Darkseid enters the Tournament of Power

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cdtm
Lord Zeno-O's head is projected across the DCU about the DC Multiverse being on the chopping block, unless they can send a champion to win the Tournament of Power.

The Space Golem takes up the offer.. As his true self.

Who wins?

SquallX
Coming in as his true self would kill everyone not named Zeno.

carver9
Darkseid would get laughed at TBH. Hes waaaayyyyyy to slow to be in the tournament of power and too limited. Unless we completely ignore the character portrayal and make up something that is obviously not a part of the character performance on a comic to comic bases, he gets eliminated as soon as the bell rings, immediately. Then Beerus erases him for being a jerk.

Now true Darkseid, he doesn't even fit in the ring of the tournament of power which means this is a dumb thread.

Galan007
What do you mean by "his true self"..?

If you're talking about his energy form(that we saw in FC), then he's not a physical being who can really fight anyone. It's just his higher-dimensional presence in normal space that was collapsing the multiverse into a singularity... Don't know how that would translate/scale to DBS-level power.

MrMind
I see DS gettin his ass kicked

NemeBro
Originally posted by Galan007
What do you mean by "his true self"..?

If you're talking about his energy form(that we saw in FC), then he's not a physical being who can really fight anyone. It's just his higher-dimensional presence in normal space that was collapsing the multiverse into a singularity... Don't know how that would translate/scale to DBS-level power. You don't see how his higher-dimensional presence being able to collapse a physical multiverse much larger than the Dragon Ball one would translate into DBS level power?

Well neither do I. Because that feat is vastly superior to any DBS character.

Forget the tournament of power, that feat alone dwarfs anything Zeno has ever done.

Galan007
For me it's more about how it translates into a combat scenario.

Would the void dimension that the ToP took place in be incorporated into Darkseid's singularity? Sure. Would the ToP combatants also be pulled into his singularity? Probably.

...But then what?

DarkSaint85
Then he sits on them. It's not rocket science

Juntai
Originally posted by carver9
Darkseid would get laughed at TBH. Hes waaaayyyyyy to slow to be in the tournament of power and too limited. Unless we completely ignore the character portrayal and make up something that is obviously not a part of the character performance on a comic to comic bases, he gets eliminated as soon as the bell rings, immediately. Then Beerus erases him for being a jerk.

Now true Darkseid, he doesn't even fit in the ring of the tournament of power which means this is a dumb thread. When weaker teenage Darkseid was smacking Zues around and killing him Wonder Woman said she never seen anyone that fast in battle. This is someone who has watched Superman, Zoom, and several Flashs fight, even fought against them.
If she thinks that much of Darkseid battle prowess and speed, he would have little problems keeping up with DB characters. I don't see Dyspo being any faster than things she's encountered , and he's the fastest they have. Regardless of how you feel of the outcome, speed isnt going to be the issue.

Galan007
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Then he sits on them. It's not rocket science https://i.imgur.com/lAyDlE9.png

MrMind
my boy Darksaint is into face sitting, what a freak thumb up

carver9
Originally posted by Juntai
When weaker teenage Darkseid was smacking Zues around and killing him Wonder Woman said she never seen anyone that fast in battle. This is someone who has watched Superman, Zoom, and several Flashs fight, even fought against them.
If she thinks that much of Darkseid battle prowess and speed, he would have little problems keeping up with DB characters. I don't see Dyspo being any faster than things she's encountered , and he's the fastest they have. Regardless of how you feel of the outcome, speed isnt going to be the issue.

We obviously don't agree with everything Wonder Woman say... "hes faster than Clark. FAST AS ME".

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/7/78294/2069209-52599244xxx.jpg

Let me know.

spetznaz

SquallX

cdtm
Agreed, Spidey is so far overmatched by Iron Fist is should be over as soon as it begins

Juntai
We obviously don't agree with everything Wonder Woman say... "hes faster than Clark. FAST AS ME".

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/7/78294/2069209-52599244xxx.jpg

Let me know. The point is that Darkseid is in the top tier speed bracket if Wonder Woman says she's never seen anyone battle that fast and thus it wont be a handicap. Not if you agree with her assessment or not.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Then he sits on them. It's not rocket science Actually they would lay on him, and by wrestling rules, which we're totally using here, he'd be down for the 3 count. It's not rocket science

Prof. T.C McAbe
True Darkseid would stomp, he is rather on Zenos level.

The best Avatars would win imo but it would be tough.

carver9
Any Darkseid dies minus the giant one

SquallX
Any Darkseid dies minus the giant one

So Great Darkness Saga loses
Soul Fire loses

Diesldude
Any version of DS yawns and slaps them away.

carver9
Originally posted by SquallX
So Great Darkness Saga loses
Soul Fire loses

Yes.

cdtm
Yes.

The Source entity loses?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.