How should Darkseid be portrayed in Snydercut JL?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

quanchi112
I obviously am on the opposite side of the fence here being a Thanos fanatic but from those true fans of the character what are you hoping for? Aesthetically, character traits, etc. If this succeeds you will get more of him but if it fails this might destroy any chances of seeing any more film versions of the character after this any time soon.

StiltmanFTW
2-3 seconds of shitty cgi

BruceSkywalker
5 seconds of craptastic bullshit

StiltmanFTW
Whole 5 seconds?

WB will go bankrupt

quanchi112
Dc fans seem to have bent the knee to the MCU. No one cares it would seem.

Surtur
Just don't portray him where he's just "Thanos, but from DC".

quanchi112
Originally posted by Surtur
Just don't portray him where he's just "Thanos, but from DC". Snyder will not be that stupid. Darkseid will never be Thanos as I have always said. He is weak.

quanchi112
https://screenrant.com/justice-league-snyder-cut-darkseid-design-fan-art/

Bring him on.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Whole 5 seconds?

WB will go bankrupt

those morons might not pay $15 bucks to watch it

Impediment
Michael Iron side as the voice actor or GTFO.

Surtur
let the universe howl in despair, for I have returned

bwN2iXjVaI4

quanchi112
Originally posted by Impediment
Michael Iron side as the voice actor or GTFO. They already announced it was ray Porter.

Eon Blue
He looks sexy, but not as sexy as Thanos.

quanchi112
No one is.

BruceSkywalker
Michael Iron side as the voice actor or GTFO.

hell no... kevin michael richadson or tony todd

quanchi112
Voice is Ray Porter.

Arachnid1
Michael Iron side as the voice actor or GTFO. Damn, he would actually be perfect.

Anyway, I don't want him portrayed at all. Whoever is in-charge of the DC cinematic universe needs to step it up massively before they even think about DS.

StiltmanFTW
DCEU's Darkseid will suck more than FOX's Apocalypse.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by quanchi112
Voice is Ray Porter.

i don't know much about him..

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
DCEU's Darkseid will suck more than FOX's Apocalypse.

damn straight

quanchi112
Originally posted by Arachnid1
Damn, he would actually be perfect.

Anyway, I don't want him portrayed at all. Whoever is in-charge of the DC cinematic universe needs to step it up massively before they even think about DS. Zack Snyder. He gave us WW let us see what he does. He is far better than Ava Duvernay who might direct a film about Barda, etc.

quanchi112
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
i don't know much about him..

damn straight A voice guy eh- does amazon I believe so an unknown to the masses.

quanchi112
https://youtu.be/lPjF9sJcj4A

Teasing Darkseid already.

roughrider
I didn't have a problem with Steppenwolf as the main villain, as long as they hinted at who he was working for (even though that would have been copying again from the first Avengers film, Loki working for Thanos) but getting mentioned once by Steppenwolf wasn't good enough. A short cameo shot would suffice for me.

But if they want me to respect Darkseid like I do Thanos, having him NOT get solo'd by Superman is the minimal requirement.

Old Man Whirly!
Michael Iron side as the voice actor or GTFO. thumb up Correct Answer! To a question I hadn't thought of.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.