US request UK hand over Andrew re: Epsteim.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Old Man Whirly!
https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/breaking-demands-uk-hands-over-22153995

samhain
Interesting to see how this develops.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by samhain
Interesting to see how this develops. agreed, all I can say to the yanks is: Good Luck with that!

SquallX

samhain

ares834
Then hopefully the French send him out way.

Anyway, yeah it's a shame, but there is no way he'll be handed over. The Royal family is obviously above the law.

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/breaking-demands-uk-hands-over-22153995

looks like they're planning another "suicide"

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
looks like they're planning another "suicide" ...

ares834

No. No. His plane would crash on the flight over to America.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by ares834
No. No. His plane would crash on the flight over to America. both possible tbh.

Surtur
The guy really should have built a mansion in a place with no extradition and never left.

Robtard

I don't think Trump would have Prince Andrew killed like he had Epstein to cover up the 15+ (alleged) cases of Epstein party child rapes.

SquallX
Originally posted by samhain
He'll be chauffeured through a French tunnel before they let that happen.

laughing

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Robtard
I don't think Trump would have Prince Andrew killed like he had Epstein to cover up the 15+ (alleged) cases of Epstein party child rapes. Nah, but we have people who will do this in Britain. We can all get our Tinfoil hats out for this one. Not just Broly and Flystar! laughing out loud cross forum tinfoil hat time, wearing mine now! Perhaps we'll find him in a holdall.

Surtur
I'm shocked we still have a supply of tinfoil hats after Russia-Gate.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Surtur
I'm shocked we still have a supply of tinfoil hats after Russia-Gate. the truth of that will come out if Trump loses. wink

Robtard
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
nah but we have people who will do this in Britain. We can all get our Tinfoil hats out for this one. Not just Broly and Flystar! laughing out loud cross forum tinfoil hat time, wearing mine now!

Except we know for a fact Epstein was a pedophile who ran a private high-roller pedophile ring.

That's far different than Jadehelm, Pizzagate, Obama declaring himself forever king and replacing the Constitution with Sharia law etc.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Robtard
Except we know for a fact Epstein was a pedophile who ran a private high-roller pedophile ring.

That's far different than Jadehelm, Pizzagate, Obama declaring himself forever king and replacing the Constitution with Sharia law etc. thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.