If you've ever rioted during a pandemic you may have liberal privilege

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

eThneoLgrRnae
People who can get away with protesting and rioting during a pandemic need to seriously check their privilege:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S5HmKA89F10&t=187s

Reality check: a virus doesn't give a shit what you're protesting for or against.

So all of these people who're getting away w/protesting & rioting while flouting social distancing rules should be labelled "Covidiots" and "granny killers," right? Or is it special rules for causes that leftists claim to agree with? I'm sure covid has gone on a vacation while all of these people with liberal privilege have been protesting, looting, & rioting. roll eyes (sarcastic)

jaden_2.0
Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae

So all of these people who're getting away w/protesting & rioting while flouting social distancing rules should be labelled "Covidiots" and "granny killers, right?

Yes.

Surtur
Believe it or not some people have been pathetic enough to try to defend allowing these protests while not allowing others.

But see no, that's not how this works. You don't get to decide which protests are okay based on if it's a cause you believe in.

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by Surtur
Believe it or not some people have been pathetic enough to try to defend allowing these protests while not allowing others.

But see no, that's not how this works. You don't get to decide which protests are okay based on if it's a cause you believe in.

thumb up You would think that would be common sense wouldn't you? But, alas, we all know that it was never really about "saving lives", was it?

Old Man Whirly!
People who can get away with protesting and rioting during a pandemic need to seriously check their privilege:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S5HmKA89F10&t=187s

Reality check: a virus doesn't give a shit what you're protesting for or against.

So all of these people who're getting away w/protesting & rioting while flouting social distancing rules should be labelled "Covidiots" and "granny killers," right? Or is it special rules for causes that leftists claim to agree with? I'm sure covid has gone on a vacation while all of these people with liberal privilege have been protesting, looting, & rioting. roll eyes (sarcastic) durwank

eThneoLgrRnae
Btw, the very short video in link above by Brittany Hughes lists a lot more things than just being able to protest/riot during a pandemic that would indicate you have liberal privilege.

Surtur
Either they lied to us about how dangerous the virus was or they're actively encouraging racial genocide

I'd go with the former if I had to guess. They're racist, but they don't want black people dead cuz they want those votes.

Then again it wouldn't be the first time a dead guy voted for a democrat...

eThneoLgrRnae
Either they lied to us about how dangerous the virus was or they're actively encouraging racial genocide

I'd go with the former if I had to guess. They're racist, but they don't want black people dead cuz they want those votes.

Then again it wouldn't be the first time a dead guy voted for a democrat...

laughing laughing rolling on floor laughing laughing laughing True. thumb up

dadudemon

I'd go with the former if I had to guess.

Have you been paying attention to the content and research I've been posting?

SARS-CoV-2 is a deadly strain of coronavirus. Likely, it's standout characteristic is it's R0 of 2.5. Other than that, it appears to kill people on the same level as Rhinovirus. Rhinovirus, also a cold virus, kills people (read: old people and the vulnerable) more often than the Flu and we are just now discovering this.

The best way to combat the coronavirus and other SARS viruses is to protect the elderly and vulnerable but get the young people out and about into the world as much as possible. Additionally, this is how every single flu and cold season should be. Cooping people up all day inside of homes is very well near the worst thing you could possibly do to combat the virus: increases the chances to infect others because there are a greater number of intimate contancts (hugs, kisses, handing stuff, care-taking, etc.) interactions between the young and elderly and vulnerable within residences. The only other worse possible policy for combating this is to do what some leaders did: re-house/re-home positive COVID-19 elderly patients with un-sick elderly in homes and care centers: killed so many damn people.

Raptor22

But see no, that's not how this works. You don't get to decide which protests are okay based on if it's a cause you believe in. im glad u agree that none of these people have the right to complain about the protests going on now

"Protests over stay-at-home orders because of COVID-19 have become more common across the country. In California, a surprising group is behind some of them: those who oppose mandatory vaccinations"

"On Thursday, a mashup of people mingled on the sidewalk in front of California's state Capitol in Sacramento. There were Trump supporters wearing MAGA hats and waving American flags. There were Christians, singing along to religious rock songs and raising their hands in prayer. The event's emcee urged Gov. Gavin Newsom to tune into their event."

https://www.npr.org/2020/05/09/852861698/anti-vaccination-activists-join-stay-at-home-order-protesters

Robtard
Trumpers really need to decide if the lock-downs and social distancing are legit or if it's a "Liberal hoax to hurt Trump", as it can't be both.

As far as the **protestors, they are putting themselves and others in danger and they're nincompoops for doing so, but I also get it, yet another Black man was murdered by racist cops and that hits people right in their emotions, understandably so. To many of their credit, they are wearing facemask, so that's some level of protection.

** I'm referring to the actual protestors, the ones speaking out against Floyd's murder at the hands of racist cops, not the people out their using this as an excuse to break something and/or loot, they're just criminals.

eThneoLgrRnae
Rob can't seem to make a post without using the word "Trumpers." LoL.

But it's ok robbie, I get it. You hate it when someone on the right points out you leftists' blatant hypocrisy.

Old Man Whirly!
Rob can't seem to make a post without using the word "Trumpers." LoL.

But it's ok robbie, I get it. You hate it when someone on the right points out you leftists' blatant hypocrisy. durwank

Eon Blue
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
durwank

Shut the hell up, pussy.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.