Retired Obama Greats Everyday Folks and They Love Him

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dadudemon
I don't think anyone can watch this video and be upset. Obama seems like such a swell dude. Very endearing.

Hated many of his policies, actions, and positions. But he was one of the most charismatic and "Presidential" people to be in the White House.

https://twitter.com/Vic_Resist/status/1254201367335276545?s=20

Old Man Whirly!
He was an adult, whatever you think of him

dadudemon
Originally posted by dadudemon
I don't think anyone can watch this video and be upset. Obama seems like such a swell dude. Very endearing.

Hated many of his policies, actions, and positions. But he was one of the most charismatic and "Presidential" people to be in the White House.

https://twitter.com/Vic_Resist/status/1254201367335276545?s=20

Should be Greets. Freudian slip because i was thinking of Obama being 'great.'

Blakemore
If there is one thing I admire about Obama and his strongest quality, for better or worse, I'd say it's his charisma. As an ENTP myself, it's so great just talking and having people hang on your every word despite the fact that you're not even making any sense or conclusion.

Even Celine Dion gets away with it!

BrolyBlack
Did you guys miss it? John Podesta the retard that used easy to guess passwords was in the video.

Blakemore
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
Did you guys miss it? John Podesta the retard that used easy to guess passwords was in the video. OMG really? This is huge news!

Stringer
One of the most articulate presidents to ever speak.

And then we have trump, the worst

dadudemon
Originally posted by Stringer
One of the most articulate presidents to ever speak.

And then we have trump, the worst

I found Obama's way of speaking extremely frustrating and disjointed. Not articulate at all - among the worst. Grating to listen to him try and speak. In fact, reminiscent of Trump's disjointed and incoherent speaking, at times.

Charismatic, yes. Articulate? Hell no.

Bill Clinton could get on a roll - he was pretty good. Probably among the best out of the modern presidents.

James Madison was supposedly a legendary debater and orator. We have no recording so we couldn't see him give someone a verbal beatdown.

Stringer
Originally posted by dadudemon
I found Obama's way of speaking extremely frustrating and disjointed. Not articulate at all - among the worst. Grating to listen to him try and speak. In fact, reminiscent of Trump's disjointed and incoherent speaking, at times.

Charismatic, yes. Articulate? Hell no.

Bill Clinton could get on a roll - he was pretty good. Probably among the best out of the modern presidents.

James Madison was supposedly a legendary debater and orator. We have no recording so we couldn't see him give someone a verbal beatdown.

Well you have to admit, Trump is the worst.

g5HHZI_pe3w

BackFire

dadudemon
Originally posted by Stringer
Well you have to admit, Trump is the worst.

g5HHZI_pe3w

Word salad mixtures that baffle the mind...

Only Biden is worse than Trump.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.