The Rock asks Trump: 'Where [the f**k] are you, you jabroni.'

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Robtard
Dwayne Johnson took to social media yesterday to plead with Trump to be a leader to America.

6VhEphxuxzk
https://twitter.com/therock/status/1268396403711082496

Dwayne Johnson managed to be more presidential and healing to the nation in those eight minutes than Trump has in his entire time of being POTUS.

This video is blowing up.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Robtard
Dwayne Johnson took to social media yesterday to plead with Trump to be a leader to America.

6VhEphxuxzk
https://twitter.com/therock/status/1268396403711082496

Dwayne Johnson managed to be more presidential and healing to the nation in those eight minutes than Trump has in his entire time of being POTUS.

This video is blowing up.

I would love to see Dwayne Johnson as president. Really really liked what Ron Perlman had to say on politics a few years ago, too.

I would be more than happy to see either of the two in the white house and of the limited positions that they have taken politically, they share my political beliefs.

Thanks for posting this. thumb up

Darth Thor
Great message.

Bashar Teg
disappointed by misleading thread title.

also could have used a "Where are you, you roody poo candy ass"

Old Man Whirly!
He and arnie should tag team the pussy... in a bunker match. laughing out loud

eThneoLgrRnae
Another celebrity goes on an anti-Trump rant.

*yawn*

Trump/Pence 2020.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae

*yawn*

Trump/Pence 2020. durwank

Surtur

*yawn*

Trump/Pence 2020.

I say just enjoy the hypocrisy.

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by Surtur
I say just enjoy the hypocrisy.

thumb up Agreed.

Bashar Teg
"REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"

Old Man Whirly!
thumb up Agreed. smile durwank

samhain
Lol. The People's President.

Impediment
Another has been celeb preaching their self importance.

LordofBrooklyn
If Trump responds with....

IT DOESN'T MATTER WHERE I AM

The response will be off the charts!

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by samhain
Lol. The People's President.

Yep. He is.

Far more than Obama was, at least.

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by Impediment

thumb up Exactly.

Stringer

He has the right to speak out just as much as you have

StyleTime
I'm not saying you have to agree with him, but the Rock is not a "has been." I don't follow celebrity culture and his image reaches even into my world.

The dude has the 4th most followed Instagram on the planet, just made Time's 100 Most Influential People list for the 2nd time, and makes 800 gajillion dollars annually from his entertainment career.

His celebrity star is about as bright as any could possibly be. Let's be real here.

NemeBro
Originally posted by StyleTime
I'm not saying you have to agree with him, but the Rock is not a "has been." I don't follow celebrity culture and his image reaches even into my world.

The dude has the 4th most followed Instagram on the planet, just made Time's 100 Most Influential People list for the 2nd time, and makes 800 gajillion dollars annually from his entertainment career.

His celebrity star is about as bright as any could possibly be. Let's be real here. Impediment is just butthurt over his comment for some reason.

Eon Blue
Impediment is one of the worst posters here.

eThneoLgrRnae
LOL@ all of the butthurt leftists who're upset that Impediment doesn't drink the leftist anti-Trump kool-aid.

Whether or not "The Rock" is a 'has been' is debateable but just because he's famous doesn't make his opinion any more valid than anyone else's.

And the reason Rob posted that video is because he stupidly thinks it does mean his opinion is more valid so spare me all of your "The Rock has a right to his own opinion" strawman argument. No one says celebrities don't have a right to their own opinions.

BackFire

eThneoLgrRnae
Sure he would. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Just like Hillary was gonna win by a laughably huge margin as well, eh? Please, spare me that nonsense. Trump would win effortlessly. thumb up

BackFire
The Rock is far more charismatic and likeable than Clinton.

eThneoLgrRnae
Then he should run. But he won't will he? That's right, he won't, because he knows he'd get his butt kicked the same way Hillary did. He wouldn't win any more states than she did. In fact, he'd probably lose even more. I'm sure he'd probably win California and maybe even New York but that'd probably be all he'd manage to win.

He'll sit there and criticize Trump all day but if he thinks he could do better than him then he should run. But again, he won't, because he knows he'd lose.

I know it's fun for leftists to make these outrageous "so and so would kick Trump's butt" claims because y'all are still hurting from 2016 but talk is cheap.

Impediment

Surtur
https://i.imgur.com/lpdUqD1.jpg

Bashar Teg

is that what you think?

IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT YOU THINK!!!

Impediment
Dwayne Johnson is the Steve Zahn of this generation.

Old Man Whirly!
I see no hypocrisy in using your position to give a voice to people less privileged.

Surely it's admirable...

dadudemon

Darth Thor
Trump is struggling against an old man with cognitive decline.

The Rock would murder him in an election right now. Almost as easily as he would crush him in the ring.

eThneoLgrRnae
*yawn*

Trump isn't struggling against anyone, ya moron. You must be livin' in f***king fantasy land. And nah. The Rock would get his ass kicked, easily. thumb up

See how easy it is to talk smack about how so-and-so would whip so-and-so's ass? Like I said, talk is cheap.

You leftists just like making these "so-and-so would whip Trump's ass" claims cause it helps soothe y'alls massive-level butthurt from him beating Hillary which you were all oh so certain that she'd win.

You all talked smack then, you all talk smack now lol. Poor lefties... you all never learn your lesson do you?

Old Man Whirly!
*yawn*

Trump isn't struggling against anyone, ya moron. You must be livin' in f***king fantasy land. And nah. The Rock would get his ass kicked, easily. thumb up

See how easy it is to talk smack about how so-and-so would whip so-and-so's ass? Like I said, talk is cheap.

You leftists just like making these stupid "
so-and-so would whip Trump's ass" claims cause it helps soothe y'alls massive-level butthurt from him beating Hillary which you were all oh so certain that she'd win.

You all talked smack then, you all talk smack now. LoL. Poor lefties... you all never learn your lesson do you? durwank

eThneoLgrRnae
^Looks like someone's baby wittle fee fees are hurt lol. laughing out loud

Old Man Whirly!
^Looks like someone's baby wittle fee fees are hurt lol. laughing out loud durwank

Eon Blue

eThneoLgrRnae
Hey, I know. Why don't you make some more crybaby "orange man bad!" threads, pooty? That'll surely do wonders for your massive-level butthurt.

Old Man Whirly!
Hey, I know. Why don't you make some more crybaby "orange man bad!" threads, pooty? That'll surely do wonders for your massive-level butthurt. durwank

Darth Thor
*yawn*

Trump isn't struggling against anyone, ya moron.

Clearly you havent been keeping up with the polls.

As someone without a vested interest in either party winning, and isnt a fan of either candidate, I can see the situation without those bias goggles you cant seem to get off.

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by Darth Thor
Clearly you havent been keeping up with the polls.

As someone without a vested interest in either party winning, and isnt a fan of either candidate, I can see the situation without those bias goggles you cant seem to get off.

What do the polls show?

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
What do the polls show?

Doesn't matter what the polls show, LoB. Anyone who still puts much stock in polls after what happened in 2016 needs their friggin' head examined.

If election were held today Trump would ass stomp Biden into oblivion. I don't need any of these polls which always oversample democrats to confirm that.

Same thing goes for The Rock. Trump would destroy him as well.

Old Man Whirly!
Doesn't matter what the polls show, LoB. Anyone who still puts much stock in polls after what happened in 2016 needs their friggin' head examined.

If election were held today Trump would ass stomp Biden into oblivion. I don't need any of these polls which always oversample democrats to confirm that.

Same thing goes for The Rock. Trump would destroy him as well. [csm[durwank[/csm[

eThneoLgrRnae
^Let me guess, that was another "duh..her derrrp!"

Bashar Teg
https://i.imgur.com/HscT1cSl.jpg

eThneoLgrRnae
Leftists are the ones on wrong side of history as they've always been.
And before someone stupidly brings up Hitler and his nazis, nah, they were leftists just as Stalin was.

Bashar Teg
Leftists are the ones on wrong side of history as they've always been.
And before some brings up Hitler and his nazis, nah, they were leftists just as Stalin was.

durpot

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
https://i.imgur.com/HscT1cSl.jpg thumb upOriginally posted by Bashar Teg
durpot durwank

Darth Thor

Old Man Whirly!
Look at this retard on twitter. Robinson, not the poster.

https://twitter.com/andyha_/status/1269759628520435712?s=21 looooollllll

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!

"REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" laughing out loud

samhain
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!

Lol. They should have ended the vid with the chorus though.

samhain
Doesn't matter what the polls show

For someone that doesn't like The Rock, you sure do like quoting him.

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by samhain
For someone that doesn't like The Rock, you sure do like quoting him.

Uh, I actually have nothing against the guy. I just don't like his politics.

Old Man Whirly!
Uh, I actually have nothing against the guy. I just don't like his politics. durwank

quanchi112

*yawn*

Trump/Pence 2020. Trump is going to lose by more than 3 million votes this vote and totally get crushed in electoral college. He is done for, they are slowly abandoning him. Teehee.

Robtard
Originally posted by Darth Thor
Trump is struggling against an old man with cognitive decline.

The Rock would murder him in an election right now. Almost as easily as he would crush him in the ring.

I laughed.

Trump's also in cognitive decline though.

Robtard
Originally posted by quanchi112
Trump is going to lose by more than 3 million votes this vote and totally get crushed in electoral college. He is done for, they are slowly abandoning him. Teehee.

Whatever that number of votes is, that will be the number of "illegal votes" Trump will claim happened. Be it 3.5 million or 10 million.

eg Trump claimed he would lose due to massive voter fraud, then went on to win 2016 and still cried about losing the popular vote.

eThneoLgrRnae
Aww, my post triggered wittle quanni... the poor baby.

Trump/Pence 2020

quanchi112
Aww, my post triggered wittle quanni... the poor baby.

Trump/Pence 2020 When he loses I will so rub it in. Brees went against him too. NFL has bent the knee. Trump is losing in all phases save the idiots and rednecks such as yourself.

quanchi112
Whatever that number of votes is, that will be the number of "illegal votes" Trump will claim happened. Be it 3.5 million or 10 million.

eg Trump claimed he would lose due to massive voter fraud, then went on to win 2016 and still cried about losing the popular vote. You know he will cry like a *****. I cannot wait to hear the book quotes from everyone in their tell alls him after he loses his position. The humor will not stop. Dumbest president ever.

Robtard
I did laugh at people calling The Rock a "has been" because he put Trump in a corner. Dude is at the top of his game still. His crappy Fast and Furious films break the billion mark and he has followers in the high millions over his various media outlets. That's right Trumpers, millions and millions saw him expose Trump

I'm not a fan of the man, don't hate him either, just don't care.

Robtard
You know he will cry like a *****. I cannot wait to hear the book quotes from everyone in their tell alls him after he loses his position. The humor will not stop. Dumbest president ever.

When he loses, they will start abandoning him and it will be hilarious.

Good point on the tell-alls.

quanchi112
Not a huge fan of the rock either but if he hates trump and wants to mock him I am all for it. I watched foxnews the other night and I laughed and laughed. Idiots watch fox.

Robtard
Not a huge fan of the rock either but if he hates trump and wants to mock him I am all for it. I watched foxnews the other night and I laughed and laughed. Idiots watch fox.

Fox is state run news. They direly coordinate with the Trump admin on what messages to send.

eg Hannity has a direct line to Trump and they chat several times a week before bedtime.

quanchi112
Fox is state run news. They direly coordinate with the Trump admin on what messages to send.

eg Hannity has a direct line to Trump and they chat several times a week before bedtime. I just wanted to watch hannity and it is so negative centric and pro trump it is like living in a fictional universe.

Surtur
Rock needs to make that Black Adam movie before he gets too old

Old Man Whirly!
I just wanted to watch hannity and it is so negative centric and pro trump it is like living in a fictional universe. it is the Universe of a number of KMC posters for sure, I call it the fu-ckwitverse

Robtard
Johnson who has voted for both Democrats and Republicans in the past went on to endorse Biden/Harris back in September.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.