Rightist drives car at and shoots at protestors.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Old Man Whirly!
https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2020/06/08/seattle-shooting-protest/

Surtur
Site is behind a paywall, but I assume there is evidence he is on the right?

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Surtur
Site is behind a paywall, but I assume there is evidence he is on the right? his actions against protestors, rightists drive cars into protestors and are usually gun nuts.

eThneoLgrRnae
Probably a nutjob lefty pretending to be a right-winger. thumb up

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
Probably a nutjob lefty pretending to be a right-winger. thumb up durwank

Bashar Teg
"IT WUZ ANTIFA" durpot

Surtur
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
his actions against protestors, rightists drive cars into protestors and are usually gun nuts.

So no proof, gotcha.

Old Man Whirly!
So no proof, gotcha. Originally posted by Bashar Teg
"IT WUZ ANTIFA" durpot

Bashar Teg
at least we know it wasn't surt

Surtur

Do you have actual evidence you can point to or is this just based on feelings?

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
at least we know it wasn't surt This is true, no doubt he's got a manifesto somewhere these rightists whack jobs usually do.

Bashar Teg
Do you have actual evidence you can point to or is this just based on feelings?

it takes time for the id to be released surt.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/jemimamcevoy/2020/06/08/man-who-plowed-car-into-virginia-protestors-is-a-klu-klux-klan-leader/#79ce9308384c

he was apparently a KKK leader. (this one has an adblocker wall, so pause adblocker if you got it)

Old Man Whirly!
it takes time for the id to be released surt.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/jemimamcevoy/2020/06/08/man-who-plowed-car-into-virginia-protestors-is-a-klu-klux-klan-leader/#79ce9308384c

he was apparently a KKK leader. (this one has an adblocker wall, so pause adblocker if you got it) ahh a rightist...

Have you seen the video

https://komonews.com/news/local/seattle-police-one-in-custody-after-car-drives-into-protesters

Bashar Teg
ahh a rightist...

Have you seen the video

https://komonews.com/news/local/seattle-police-one-in-custody-after-car-drives-into-protesters

inb4 "KKK are leftists"durwank

Old Man Whirly!
inb4 "KKK are leftists"durwank bwahaha, these fools don't even realise how the parties in America basically swapped positions since Lincoln. Truly stupid people.

Old Man Whirly!
So no proof, gotcha. Surt, now we know he was a rightist, I have to ask why you possibly thought he wasn't. Do you kind of have similar thoughts and consider them not rightist loon? It was obvious what he was.

snowdragon
bwahaha, these fools don't even realise how the parties in America basically swapped positions since Lincoln. Truly stupid people.

Left, right it's all just a joke.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by snowdragon
Left, right it's all just a joke. the rightist gaslighting isn't a joke but it's best to laugh at such vile stupidity.

snowdragon
the rightist gaslighting isn't a joke but it's best to laugh at such vile stupidity.

You spend way to much time on your gaslighting biz, yes I understand your trolling.

Bashar Teg
You spend way to much time on your gaslighting biz, yes I understand your trolling.

you do realize you are gaslighting/derailing/trolling right now, yes?

the attempted mass murderer is a self-confessed kkk leader. any thoughts on that, besides enlightened centrist evasive wankery?

Old Man Whirly!
You spend way to much time on your gaslighting biz, yes I understand your trolling. I find the rightist agenda of intolerance and hate vile, no trolling.

snowdragon
you do realize you are gaslighting/derailing/trolling right now, yes?

the attempted mass murderer is a self-confessed kkk leader. any thoughts on that, besides enlightened centrist wankery?

No, I don't have strong feelings about this, he is clearly an ass and let the law have its way with him.

Bashar Teg
No, I don't have strong feelings about this, he is clearly an ass and let the law have its way with him.

fair enough. i'll just give you the benefit of the doubt that you'd have the same reaction if it was a proven leftist or antifa anarchist boogyman

Old Man Whirly!
No, I don't have strong feelings about this, he is clearly an ass and let the law have its way with him. Why no strong feelings. This is attempted vehicular homicide and shooting.

snowdragon
fair enough. i'll just give you the benefit of the doubt that you'd have the same reaction if it was a proven leftist or antifa anarchist boogyman

Yeah I agree, I've said the same about both sides. It takes a pretty terrible person to do what happened in this incident, like mentally ill.

Our left and right system just causes problems without talking about solutions, imo.

Old Man Whirly!
Yeah I agree, I've said the same about both sides. It takes a pretty terrible person to do what happened in this incident, like mentally ill.

Our left and right system just causes problems without talking about solutions, imo. Why do you think rightists act out these things far more.

snowdragon
Why do you think rightists act out these things far more.

I can only guess because they tend to be more fundamental, it's probably why more ppl tend to be highly religious and right leaning. Your thoughts?

Old Man Whirly!
I can only guess because they tend to be more fundamental, it's probably why more ppl tend to be highly religious and right leaning. Your thoughts? I think many are full of hate and easily manipulated.

Eon Blue
You spend way to much time on your gaslighting biz, yes I understand your trolling. thumb up

snowdragon
I think many are full of hate and easily manipulated.

To further that thought, I believe ppl that don't think out their beliefs tend to be simple and many of the acts done like this tend to be from ppl that aren't very smart.

Old Man Whirly!
To further that thought, I believe ppl that don't think out their beliefs tend to be simple and many of the acts done like this tend to be from ppl that aren't very smart. I think hating someone for skin colour, sexual orientation, sexor religion is sign of particular stupidity. The right do this far more. Identity wars are particularly stupid.

snowdragon
I think hating someone for skin colour, sexual orientation, sexor religion is sign of particular stupidity. The right do this far more. Identity wars are particularly stupid.

I agree

Old Man Whirly!
I agree and this hate they have in their hearts is easy to manipulate, this is why Trump's rhetoric is so vile.

snowdragon
and this hate they have in their hearts is easy to manipulate, this is why Trump's rhetoric is so vile.

Yeah I get it, you aren't going to let this go. Stupid ppl that listen to Trump can do stupid shit.

Old Man Whirly!
Yeah I get it, you aren't going to let this go. Stupid ppl that listen to Trump can do stupid shit. thumb up and are from what we have seen more likely to do this shit now. Red pilling has been awful, it's also ludicrous.

SquallX

Bashar Teg

Old Man Whirly!
your ignorance of american history has been noted yup, it really does show how indoctrinated and badly at school most of them did.

Robtard
your ignorance of american history has been noted

You don't even have to go back to the 1800's for examples.

"Following the passage of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 and Voting Rights Act of 1965, the Southern states became more reliably Republican in presidential politics, while Northeastern states became more reliably Democratic." -snip

see: Dixiecrats

Surtur
I find the rightist agenda of intolerance and hate vile, no trolling.

hypocrisy overload

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Robtard
You don't even have to go back to the 1800's for examples.

"Following the passage of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 and Voting Rights Act of 1965, the Southern states became more reliably Republican in presidential politics, while Northeastern states became more reliably Democratic." -snip

see: Dixiecrats this is how they get red pilled, they believe the shit they get fed by retards on youtube who also got fed the same shit.

Robtard
this is how they get red pilled, they believe the shit they get fed by retards on youtube who also got fed the same shit.

They should read a history book inside of watching whatever alt-right talking head on youtube.

Surtur
https://media1.tenor.com/images/9b38ab559deb3c432d235063056077f2/tenor.gif

Old Man Whirly!
https://media1.tenor.com/images/9b38ab559deb3c432d235063056077f2/tenor.gif I'm sorry this is happening to you Surt

Surtur
https://i.imgur.com/E1WTB10.jpg

Bashar Teg
sorry you're going through this, surt.

Robtard
Did Biden have a mullet?

Old Man Whirly!
sorry you're going through this, surt. I feel for him Bash... November is coming.

Surtur
Originally posted by Robtard
Did Biden have a mullet?

It sure seems that way

snowdragon
I feel for him Bash... November is coming.

Sheesh, it will be ok wink

Surtur
Sheesh, it will be ok wink

If Trump wins it definitely won't be okay, people will melt down.

For me I already don't think he is gonna win.

Granted I didn't think he'd win in 2016 either, but at this point I still believe that was more of an anomaly and less of a trend.

snowdragon
If Trump wins it definitely won't be okay, people will melt down.

For me I already don't think he is gonna win.

Granted I didn't think he'd win in 2016 either, but at this point I still believe that was more of an anomaly and less of a trend.

We already know who the cry babies will be.

Surtur
I think if Trump loses we will see crying too, but the scale will be different. A Trump loss will be a slight drizzle and a Trump win will produce a tsunami or tears.

And despite the panic some dems are showing...if Trump loses the most he'll do is b*tch and moan, but IMO he won't be refusing to leave office.

quanchi112
I feel for him Bash... November is coming. Surt knows the world is crashing down and rejecting the worst president in US history he helped elect.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by quanchi112
Surt knows the world is crashing down and rejecting the worst president in US history he helped elect. he does.

quanchi112
he does. Trump will not even answer questions the man is running like a *****. Fakest strongman ever. The guy is gutless and completely threw our economy into the biggest recession in our lifetimes on top of lying about the pandemic and handling it like an idiot.

Bashar Teg
I wonder why trump hasn't announced his intention to have the kkk declared a terrorists organization. I know, he doesn't want to attack his base

did he even acknowledge that this happened?

Surtur
I wonder why trump hasn't announced his intention to have the kkk declared a terrorists organization. I know, he doesn't want to attack his base

did he even acknowledge that this happened?

If tomorrow he makes this announcement how would you react?

Old Man Whirly!
If tomorrow he makes this announcement how would you react? oh Surt...

Bashar Teg
If tomorrow he makes this announcement how would you react?

depends on his reaction, surt. so far he hasn't even acknowledged it. don't let that stop you from building your strawman, mature guy

Surtur
depends on his reaction, surt. so far he hasn't even acknowledged it. don't let that stop you from building your strawman, mature guy

Set everything else aside and just tell me how you'd feel about this administration saying they wanna designate the KKK as terrorists.

Would you agree with such a move?

Bashar Teg
I'm not playing your little baby games surt. already answered your first idiotic time waster question

Surtur
I'm not playing your little baby games surt. already answered your first idiotic time waster question

*shrugs* tried to engage you, my mistake thumb up

Darth Thor
Set everything else aside and just tell me how you'd feel about this administration saying they wanna designate the KKK as terrorists.

Would you agree with such a move?

Why are KKK not animals?

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Darth Thor
Why are KKK not animals? Good question thumb up

Silent Master
It would be an insult to animals.

SquallX
Originally posted by Darth Thor
Why are KKK not animals?

Because most KKK members were once part of Congress, or a President at one time.

dadudemon
Site is behind a paywall, but I assume there is evidence he is on the right?

It's in the US so the steering wheel is on the left.

Checkmate, libtards.

BrolyBlack
dur

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.