaut, Mangog, Destroyer...

h1a8
Carver is on troll mode to the highest degree

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Sin I AM
It'd be interesting seeing Prime vs WBH. I think a few more could atleast stalemate him like FP Kuurth, Colossonaut, Mangog, Destroyer...

Validus....I mean, with BFR off, even "normal" Juggy should be at least be able to stalemate (ignoring low showings obv).

AlbertoJohnAvil
Superman needs to sundip to even be in the same conversation with WB Hulk, let alone standard Hulk. This is not debatable. It's been proven over and over and over again, Prime loses too. There was a thread years ago where Naija and some others proved that notion that WB Hulk beats the living shit out of Prime:

https://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=603134&pagenumber=9

Having the same debate over again isnt going to change THAT fact. period. Not up for dispute.

lawest9
Actually I was responding to your post D, not Carvers.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by AlbertoJohnAvil
Superman needs to sundip to even be in the same conversation with WB Hulk, let alone standard Hulk. This is not debatable. It's been proven over and over and over again, Prime loses too. There was a thread years ago where Naija and some others proved that notion that WB Hulk beats the living shit out of Prime:

Having the same debate over again isnt going to change THAT fact. period. Not up for dispute.

How was the party Bazie?

Diesldude

cdtm

Originally posted by Psychotron
His Guardian Amp was drained when he ripped open Monarch's suit. I thought you were supposed to read comics before debating here?

Wow. Its like looking into the present.

Diesldude
Actually I was responding to your post D, not Carvers. thanks!

9jaboy
Superman needs to sundip to even be in the same conversation with WB Hulk, let alone standard Hulk.
confused Someone is high.

Adam Grimes
Naija lol.

DarkSaint85
Lol. Still pretty convinced that's Mr Master but....he says he's not /shrug

LordofBrooklyn
No one.

I SAID VALIDUS, GAMMITE!!!

Stoic
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
I SAID VALIDUS, GAMMITE!!!

Would be destroyed. This particular Hulk was limited by the amout of power that he could draw from the Gammaverse as written during the Planet Hulk saga. Validus is a big fish in a little pond. The most recent iteration of Validus is nowhere near as powerful as the Pre Crisis version. Those inconsistent power levels are no longer canon, and it takes a desperate person to bring Pre Crisis characters into threads. They belong in the Anime versus, or Toon section of forums tbh.

LordofBrooklyn
Would be destroyed. This particular Hulk was limited by the amout of power that he could draw from the Gammaverse as written during the Planet Hulk saga. Validus is a big fish in a little pond. The most recent iteration of Validus is nowhere near as powerful as the Pre Crisis version. Those inconsistent power levels are no longer canon, and it takes a desperate person to bring Pre Crisis characters into threads. They belong in the Anime versus, or Toon section of forums tbh.

LIES!!!

Besides, we all know that Superboy Prime ANNIHILATES The Worldbreaker.

Validus provides another destroyer of Banner.

BrolyBlack
Kal Kent kills him

DarkSaint85

Well, you're gonna have a fun time when the Pre Crisis characters all come back lol....

SquallX

cdtm
Lobo, of course.

Diesldude

AlbertoJohnAvil
@squall

OH really?

laughing out loud Alright, do me this favor. Show me Superman at any time in history flexing off two heralds exerting all their strength on him.

https://i.postimg.cc/HVYpwkVs/6353667-avengers-2016-686-016.jpg

This is a weaker incarnation, let's start off with that.

Diesldude

AlbertoJohnAvil
Everybody and their grandma knows this

https://i.postimg.cc/D8PShNbm/6434286-screen-shot-2018-05-19-at-3-53-57-pm.png

https://i.postimg.cc/GT1pwPLk/6434287-screen-shot-2018-05-19-at-3-54-09-pm.png

Diesldude

https://i.postimg.cc/GT1pwPLk/6434287-screen-shot-2018-05-19-at-3-54-09-pm.png so you say but where does it say this in the scan you just posted? It says shrugged not flexed. Smh

Shrug doesn’t mean flex lol.
And he was struggling against their strength. LMAO. Good feat but as usual you hulktards blow it out of proportions.

Diesldude

AlbertoJohnAvil
He shook them off by FLEXING, read the panel. You can't read comics AND don't know what "flexing" looks like

laughing out loud

AlbertoJohnAvil
ANYBODY with common sense and good eyesight can see that in this panel It doesn't appear he utilized a lot of momentum to get them off him. THATS why it's flexing.

https://i.postimg.cc/pp5tY5Pv/6353667-avengers-2016-686-016.jpg

laughing out loud laughing out loud But let superman fanboys tell you otherwise

h1a8
ANYBODY with common sense and good eyesight can see that in this panel It doesn't appear he utilized a lot of momentum to get them off him. THATS why it's flexing.

laughing out loud laughing out loud But let superman fanboys tell you otherwise

Who cares. Even if you are right then that feat is not even a grain of sand to Superman breaking those chains.

Diesldude

BrolyBlack
He shook them off by FLEXING, read the panel. You can't read comics AND don't know what "flexing" looks like

laughing out loud

Sure Marc

AlbertoJohnAvil
@Diesl

YOU'RE talking about THIS panel:

https://i.postimg.cc/232KbkvD/6379351-1789851735-Aveng.jpg

laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud THATS not THE feat that I posted. And then you wonder why I laugh at you everytime you post

Diesldude

AlbertoJohnAvil
THE script was talking about the panel i just posted, not the actual feat where Hulk flexes his muscles.

BrolyBlack
Not true Marc

BrolyBlack

https://i.postimg.cc/GT1pwPLk/6434287-screen-shot-2018-05-19-at-3-54-09-pm.png

I know JBLs granny does. Not sure about yours

AlbertoJohnAvil

In this panel, it LITERALLY shows him flexing his muscles without even moving his arms. Hercules in the same arc moved the weight of the earth with sunspot so his strength was operating at high tier. You can't show me Superman flexing off two high tiers laughing out loud

Diesldude

AlbertoJohnAvil
I posted that script by mistake, I can def admit fault for that. I had the scans mixed up. Thats what happens when i take my time with trolls like you

BrolyBlack

Diesldude

AlbertoJohnAvil
It was Minimal movement, he clearly flexed.

Diesldude

AlbertoJohnAvil
YEAH because it's nonsensical like always laughing out loud
You didn't bring any relevant points for me to fully address so the feat stands. YOU can pretend he "shrugged" though. I'll change my mind when i see concrete evidence period

Diesldude

carver9
Who cares. Even if you are right then that feat is not even a grain of sand to Superman breaking those chains.

What chain ft?

Diesldude

AlbertoJohnAvil
laughing out loud What PROOF? You didn't give me anything but a bunch of assumptions thats not depicted on the panel but this is to be expected from you. you're only good for a laugh, that's it. I don't expect you make "points" LMAO like ever but keep pretending like you're a "debater" laughing

Diesldude

BrolyBlack
laughing out loud What PROOF? You didn't give me anything but a bunch of assumptions thats not depicted on the panel but this is to be expected from you. you're only good for a laugh, that's it. I don't expect you make "points" LMAO like ever but keep pretending like you're a "debater" laughing

Marc...

https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/403/437/855.jpg

Diesldude

DarkSaint85
Baziemarc doesn't realize his days are numbered

Diesldude
Baziemarc doesn't realize his days are numbered . I think he came clean to the mods.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Diesldude
. I think he came clean to the mods.

Good. He seems quieter, which is best.

Juntai
Superman and anyone you deem stronger than him.

cdtm
What chain ft?

If I had a nickle....

DarkSaint85
It's just circular now. Carv will keep doing this until the end of time lol.

SquallX
What chain ft?

How many chain feats do you think Superman has that anyone would ever brought up in a discussion? Let me break them down to you.
1. Pre Crisis hurling multiple planets on chains to a new solar system
2. Current Superman breaking the chains that hurled stars across the Universe.

You only have 2 options, so choose wisely.

Diesldude

playa1258
Martian Manhunter.

-Pr-

Discuss.

I'm not even sure Pre-Crisis Superman counts, but he'd likely do it.

With how far DC has been pushing current Superman too, I wouldn't be surprised if he could do it.

lawest9
Originally posted by -Pr-
I'm not even sure Pre-Crisis Superman counts, but he'd likely do it.

With how far DC has been pushing current Superman too, I wouldn't be surprised if he could do it. 👍🏾

AlbertoJohnAvil
Originally posted by SquallX
How many chain feats do you think Superman has that anyone would ever brought up in a discussion? Let me break them down to you.
1. Pre Crisis hurling multiple planets on chains to a new solar system
2. Current Superman breaking the chains that hurled stars across the Universe.

You only have 2 options, so choose wisely.

laughing out loud That feat isnt even consistent with superman's portrayal. It's obviously an outlier. If you wanna start scaling by space cheese than Hulk becomes abstract level. Pick your poison

DarkSaint85
Full Capacity rule, Bazie.

Diesldude

carver9
laughing out loud That feat isnt even consistent with superman's portrayal. It's obviously an outlier. If you wanna start scaling by space cheese than Hulk becomes abstract level. Pick your poison

I'm not impressed with the ft since the chains doesn't have any showings tbh. Its like me believing Tony Stark when he said Hulk power level is above the entire Celestial race.

AlbertoJohnAvil
@diesl

NOTHING i ever say is up for dispute, everything i say happens EXACTLY on panel. You not reading the comic and wanna be ignorant isnt my issue.

By the way, here is proof. Strange sent a crew in to free order, the other half of the In Betweener. They made it to the door and Read what is said "we made it to the door. Let's free the other half".

http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/17094436/Longshot_Saves_The_Marvel_Universe_002-014.jpg.html

Used nearly all of his power to contain Hulk and Hulk was still getting stronger. In time, we all know what would have happened (this isn't even WWH or World Breaker, this is just Savage that expanded his power like that). This same guy was controlling an IG user and the Phoenix Force. Crazy fts for Hulk. Insane ft.

Here is where the In betweener said he regained most of his power after letting Hulk go...

http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/17094441/Longshot_Saves_The_Marvel_Universe_002-017.jpg.html

Here is him controlling an IG user and the Phoenix Force.

http://s1007.photobucket.com/user/lgu88/media-full/dec4/longshot03c_zps1bf4890c.jpg.html

And Order and Chaos was so powerful that they were fraying the threads of reality.

http://s1007.photobucket.com/user/lgu88/media-full/dec4/longshot03d_zps46b998ba.jpg.html

Hope all enjoyed.

Now, it's your turn to Show us an abstract struggling to contain Supes. I'll accept your concession if the proof i asked isn't shown

SquallX

Then the majority of feats in comics should be an outlier then.

-Pr-
@diesl

NOTHING i ever say is up for dispute, everything i say happens EXACTLY on panel.

Lies make baby Jesus cry.

DarkSaint85
Why is baziemarc still allowed to be around?

Diesldude
Why is baziemarc still allowed to be around? ask Galan

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=17179088&highlight=userid%3A98733#post17179088

Last post.

AlbertoJohnAvil
Why does this guy keep calling me another poster?

First I was bran, now I'm Baz. laughing out loud Saint do yourself a favor and put me on ignore, THAT'D be a BIG FAVOR for me LMAO if anything. You ACT like i give a shit about your existence laughing out loud If you don't wanna see me PUT me on ignore. PLEASE. You don't understand how happy i'll be

AlbertoJohnAvil
Philo leaving the forum was the best thing that ever happened to this forum, follow his footsteps so we can have less superman wank xD or don't. doesn't matter to me

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by Marc

First I was bran, now I'm Baz. laughing out loud Saint do yourself a favor and put me on ignore, THAT'D be a BIG FAVOR for me LMAO if anything. You ACT like i give a shit about your existence laughing out loud If you don't wanna see me PUT me on ignore. PLEASE. You don't understand how happy i'll be

durpot

DarkSaint85

dur

BrolyBlack
Philo leaving the forum was the best thing that ever happened to this forum, follow his footsteps so we can have less superman wank xD or don't. doesn't matter to me

Sounds like a good trade. Your the best entertainment we have had in a long time. Whenever I need a pick me up I come here and read your posts.

AlbertoJohnAvil
laughing out loud fan behavior. Anyways, DIESEL, we know reading comprehension isn't your thing so take a look at this

By the way, here is proof. Strange sent a crew in to free order, the other half of the In Betweener. They made it to the door and Read what is said "we made it to the door. Let's free the other half".

http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/17094436/Longshot_Saves_The_Marvel_Universe_002-014.jpg.html

Used nearly all of his power to contain Hulk and Hulk was still getting stronger. In time, we all know what would have happened (this isn't even WWH or World Breaker, this is just Savage that expanded his power like that). This same guy was controlling an IG user and the Phoenix Force. Crazy fts for Hulk. Insane ft.

Here is where the In betweener said he regained most of his power after letting Hulk go...

http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/17094441/Longshot_Saves_The_Marvel_Universe_002-017.jpg.html

Here is him controlling an IG user and the Phoenix Force.

http://s1007.photobucket.com/user/lgu88/media-full/dec4/longshot03c_zps1bf4890c.jpg.html

And Order and Chaos was so powerful that they were fraying the threads of reality.

http://s1007.photobucket.com/user/lgu88/media-full/dec4/longshot03d_zps46b998ba.jpg.html

Hope all enjoyed.

Show me Superman at any point in history making an abstract struggle just from containing him. No excuses, simple proof. All I ask xD

Diesldude

DarkSaint85
*insults Diesl for reading comprehension*

*spells his name wrong*

Guardians of the Galaxy #2

this fool Hercules sent ppl flying back by cracking his knuckles lol
Jesus lol

https://i.postimg.cc/DmrrzfjB/dar.jpg

Reading comprehension is definitely not your strong suit.

-Pr-
Slightly off-topic, but "mighty shrug" is one of the absolute dumbest descriptions I've ever seen used in a script.

DarkSaint85
This is a far far better example to use:

https://arousinggrammardotcom.files.wordpress.com/2012/09/herculeshulk5.jpg

That's DEF flexing, lol. Anyway, it's nothing new.

Diesldude

Diesldude
This is a far far better example to use:

https://arousinggrammardotcom.files.wordpress.com/2012/09/herculeshulk5.jpg

That's DEF flexing, lol. Anyway, it's nothing new.

FU laughing out loud thumb up

AlbertoJohnAvil
@diesl

Alright BET BET laughing out loud

I can't wait to see the context for In-Betweener nearly wasting his energy restraining Hulk. LOL

Here's the comic issue my guy https://readcomiconline.to/Comic/Longshot-Saves-the-Marvel-Universe/Issue-3?id=89481

By all means, make us laugh like you always do.
laughing

"hYPErbole!"

DarkSaint85
@diesl

I can't wait to see the context for In-Betweener nearly wasting his energy restraining Hulk. LOL

Here's the comic issue my guy https://readcomiconline.to/Comic/Longshot-Saves-the-Marvel-Universe/Issue-3?id=89481

laughing

"hYPErbole!"

I bet that you are Baziemarc dur

Diesldude
Originally posted by -Pr-
Slightly off-topic, but "mighty shrug" is one of the absolute dumbest descriptions I've ever seen used in a script. yup it is. thumb up

carver9
@diesl

laughing

"hYPErbole!"

Lol... there isn't any context. In-Betweener was using so much power on the Hulk that Strange thought it was the other half in that room. Then when he released Hulk, he said that he gained MOST of his power back and Hulk was still getting stronger. Its clear as day.

h1a8
I'm not impressed with the ft since the chains doesn't have any showings tbh. Its like me believing Tony Stark when he said Hulk power level is above the entire Celestial race.

Bad analogy. The writers intent was to get the reader to understand how strong the chains were.
The writer mentioned a specific feat the chains were capable.
Should we believe Kid Gladiator about his father?

BrolyBlack
*insults Diesl for reading comprehension*

*spells his name wrong*

Sick Burn

Marc with ignore it cause durpot

BrolyBlack
I bet that you are Baziemarc dur

laughing out loud

h1a8
Guys this is WBH not Hulk.
WBH level of power is what we saw, nothing more and nothing less. WBH didn't hold back.

carver9
Bad analogy. The writers intent was to get the reader to understand how strong the chains were.
The writer mentioned a specific feat the chains were capable.
Should we believe Kid Gladiator about his father?

The writer intent is to tell us how powerful Hulk is.

Gladiator ripping a black hole in half, the writer intent is to prove how strong Gladiator is. Don't understand your post.

AlbertoJohnAvil
@diesl

NOTHING i ever say is up for dispute, everything i say happens EXACTLY on panel. You not reading the comic and wanna be ignorant isnt my issue.

Now, it's your turn to Show us an abstract struggling to contain Supes. I'll accept your concession if the proof i asked isn't shown

waiting for diesl to address this

Diesldude

AlbertoJohnAvil
laughing out loud laughing out loud I MEAN it's a vs FORUM after all, YOU said you was gonna "abuse" me so TELL us the context for that feat.
You folding and don't got any rebuttal for it, JUST say that LMAO. But we'll wait for you to tell us the context for In-Betweener restraining Hulk. You're not running from this son.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>