X-23 vs. Captain America

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Round 1: Random Encounter
Round 2: Morals off for them both

Who wins

Eon Blue
CA

BruceSkywalker
bane dies, yet cap wins

cdtm
X-23 eviscerates him.

What's he gonna do? Hit her? She can take it better then he can take disemboweled.

xXI_wing_IXx
Originally posted by cdtm
X-23 eviscerates him.

What's he gonna do? Hit her? She can take it better then he can take disemboweled.

StyleTime
The closest answer we have is their brief scuffle a little while back. It wasn't definitive by any stretch of the imagination, but X-23 did manage to disarm Cap and force a h2h situation.

If she removes his shield here, he can't block her claws, which is already difficult due to the extra pair in her feet. Plus, the same healing factor problem arises. Through direct comparisons and her own solid feat catalogue, hers is as good as Logan's. Some argue faster, although it ultimately doesn't make a difference in most situations. She's healed from some pretty crazy shit over her career.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by StyleTime
The closest answer we have is their brief scuffle a little while back. It wasn't definitive by any stretch of the imagination, but X-23 did manage to disarm Cap and force a h2h situation.

Was that the real Cap, though? Or just his doppelganger?

Forgive me; I really didn't care about that HYDRA Cap story arc, but I do know that they were shown as two separate physical entities.

Fill in the gaps. Perhaps they were "fused" at one point?

xXI_wing_IXx

If she removes his shield here, he can't block her claws, which is already difficult due to the extra pair in her feet. Plus, the same healing factor problem arises. Through direct comparisons and her own solid feat catalogue, hers is as good as Logan's. Some argue faster, although it ultimately doesn't make a difference in most situations. She's healed from some pretty crazy shit over her career.

Of course X-23 is faster because she's lighter lol. Although she is weaker as a drawback. Captain America can overpower her by strength but yeah he has no answer for those claws so the only way to stand a chance against X-23 is to keep his shield with him at all times.

StyleTime
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Was that the real Cap, though? Or just his doppelganger?

Forgive me; I really didn't care about that HYDRA Cap story arc, but I do know that they were shown as two separate physical entities.

Fill in the gaps. Perhaps they were "fused" at one point?
You're right, now that I think back on it. I didn't follow it extensively either, but the Laura/Cap issue was right after the initial "restoration" by Kobik. It imprinted as regular Cap in my head I guess. I don't think we knew how much Kobik screwed with that part of reality at the time.

Although, maybe they were fused in a way? Real Steve was just a memory in Kobik's mind and the DoppleSteve had always been the one doing the stuff we associate with real Steve, due to the reality change. I don't know. Maybe someone else can clear it up.
Originally posted by xXI_wing_IXx
Of course X-23 is faster because she's lighter lol. Although she is weaker as a drawback. Captain America can overpower her by strength but yeah he has no answer for those claws so the only way to stand a chance against X-23 is to keep his shield with him at all times.
I meant the speed of her healing factor vs Wolverine.

StiltmanFTW
Wolverine did cut the leather stripes attaching the shield to the arm, too.

So it's safe to say it's Steve's "weakness".

xXI_wing_IXx
I meant the speed of her healing factor vs Wolverine.

Her healing is faster I assume because Wolverine's whole skeleton and his claws are laced with Adamantium as oppose to Laura is just her claws so Wolverine's healing factor had to endure more of the Adamantium poisoning.

StiltmanFTW
Wolverine's healing factor had far more time to adapt to various attacks.

More times he gets burned, faster he recovers from fire attacks, for example. That's how it works.

Adamantium poisoning (that should be fixed by now, but I digress) is a minor factor... but when we consider how his HF is also fighting the aging process, radiation from his bones, his mental trauma and how Logan joins several superhero teams so he can atone for his sins (resulting in maxing out and taxing his power), it's no wonder that Laura heals faster at times.

She's 100% fresh most of the time --- while Logan is always f*cked up.

Hell, Deadpool said only a year has passed in the MU between the Bloodsport tournament and his Team-up series.

StiltmanFTW
tl;dr

Laura heals incredibly fast.

Steve not so much; not fast enough to consider it a major advantage in combat.

He can get brutal with his shield in Round 2, which is his only chance for a KO.

CatL18
CAP has battle skill that even he without Super Soldier serum can defeat Super Soldier.
So, CAP with Super Soldier Serum can defeat X-23,I think.

StiltmanFTW
Well, good thing for Laura she ain't some nameless fodder, then wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.