Commander Korbin vs. General Grievous

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Eli Vanto
who wins?

Zenwolf
Grevious better showings. Korbin along with the rest of Dr. Cylo's creations and Cylo himself were kinda...wasted potential tbh, they should have done far more.

Sheev
Korbin did better against Vader then Grievous would have IMO.

Zenwolf
Originally posted by Sheev
Korbin did better against Vader then Grievous would have IMO.

I dunno, I don't recall much a fight between the two straight up and when they did, Vader kinda just stomped him.

Scizard
Commander Karbin was supposed to be a more advanced version of Grievous' technology so gonna go with Karbin. I mean Vader had Aphra crash a ship into him (time constraints) to get rid of him.

Total Warrior
Grevious

Galan007
Originally posted by Sheev
Korbin did better against Vader then Grievous would have IMO. Karbin actually did pretty well against Vader for a decent amount of time. Better than Grievous did against Kenobi, I'd say.

Originally posted by Scizard
Commander Karbin was supposed to be a more advanced version of Grievous' technology so gonna go with Karbin. I mean Vader had Aphra crash a ship into him (time constraints) to get rid of him. Yeah, and I mean... it's hard to imagine Cylo(who had god-level tech) creating an inferior version of Grievous, tbh.

StiltmanFTW
But Grievous was trained by Count Dooku cool

Galan007
Poor Dooku.

Total Warrior

Galan007
It was post-ANH.

Vader was undoubtedly beyond Kenobi at that point.

Rockydonovang
Originally posted by Galan007
Karbin actually did pretty well against Vader for a decent amount of time. Better than Grievous did against Kenobi, I'd say.

Yeah, and I mean... it's hard to imagine Cylo(who had god-level tech) creating an inferior version of Grievous, tbh.
Is tech all grevious has to him? I thought getting trained by one of the best swordsmen in history, something corbin was not, was a pretty big part of how strong he is.

Galan007
Right but again, Karbin seemed to do better against Vader than Grievous did against Kenobi... And Vader > Kenobi.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.