The Expendables vs the Indominus Rex

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tyrannoraptor
Can any of the Expendables members be able to defeat or kill the Indominus Rex if the Browning M2 (50 caliber machine gun) is included as one of their weapons?

Lestov16
Booker could potentially solo, if he is included. If not, IDK if they can do without utilizing all of their firepower and losing a few team members.

riv6672

ScreamPaste
They honestly probably don't have the stopping power to put her down before they're all killed.

ShadowFyre
If they have a .50 call they can win. None of the small arms fire is going to be worth a damn aside from minor wounds.

Or Statham throws a katana through it's eyesocket

ScreamPaste
Honestly, with the abuse she took in the final fight, and the context that the glass in the park could stop a .50 cal, they'd have to land a one in a million shot through the eye socket to down the animal. And without plot armour most of the time that's not happening, imho.

riv6672
Nah. They have enough firepower on average.

KingD19
I think Hale Caesar's AA-12 with the explosive rounds could do a fair bit of damage.

ShadowFyre
Maybe, explosive rounds don't really have the piecing damage you gonna need to put t down. Injure it for sure, but frag isn't gonna get past the bone or hit anything vital.

AA-12 explosive rounds aren't even close to the power of an actual hand grenades.

@ screampaste- a M2 is a .50 call machine gun. Not a rifle.

They will be sending hundreda if not a thousand rounds that absolutely make solid steel look like play d oh.

I have personally shot them through railroad tracks,truck engines an straight up armor. The only animal ever discovered that might survive an entire belt woul be like a blue whale due to it size or maybe an anklysaur

riv6672

KingD19
Hale had plenty of ammo and at about 300rpm of nothing but armor piercing explosive Frag-12s, you really think the I-Rex is going to be just fine? F12s are designed to puncture hardened doors, bunkers, and armored vehicles.

cQYp9fOJ9VI

ScreamPaste
The Indominus could bite and claw through the .50 cal impervious glass in the movie pretty easily. Rexy was physically stronger than her. Indie got back up and wanted to fight more after a solid minute of being tossed around by Rexy.

That's why people attribute bullet-proof status to the Indominus. Because she survived that intense minute long beat down.

Obviously bullets hurt her, but she has a big damage soak and humans are a lot easier to kill than she is. Besides which point she has stealth and whatnot.

ShadowFyre
No, I never said just fine, but it's a fragmentation, not a full on round, the frag from an explosion peirces far less deeper due to many reasons, namely tho the metal from the explosion is twisted in random shapes.

Also, the same amount of gunpowder used to propel a slug or buckshot is the same amount they will be using to propel the grenade.

I have known about the AA12 for years it is still just a shotgun it's amazing one an one of the best you could probably have, but it's still just an automatic 12 gauge with low recoil that has a customary explosive round, it doesn't shoot 12 ga rounds harder or something

KingD19
Nothing you said is wrong, but the guy using it basically has unlimited ammo, shoots at 300rpm and can hipfire like he's aiming down the scope of an assault rifle. Imagine 40 of those in the exact same grouping. Damage is cumulative.

riv6672

ScreamPaste

riv6672

ScreamPaste

NemeBro
Originally posted by riv6672
Nah. They have enough firepower on average. thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.