Former Trump defence secretary "appalled" by Trump

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Old Man Whirly!
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-52915816

Ex-US Defence Secretary James Mattis has denounced President Donald Trump, saying he deliberately stokes division.

He said he was "angry and appalled" by Mr Trump's handling of ongoing protests over the death of African American George Floyd at the hands of police.

Mr Mattis berated Mr Trump's "abuse of authority" - and backed protesters seeking to uphold American values, as did ex-President Barack Obama.

Mr Trump described Mr Mattis as an "overrated general".

Mr Mattis quit in 2018 after Mr Trump decided to pull US troops out of Syria.

He has remained mostly silent since then, until his rebuke of the Trump administration was published in The Atlantic magazine on Wednesday.

eThneoLgrRnae
Another day, another "Orange Man Bad!" thread from pooty.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
Another day, another "Orange Man Bad!" thread from pooty. durwank

Bashar Teg

Surtur
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-52915816

Ex-US Defence Secretary James Mattis has denounced President Donald Trump, saying he deliberately stokes division.

He said he was "angry and appalled" by Mr Trump's handling of ongoing protests over the death of African American George Floyd at the hands of police.

Mr Mattis berated Mr Trump's "abuse of authority" - and backed protesters seeking to uphold American values, as did ex-President Barack Obama.

Mr Trump described Mr Mattis as an "overrated general".

Mr Mattis quit in 2018 after Mr Trump decided to pull US troops out of Syria.

He has remained mostly silent since then, until his rebuke of the Trump administration was published in The Atlantic magazine on Wednesday.

Son: there is a trump thread.

My advice is learn to use it.

Bashar Teg
^^opportunistic thread derailer performing fake-moderator duties

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Surtur
Son: there is a trump thread.

My advice is learn to use it. triggered?

Surtur
No, just some friendly advice kiddo smile

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
^^opportunistic thread derailer performing fake-moderator duties Special rules, didn't see Surt complaining about all the Obama threads a few years back, some of that was real whack shit.

Surtur
Special rules, didn't see Surt complaining about all the Obama threads a few years back, some of that was real whack shit.

Did you want to turn this into a discussion about special rules because you will lose smile

Old Man Whirly!
No, just some friendly advice kiddo smile thanks, advice noted and disregarded, this is about a former defence secretaries opinion on Trumps actions, not Trumps opinion.

Surtur
thanks, advice noted and disregarded, this is about a former defence secretaries opinion on Trumps actions, not Trumps opinion.

Okay son smile

Old Man Whirly!
Did you want to turn this into a discussion about special rules because you will lose smile only in your mind. smile

Bashar Teg
Ronnie, just report the thread to the moderators if you feel rules are being broken, instead of trolling/derailing. should I do it for you?

Surtur
only in your mind. smile

You always lose, my child.

Surtur
Ronnie, just report the thread to the moderators if you feel rules are being broken, instead of trolling/derailing. should I do it for you?

Do it lol.

Old Man Whirly!
You always lose, my child. uh, no, but you are entitled to your opinion as 1 of the 7.5 million on Earth. Despite marginal contribution.

Surtur
I never said any rules were being broken I merely pointed out there is a trump thread.

And yes, stories about folk whining about Trump do belong there too.

And given you've run your mouth at Broly for creating too many topic Bash I'd sit this one out.

Surtur
uh, no, but you are entitled to your opinion as 1 of the 7.5 million on Earth. Despite marginal contribution.

Yep you always lose. Wise choice to move on.

Bashar Teg
^^opportunistic thread derailer performing fake-moderator duties

poor Ronnie.

Old Man Whirly!
Double post... already Surt?

Surtur
Special rules:

what makes you think we needed a second thread on the floyd murder

We only need one thread on that, but 85,000 on Trump.

#BashLogic

Old Man Whirly!
Special rules:

We only need one thread on that, but 85,000 on Trump.

#BashLogic Trigged by the scale of Orange Man's badness in front of you. TDS is a sane response to such Insanity.

Surtur
Hypocrisy noted kiddo.

I will allow you and Bash to get back to consoling each other over how bad the orange man is now smile

Bashar Teg
"today was a pretty rough day for me" -Ronnie at 6:30AM

https://i.imgur.com/pdgxMhv.jpg

Surtur
"today was a pretty rough day for me" -Ronnie at 6:30AM

https://i.imgur.com/pdgxMhv.jpg

https://media.tenor.com/images/c88772d7cfb924172da15ee4c5618e32/tenor.gif

Bashar Teg
keep your tissue box, ronnie. if you're already triggered at 6:30 am, you're gonna need it today.

Old Man Whirly!
keep your tissue box, ronnie. it you're already triggered at 6:30 am, you're gonna need it today. laughing out loud after the tissues the anger and adhominem I suspect.

Bashar Teg
trump now called mattis 'World's Most Overrated General'

basically "f*ck you for your service"

Old Man Whirly!
trump now called mattis 'World's Most Overrated General'

basically "f*ck you for your service" He really is a piece of shit, he appeals to the bigoted, the lost, lonely and angry. No one adult.

BrolyBlack
dur

Bashar Teg
thanks for bumping your shitpost hugbox threads off the front page thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.