What if Trump loses? How far will he go? Will his supporters go with him?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Old Man Whirly!
https://www.cnn.com/2020/06/06/politics/what-matters-june-5/index.html

Scribble
He'll assumedly go on about Democrat plots and the like for ages, despite his chances right now of winning probably being lower than they ever have been. Losing to Joe Biden of all people would probably send his narcissistic ego into meltdown.

As for his supporters, they'll be as fervent as the crazy Democrats who believe all the Russian collusion stuff have been the past four years. Swings and roundabouts, innit.

Old Man Whirly!
https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2020/05/14/we-need-prepare-possibility-trump-rejecting-election-results/ The world needs to prepare for him rejecting election results.

Bashar Teg
best case scenario: he refuses to concede but leaves office peacefully, refusing to attend biden's innauguration like a big baby

Old Man Whirly!

cdtm
He won't lose. thumb up

Eon Blue
If he loses he will act like the biggest brat ever creating tinfoil conspiracies from the political sidelines.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Eon Blue
If he loses he will act like the biggest brat ever creating tinfoil conspiracies from the political sidelines. thumb up he will

Bashar Teg
If he loses he will act like the biggest brat ever creating tinfoil conspiracies from the political sidelines.

he had planned on losing in 2016 while claiming election rigging, and was going to create his own tin foil hat media outlet "trump tv", so it's reasonable to assume that he would indeed capitalize on losing and put that plan back on the front burner.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
he had planned on losing in 2016 while claiming election rigging, and was going to create his own tin foil hat media outlet "trump tv", so it's reasonable to assume that he would indeed capitalize on losing and put that plan back on the front burner. I can only imagine what that will do to the US.

Robtard
Because Trump didn't make himself look guilty regarding the Russian meddling. Mueller's report did not clear him, years on, we'll get the full picture. Trumpers do you though I guess.

Anyhow, I hope Bash is correct and Triump just throws one of his hissy fits but leaves without incident (especially not inciting his followers to take up arms) and goes on to do his own nonsense as a private citizen.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Robtard
Because Trump didn't make himself look guilty regarding the Russian meddling. Mueller's report did not clear him, years on, we'll get the full picture. Trumpers do you though I guess.

Anyhow, I hope Bash is correct and Triump just throws one of his hissy fits but leaves without incident (especially not inciting his followers to take up arms) and goes on to do his own nonsense as a private citizen. So so I, and oh yes, eventually the truth will out.

Bashar Teg

Anyhow, I hope Bash is correct and Triump just throws one of his hissy fits but leaves without incident (especially not inciting his followers to take up arms) and goes on to do his own nonsense as a private citizen.

whoa...wait just a goddamn minute...what are you doing here on a saturday?

Old Man Whirly!
whoa...wait just a goddamn minute...what are you doing here on a saturday?

Haha, I for one am pleased to see him. smile

BackFire

dadudemon
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
https://www.cnn.com/2020/06/06/politics/what-matters-june-5/index.html

Right now, we have a simmering civil war with minor skirmishes. It will get much worse if Trump loses through obvious subterfuge or loses by minimal margins.

If it's obvious that it was subterfuge, I foresee mass insurrection and an all out civil war. My family is already taking precautions for this.

Old Man Whirly!
Do you think the rest of the free worlds opinion on him is affecting America?

cdtm

Lets be honest, the free worlds NEVER respected America.

For a lot of reasons, some justified and some not.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by cdtm
Lets be honest, the free worlds NEVER respected America.

For a lot of reasons, some justified and some not. this I feel is different even Reagan wasn't quite the figure of fear and fun Trump has become.

dadudemon

No.

I think you greatly underestimate how blind Americans truly are to the rest of the world. Blind, ignorant, and arrogant.

https://www.nationalgeographic.com/news/2016/09/survey-geography-foreign-relations-americans-students/

A significant portion of Americans don't travel and have not been outside of the US.

11% of Americans haven't even traveled outside of their home state.

"40 percent said they have never left the country, and 63 percent of respondents in that group said an international trip would be outside their price range."

https://thehill.com/policy/transportation/441989-11-percent-of-americans-have-not-traveled-outside-their-state-survey

BackFire

cdtm
this I feel is different even Reagan wasn't quite the figure of fear and fun Trump has become.

W.?

Old Man Whirly!

cdtm
George W.?

Surtur
Seeing the side that has never truly accepted the 2016 election results fret Trump won't accept the 2020 results is always good for a laugh thumb up

Old Man Whirly!
George W.? Trump is seen as far worse, part of that is because of inherent issues with people in the middle east for many Europeans. Trump has moved a long way from most of our values.

cdtm
Trump is seen as far worse, part of that is because of inherent issues with people in the middle east for many Europeans. Trump has moved a long way from most of our values.

Worse then someone who started a war with middle easterners? smile

Old Man Whirly!
Worse then someone who started a war with middle easterners? smile Like I said, yes, the perception of Trump is far worse.

cdtm
Like I said, yes, the perception of Trump is far worse.

What do you think?

Old Man Whirly!
What do you think? I don't know I'm not American, I don't know if America can feel the palpable hate for his values from previous allies.

Robtard
Originally posted by Surtur
Seeing the side that has never truly accepted the 2016 election results fret Trump won't accept the 2020 results is always good for a laugh thumb up

^ Conveniently forgets he's from "the side" that said they would not accept the 2016 election results if Clinton had won. Funny, indeed.

Mindship
If he loses ...

They say there's nothing more dangerous than a wounded animal. Also, a lot will depend on what the RINO party does (or fails to do).

Robtard
Originally posted by Mindship
If he loses ...

They say there's nothing more dangerous than a wounded animal. Also, a lot will depend on what the RINO party does (or fails to do).

I still hold that the majority on them (especially the lonh-career politicians) will begin to slowly abandon team Trump when he loses and when he's out of office, they'll begin their "we had no choice", "I never really supported him", "he was never one of us" and similar clownshow. eg Watch for scumbags like McConnell here if he manages to maintain his seat, which hilariously in a bit in danger right now, more than it should be.

edit: Some may even begin their gaslighting distancing moves shortly after he loses.

dadudemon
edit: Some may even begin their gaslighting distancing moves shortly after he loses.

Don't worry, I'm still safe on my moral high ground until someone outs me for being a jew...I mean an anti-Trumper and storms my white neighbor's basement to execute me.

Mindship
Watch for scumbags like McConnell here if he manages to maintain his seat, which hilariously in a bit in danger right now, more than it should be.
My wife and I - NY'ers - recently threw some $$$ into supporting his opponent. McDunsel's long past his expiration date.

Stringer

This

BrolyBlack
dur

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
Made today
dur

pathetic

Old Man Whirly!
best case scenario: he refuses to concede but leaves office peacefully, refusing to attend biden's innauguration like a big baby Probably what will happen tbh.

cdtm
What if Trump wins?

Surtur
What if Trump wins?

You shut your face up!

Blakemore
Like I said, yes, the perception of Trump is far worse. I think that's because he wanted to put Muslims on a register.

cdtm
Originally posted by Blakemore
I think that's because he wanted to put Muslims on a register.

I don't know, did you see excepts from that book Bob Woodward is putting out?

Trump said some very odd things about Muslims having all the power, and having built monuments "to that religion".

He also claimed a lot of media organizations wers about to tank, and he saved them. And he got a Saudi king out of hot water, and when pressed on details said "You figure it out".

The thing is, Trump didn't make media stop covering the deaths. They had to choose to do that on their own.

I'm wondering if Trump and the Democrats were ever enemies. He sure did help their cause, wouldn't you agree?

Surtur
I don't know, did you see excepts from that book Bob Woodward is putting out?

Trump said some very odd things about Muslims having all the power, and having built monuments "to that religion".

Damn well if true this means Trump sees Muslims the same way Democrats see Jews

cdtm
Israel is only worth about 370 billion.

That sounds like a lot, until you look at Saudi gdp at 1.4 trillion.

Iran is worth 450 gdp or so.

India is at 2.7 trillion.

All drops in the bucket to the US's hundreds of trillions, but I had no idea Israel was so poor comparatively speaking.

Bashar Teg
best case scenario: he refuses to concede but leaves office peacefully, refusing to attend biden's innauguration like a big baby
Probably what will happen tbh.

whoa I really called that one

Patient_Leech
Trump's cult will follow him straight off a cliff into Neo-fascism. That much is clear at this point.

Surtur
Why do you hate cliffs

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by dadudemon
Right now, we have a simmering civil war with minor skirmishes. It will get much worse if Trump loses through obvious subterfuge or loses by minimal margins.

If it's obvious that it was subterfuge, I foresee mass insurrection and an all out civil war. My family is already taking precautions for this.

laughing out loud

Surtur
Oh...

Blakemore
laughing out loud That's literally the shit terrorists say. laughing out loud

BruceSkywalker
can someone film trump and his followers falling off cliffs

Old Man Whirly!

If it's obvious that it was subterfuge, I foresee mass insurrection and an all out civil war. My family is already taking precautions for this. laughing out loud *cringe*

Robtard
Originally posted by Patient_Leech
Trump's cult will follow him straight off a cliff into Neo-fascism. That much is clear at this point.

Bingo

Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
can someone film trump and his followers falling off cliffs

laughing out loud

Blakemore
Robtard you're a muslim. Go back to China!

Robtard
And an Alllahu akbar to you my friend.

Blakemore
Obama likes God too. ermm

Bashar Teg
laughing out loud *cringe*

mega-cringe laughing

dadudemon
That's literally the shit terrorists say. laughing out loud

Terrorists say they will take precautions against violent insurrectionists who are upset by an election result?

What an odd thing for terrorists to do. Doesn't seem what terrorists would do at all. It's as if...you're just making lies up!

Wait a minute! How dare you! mad

mega-cringe laughing

I'm all ears: explain to me how taking precautions against violent angry Trumpers is cringe? You do know I live in Oklahoma: the reddest state in the US?

Bashar Teg
Don't worry, I'm still safe on my moral high ground until someone outs me for being a jew...I mean an anti-Trumper and storms my white neighbor's basement to execute me.

*maximum cringe achieved* 😬

Blakemore
*maximum cringe achieved* 😬 Spoke too soon haermm

dadudemon
It's not cringe at all.

Either Trumpers are violent crazy racists or they are not.

So which is it?

Blakemore

jaden_2.0
Terrorists say they will take precautions against violent insurrectionists who are upset by an election result?

What an odd thing for terrorists to do. Doesn't seem what terrorists would do at all. It's as if...you're just making lies up!

Seems to me that's happened a lot in countries where the US didn't like the election results.

Blakemore
haermm Panama? Chile? Iran? Algeria? I mean, it's a long list....

Bashar Teg
It's not cringe at all.

Either Trumpers are violent crazy racists or they are not.

So which is it?
your 24/7/365 obsession of exclusively hating and ranting against anti-fascists, black people killed by white people, and anti-trumpers totally doesn't make you a trumper, racist, or fascist. I get it. not fooled, but I get it.

Blakemore
your 24/7/365 obsession of exclusively hating and ranting against anti-fascists, black people killed by white people, and anti-trumpers totally doesn't make you a trumper, racist, or fascist. I get it. not fooled, but I get it. Or a safety mask against a global virus denier.... or a global warming denier...... nooo, he aint a Trumper, he's a libertarian mormon in the liberal state of Oklahoma.

Robtard

Blakemore
So is Trump. Correlation? Correlation sure, but is Trump doing it for them or are they doing it for Trump?

dadudemon
your 24/7/365 obsession of exclusively hating and ranting against anti-fascists

Huh? You just making up whatever?

black people killed by white people

Huh? What in strawman tarnation is this?

If by railing against the Dems and the GOP for ignoring black issues and not caring about black lives, yes, I rail against them.

anti-trumpers totally doesn't make you a trumper

Huh? This is literally not true at all. You quoted a post where I expressed fear of raging Trumpers.

So you literally lied about every single point.

Did you have a bad day? Tell mommy about your bad day.

Or a safety mask against a global virus denier.... or a global warming denier...... nooo, he aint a Trumper, he's a libertarian mormon in the liberal state of Oklahoma.

Oh, so now I'm an anti-masker and a global warming denier, eh?

I've posted research that shows N95s are effective in protecting against VRIs. And I've made it quite clear the global warming is definitely definitely happening.

And I'm not a libertarian: I'm Green Party or Transhumanist. I'll give you a hint: further left than mainstream Democrats..

I really really hurt yours and PVS' feelings with science and facts. Not sorry about that. smile

Blakemore
https://i.ytimg.com/vi/ZhXGa83FgZg/maxresdefault.jpg

Robtard
Correlation sure, but is Trump doing it for them or are they doing it for Trump?

Trump only does things for himself. They're doing it for him, cos that's what cultist do.

Blakemore
Ah. Like dumbdumbman trying to re-write events.

Bashar Teg
am I fooling anyone yet?

nope smile

Old Man Whirly!
Ah. Like dumbdumbman trying to re-write events. Dumbdumbman laughing out loud classicthumb up, like others here i will continue to fact check his gaslighting and disinformation, despite his attempts to make it personal. It's not, I just prefer Science to his "fake believe" drivel.

dadudemon
nope smile

https://i.imgur.com/PbXwy7F.png

I hope you appreciate Clippy looks drunk.

Blakemore
Huh? You just making up whatever?

Huh? What in strawman tarnation is this?

If by railing against the Dems and the GOP for ignoring black issues and not caring about black lives, yes, I rail against them.

Huh? This is literally not true at all. You quoted a post where I expressed fear of raging Trumpers.

So you literally lied about every single point.

Did you have a bad day? Tell mommy about your bad day.

Oh, so now I'm an anti-masker and a global warming denier, eh?

I've posted research that shows N95s are effective in protecting against VRIs. And I've made it quite clear the global warming is definitely definitely happening.

And I'm not a libertarian: I'm Green Party or Transhumanist. I'll give you a hint: further left than mainstream Democrats..

I really really hurt yours and PVS' feelings with science and facts. Not sorry about that. smile You told me you were a technocrat as well.

tru-marvell
As we see happening right before our eyes...Trump and his unmerry band are willing to eat their own....
https://www.npr.org/sections/biden-transition-updates/2020/12/01/940961602/someones-going-to-get-killed-ga-official-blasts-gop-silence-on-election-threats

But this is a perfect example of " first they came for my neighbors and I said nothing"
They ignored/and down played Trumps rhetoric for 5 years and now they want to act hurt and surprised when "the chickens come home to roost"

Bashar Teg
ddm fooling nobody as usual.

dadudemon
You told me you were a technocrat as well.

Guess what Transhumanists are?

Here, read this and upgrade to technocracy:

https://transhumanist-party.org/tag/technocracy/

Blakemore
Guess what Transhumanists are?

Here, read this and upgrade to technocracy:

https://transhumanist-party.org/tag/technocracy/ I believe in that as well, that doesn't change the fact that you can't work out that stats is not science!

Robtard
Originally posted by tru-marvell
As we see happening right before our eyes...Trump and his unmerry band are willing to eat their own....
https://www.npr.org/sections/biden-transition-updates/2020/12/01/940961602/someones-going-to-get-killed-ga-official-blasts-gop-silence-on-election-threats

But this is a perfect example of " first they came for my neighbors and I said nothing"
They ignored/and down played Trumps rhetoric for 5 years and now they want to act hurt and surprised when "the chickens come home to roost"

'Someone's Going To Get Killed': Ga. Official Blasts GOP Silence On Election Threats

A top election official in Georgia had strong words for President Trump and other top Republican leaders who have attacked Georgia's election system in recent weeks after reports of harassment and death threats against officials overseeing the state's recount.

"Someone's going to get hurt, someone's going to get shot, someone's going to get killed," Gabriel Sterling, with the secretary of state's office, said Tuesday afternoon in an emotional and forceful news conference. "It's not right." -snip

While it's absolutely wonderful and delicious to watch Republians eat themselves, it stops being funny when their shit-actions put people's lives at risk. Trump and his flock are deplorables.

Old Man Whirly!
'Someone's Going To Get Killed': Ga. Official Blasts GOP Silence On Election Threats

A top election official in Georgia had strong words for President Trump and other top Republican leaders who have attacked Georgia's election system in recent weeks after reports of harassment and death threats against officials overseeing the state's recount.

"Someone's going to get hurt, someone's going to get shot, someone's going to get killed," Gabriel Sterling, with the secretary of state's office, said Tuesday afternoon in an emotional and forceful news conference. "It's not right." -snip

While it's absolutely wonderful and delicious to watch Republians eat themselves, it stops being funny when their shit-actions put people's lives at risk. Trump and his flock are deplorables. I'd go further and call them simpletons and scum!

Old Man Whirly!
I believe in that as well, that doesn't change the fact that you can't work out that stats is not science! laughing out loud thumb up Classic!

dadudemon
I believe in that as well, that doesn't change the fact that you can't work out that stats is not science!

https://www.sciencedaily.com/terms/statistics.htm

hmm

Blakemore
https://www.sciencedaily.com/terms/statistics.htm

hmm Quote as many people as you want. I fail to see how something where the "answer" can have a "margin of ERROR" and come back inconclusive or just plain wrong can be considered a definitive outcome. The thing about actual science is, it's definitive and under the given applied circumstances, the outcome is the same. Every time. It's always the same answer, by definition. Stats has never been definitive, that's why Biden won 2020 and Trump won 2016 both of whom defied your precious "science" you mad man!

Mindship
I'd go further and call them simpletons and scum! IMHO, there are three kinds of tRump supporters:

1. The Lost. They know tRump is a destroyer and can admit this, but they will continue supporting him because -- just like tRump is using the system to get what he wants -- The Lost use tRump to get what they want (eg, keep 'Murica white). These are the most likely to wander away from Trumpism in the years to come.

2. The Hopelessly Lost. They too know tRump for the toxic agent he is, but they will never admit it, just on principle. And the more you tell 'em how bad he is, the more they dig in their heels. They too may leave at some point, if less likely than The Lost, but like with their support, they'd never admit it. Saving face tRumps everything.

3. The Hopelessly Stupid. These worship the ground SADman walks on, and believe nigh everything he says. These are the ones that have to be told not to drink disinfectant; and they will remain Trumpspawn til the day they die. This will be the most problematic demographic in the years to come, ie, ones now feeling justified in their hate and distrust.

Blakemore
laughing out loud I particularly like no. 2. "if Trump isn't president in January, I'll move to Mexico! Wait, err, well I'll move to Qatar then instead!"

Also, don't call him Rump. Rump steak is awesome.

Old Man Whirly!

If it's obvious that it was subterfuge, I foresee mass insurrection and an all out civil war. My family is already taking precautions for this. ... Oh relly!

Bashar Teg

Robtard
"What if Trump loses? How far will he go? Will his supporters go with him?" -OP

Open insurrection in order to try and overturn the results of the 2020 election.

Old Man Whirly!
i was right. "best case scenario" smile you were indeed.Originally posted by Robtard
"What if Trump loses? How far will he go? Will his supporters go with him?" -OP

Open insurrection in order to try and overturn the results of the 2020 election. you know I don't think it's over yet. They are in there bunkers planning.

Robtard
you know I don't think it's over yet. They are in there bunkers planning.

FBI is warning that they're planning armed protest across the country.

They f**ked up though when they murdered a cop and injured other cops. Some cops in DC were willing to look away or assist in the coup as we've seen, but now all cops will be on alert that they could be targeted regardless of their views.

Adam_PoE
... Oh relly!

I wonder if he is in his brother's bunker now.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
I wonder if he is in his brother's bunker now. Whilst I cannot be sure who you mean shifty I suspect yes and the brother calls him Eva... maybe.

Old Man Whirly!
If he loses he will act like the biggest brat ever creating tinfoil conspiracies from the political sidelines. Eon, I mean Neon called it to be fair.

Old Man Whirly!

While it's absolutely wonderful and delicious to watch Republians eat themselves, it stops being funny when their shit-actions put people's lives at risk. Trump and his flock are deplorables. people did get killed because of his lies.

Jmanghan
Civil War.

Robtard
people did get killed because of his lies.

Yup.

Old Man Whirly!
Yup. Trumpers don't care.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.