How do you face an angry mob?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cdtm
So say there's a mob coming after you. Whatever they're angey about, it's totally not your fault, and they're being totally unreasonable. Because they're angry, and a mob, and you said something to piss them off even more (But you were in the right, dammit.)

It's just you and a hundred thousand other people.

What do you do?

BrolyBlack
Go inside and Hope you fortified your home Withstand the onslaught

Eon Blue
Try to find allies to survive the onslaught with.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by cdtm
So say there's a mob coming after you. Whatever they're angey about, it's totally not your fault, and they're being totally unreasonable. Because they're angry, and a mob, and you said something to piss them off even more (But you were in the right, dammit.)

What do you do? Join Trump in his Bunker...

Eon Blue

Adam_PoE
Be a white woman.

Old Man Whirly!

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
Be a white woman. it's true

dadudemon
Originally posted by cdtm

What do you do?

Some already mentioned it. If you did nothing wrong (like 99.999% of Americans), the only thing you can do is arm yourselves to the teeth, stand together with many like minded people, and kill anyone that tries to cause harm to you or your loved ones.

What other options do you have? Roll over and wait to be murdered by the angry mob?

The groups that did just this saw the least amount of violence and crimes during their protests. Protests stayed as protests.

eThneoLgrRnae
If you happen to be armed then you have a right to defend yourself. Shoot people as you flee. If you're not, then run away as fast as you can while praying.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
If you happen to be armed then you have a right to defend yourself. Shoot people as you flee. If you're not, then run away as fast as you can while praying. 100,000 people hope you have a lot of ammo... durwank

Eon Blue

dadudemon

cdtm
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
I have some questions for CDTM

1) What is it the think you did?

2) Did they assemble exclusively for you

3) how much warning do you get?

4( how far away from you are they at the start

They didn't assemble to get you. You just happened to stumble onto them, and "aggroed" (As the mmorpg crowd calls it when you attract attention of angry "mobs" smile )

Lets use this scenerio here:

https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/8d822b3a-f702-4a79-bf89-8dc5b24d3d33

BackFire
Take your dick out and maintain eye contact.

Surtur
Originally posted by BackFire

https://i.giphy.com/media/Nm8ZPAGOwZUQM/giphy.webp

jaden_2.0

Take your eye out and maintain dick contact.

Eon Blue

Get the hell away from me!!

BackFire

StyleTime
Way too many details left out for us to reliably answer this. If it's literally just you in an alley vs 100, 000 people intent on killing you, then I'll see you in the next life.

You could try dropping your pants and jacking off. Maybe they'll think you're just some mentally ill dude and focus on someone else.

Or a massive orgy ensues.

playa1258
Open up with a belt fed machine gun.

Eon Blue

Mindship
Battle-cry "Ebola!" and run toward the crowd.

If that fails, then the ol' standby, involving where to put my head and what to kiss goodbye.

cdtm
Originally posted by StyleTime
Way too many details left out for us to reliably answer this. If it's literally just you in an alley vs 100, 000 people intent on killing you, then I'll see you in the next life.

You could try dropping your pants and jacking off. Maybe they'll think you're just some mentally ill dude and focus on someone else.

Or a massive orgy ensues.

Would it make a difference why they want to kill you?

I was originally thinking of a Trump style "word of wisdom", am sure he'd consider it totally not his fault the mobs turned on him.

Then toyed with a Homer Simpson wacky hijink, where he really does say something super offensive but doesn't mean to.

But what difference would it make either way? Even if the mob is just over reacting to something completely innocent, how do you reason with an angry mob?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.