S7 Ahsoka runs a gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Total Warrior
1) Aayla Secura
2) Luminara Unduli
3) AotC Anakin Skywalker
4) General Grevious
5) Assajj Ventress

Does she clear?

Imo, clears the first 2 for sure. AotC Anakin may already defeat her, since he held his own against Dooku. Grevious is stronger than Depa, and Assajj defeated him. Not sure about the last 3 tbh.

juggernaut74
I don't see her beating Ventress.

Scizard
I'd say she can get past the first 4, unsure about 5.

Galan007
Canon or Legends?

If canon, I can see her getting to #5. I think Ahsoka and Ventress are in the same ballpark... Would be an awesome fight to see.

If Legends, she probably stops at #3.

Darth Thor
Well she already held her own quite well against Grievous mid-S5 (which when watched in order actually becomes Early S5).

So Ill assume she will get to 5 (assuming she gets past Anakin which is certainly no guarantee).

As for 5, yeah I agree shes on that level, and that it would be a great fight. But cant really say which one of these gals is superior at this point.

Rockydonovang
out of order, clears all but grevious who probably beats her for a majority albeit with great effort.

Darth Thor
Strange assertion given she already held her own against Grievous early S5. Stranger still given Ventress has already beaten Grievoue in a straight up duel.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.