Property over most people - Trump's America

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Old Man Whirly!

SquallX
That makes no sense what so ever.

What are the context of 110,000 dead? Stopping dead is far harder than deploying the National Guard.

Do people even know how the army even works, especially when it comes to being deployed?

I swear, people say stupid shits, and they think they are some pseudo intellects, when they just come off sousing retarted.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by SquallX
That makes no sense what so ever.

What are the context of 110,000 dead? Stopping dead is far harder than deploying the National Guard.

Do people even know how the army even works, especially when it comes to being deployed?

I swear, people say stupid shits, and they think they are some pseudo intellects, when they just come off sousing retarted. "sousing retarded" smile

SquallX

Old Man Whirly!
Cost of US deployment round the world since 9:11 6.4 trillion...

Cost of vaccine development 2 billion.

244,000 civilian deaths in just three countries: Iraq, Afghanistan, and Pakistan over 18 years. Total perhaps 300,000.

Coronavirus deaths over 6 months 400,000+ worldwide.

Silent Master
And?

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Silent Master
And? And? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Silent Master
What point do you think you're making?

Bashar Teg
read the thread title, einstein

Old Man Whirly!
What point do you think you're making? what point do you think I am making? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
read the thread title, einstein thumb up

Silent Master
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
what point do you think I am making? roll eyes (sarcastic)

That Annie Isler is a moron.

Old Man Whirly!
That Annie Isler is a moron. trigidy?

Silent Master
trigidy?

She appears to be, good point.

Old Man Whirly!
She appears to be, good point. interesting view.

SquallX

Old Man Whirly!

SquallX

Old Man Whirly!

Old Man Whirly!
But death is not what the thread is about, property over people is.

dadudemon

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by dadudemon
Too right, SquallX.

A cold virus that has a high R0 like the SARS-CoV-2? Yeah, mobilizing people to "fight" the virus is a dumbass idea. You'll just spread it around faster especially if those people are mobilized around old people.

The anti-science logic of that quote is astoundingly retarded. Whirly is smart enough to know that. Likely, he made the thread to trigger the "not retarded lefties" on the board and it is just trolling. is that what you think she is suggesting DDM mobilising the troops to keep people apart?

dadudemon
is that what you think she is suggesting DDM mobilising the troops to keep people apart?

Correct. thumb up

Old Man Whirly!
Correct. thumb up really? You don't think she is talking about mobilisation and spending in other ways? You don't think she means effort?

dadudemon
really? You don't think she is talking about mobilisation and spending in other ways? You don't think she means effort?

You're absolutely right.

This middle school teacher couldn't possibly be talking about the mobilization of police and military forces to enforce lockdown measures like other countries did when she compared them to enforcing moblization measures against protesters.

Definitely not like this:

VdDGUvLoJvI

BL0f24Img5U

HXalQ9IWMBA

What would we do without your brilliant incite (spelled wrong on purpose)?

smile

Old Man Whirly!
You're absolutely right.

This middle school teacher couldn't possibly be talking about the mobilization of police and military forces to enforce lockdown measures like other countries did when she compared them to enforcing moblization measures against protesters.

Definitely not like this:

VdDGUvLoJvI

BL0f24Img5U

HXalQ9IWMBA

What would we do without your brilliant incite (spelled wrong on purpose)?

smile So two things,

1) You don't think that where Police/army have been deployed to prevent movement bring food etc numbers have been kept lower than in the uk and yes?

2) you are happy with Trumps leadership and response to the pandemic?

dadudemon
So two things,

1) You don't think that where Police/army have been deployed to prevent movement bring food etc numbers have been kept lower than in the uk and yes?

2) you are happy with Trumps leadership and response to the pandemic?

Boy, you sure showed me and made such a solid case by only asking questions instead of making any point at all.

Look, I'm the only one responding to a clear troll thread.

Now I'm gone...

BrolyBlack
dur

Bashar Teg
thanks for bumping your shitpost hugbox threads off the front page thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.