New Zealand declared Covid Free

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Thor
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/world-asia-52961539

So now lets here all the Trump drivel that this was all China and WHOs fault.

We have a perfect example here of COMPETENT Leadership during the Crisis.

Robtard
Nice. Well cone, NZ.

Old Man Whirly!
Jacinda Arden is quite attractive too.

Surtur
Originally posted by Darth Thor

Why try to make this about Trump instead of just being happy for NZ? There are a bunch of different topics you could whine about his coronavirus response in.

Bashar Teg

it was easier for trump to point the finger and blame others while doing nothing, at all to address the threat of outbreak when it mattered

Darth Thor
To be fair U.K. and Europe (sans Germany) badly mishandled the crisis as well.

Our arrogance was our downfall.

But at least we didnt completely dismiss it as a Hoax. Nor did our leaders lie to us claiming we would be in the clear by Easter.

Bojo has told us straight there might never be a vaccine. But unfortunately hes given into pressure and lifted the lockdown too early.

Old Man Whirly!

But at least we didnt completely dismiss it as a Hoax. Nor did our leaders lie to us claiming we would be in the clear by Easter.

Bojo has told us straight there might never be a vaccine. But unfortunately hes given into pressure and lifted the lockdown too early. thumb up All true

snowdragon
That's impressive

carthage

Bojo has told us straight there might never be a vaccine. But unfortunately hes given into pressure and lifted the lockdown too early.

Maybe Allah can cure us all.
Oh wait

Surtur
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
Jacinda Arden is quite attractive too.

https://i.imgur.com/yrDDXkw.jpg

Surtur
Originally posted by carthage
Maybe Allah can cure us all.
Oh wait

https://media.tenor.com/images/b85413b368392ba78e647438f2366d46/tenor.gif

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by Surtur
Why try to make this about Trump instead of just being happy for NZ? There are a bunch of different topics you could whine about his coronavirus response in.

Because Trump lives rent free in leftists' minds.... duh.

They have to make everything about him. He's always on their minds lol.

Darth Thor

Because that retard stopped funding to WHO.

Robtard
Because that retard stopped funding to WHO.

https://i.imgur.com/yrDDXkw.jpg

eThneoLgrRnae
Nah, he's not.

Darth Thor
Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
Because Trump lives rent free in leftists' minds.... duh.

They have to make everything about him. He's allways on their minds lol.

Again I know this is hard for you to comprehend but im not a Leftist.

I dont think Biden will be much better.

But you guys are daily praising him as your Great President. So Im rubbing his incompetency in your faces

He is a threat to the world and hes proven it by stopping funding to WHO. Just because hes butthurt at his own incompetence.

At least Emmanuel Macron put his hands up that he f***ed up on this. But your Great President just stopped funding WHO instead.

eThneoLgrRnae
I'm so sorry Trump seems to be all you ever think about lol. Try getting a life.

SquallX

Old Man Whirly!
I'm so sorry Trump seems to be all you ever think about lol. Try getting a life. durwank

samhain

Gandalf showing up when he's needed again.

cdtm
Incompetence aside, the articles claim NZ is also uniquely isolated. A total lockdown there is different from a lockdown here, given the environments.

Like comparing Tatooine to Couscant.

Darth Thor

dadudemon
Because theres a global pandemic going. And you wanna stop funding the no.1 organisation that can advice us to get through it correctly facepalm

I don't want to interfere or get involved with your two's argument but WHO has been very consistent with being inconsistent about handling COVID-19 and did not actually listen to epidemiologists recommendations on how to handle this SARS virus.

WHO was not the best of orgs to advise on how to handle this situation.

What we should do is go back and revisit all the doctors and epidemiologists who correctly predicted outcomes, direction, and research that matched reality. And then have them compile a report for us. Some of those people might be in the WHO but most will not be.

Darth Thor
I'm so sorry Trump seems to be all you ever think about lol. Try getting a life.

Yeah I shouldnt think of the retard with access and authority to fire the worlds biggest stock of WMDs at all.

Nor should I care if in the middle of a Global Pandemic the worlds biggest organisation to help us gets a massive budget cut.

Where shall I move to where I dont need to concern myself with these things? The Moon?

Darth Thor
Originally posted by dadudemon
I don't want to interfere or get involved with your two's argument but WHO has been very consistent with being inconsistent about handling COVID-19 and did not actually listen to epidemiologists recommendations on how to handle this SARS virus.

WHO was not the best of orgs to advise on how to handle this situation.

What we should do is go back and revisit all the doctors and epidemiologists who correctly predicted outcomes, direction, and research that matched reality. And then have them compile a report for us. Some of those people might be in the WHO but most will not be.

They were saying back in Jan/Feb the only way to handle this would be with testing.

Everyone accepts that now, but we all hopped on to their advice wayyyy too late.

NZ did take WHOs advice more seriously. Because they were taking the situation more seriously.

As for changing advice (like with the face masks), Theyre keeping us up to date with what theyve learned of the virus.

Lets face facts, the Only reason WHO got the budget cut was as a tactic to divert blame.

snowdragon

It seems like most of the leading scientists died, so getting their input might be hard.

dadudemon
They were saying back in Jan/Feb the only way to handle this would be with testing.

Everyone accepts that now, but we all hopped on to their advice wayyyy too late.

NZ did take WHOs advice more seriously. Because they were taking the situation more seriously.

As for changing advice (like with the face masks), Theyre keeping us up to date with what theyve learned of the virus.

Oh, are you from NZ? I had no idea. I thought you were from Germany.

Are you interested in a list of contradictory things the WHO told us back then? At the least, they get a mild ass* for exploring the "unknown."

*Pass, not ass. But I'm leaving the mistake because I think "mild ass" is hilarious.

Lets face facts, the Only reason WHO got the budget cut was as a tactic to divert blame.

I haven't heard this argument, before. Seems legit. hmm

Nice.

Darth Thor
Im from U.K.

And okay they said contradictory things. Were they to the extreme of going from Praising China, then Blaming China? From Hoax to Blame game?

Point is this was not the time to cut funding from WHO. Not in the middle of a global pandemic. And when youre funding them you can complain and get improvements made (when thinking logically and not emotionally).

But this Was clearly just a knee jerk and butthurt reaction.

SquallX

jaden_2.0
Every country in the world had access to the same information that the US did. Why have they all done better? Why have some done far FAR better despite being much poorer and having much less resources?

Silent Master
Several of our states F'd up their responses.

eThneoLgrRnae
Yeah sure his is all stupidness coming from being a Trump fanboy.

Because theres a global pandemic going. And you wanna stop funding the no.1 organisation that can advice us to get through it correctly facepalm

We all had plenty of wanting. We literally saw Italy crumble whilst your Great President was claiming this was a Democrat Hoax.

Just shows how retarded your left vs right shtick gets. Plus how retarded your President is.

Retarded people don't turn a couple of million dollars into a huge multi-billion dollar business empire.

Retarded people don't beat 17 or 18 other presidential candidates to become the leader of the most powerful nation on the planet.

What retarded people do in fact do though is blame everything bad that happens on Trump while not giving him credit for all the good he's done (and he's done a heck of a lot more good in 3 1/2 years than Obama did in 8 lol).

But sure, go ahead and keep b*tching and crying like a little baby about how orange man is bad. That's all retarded leftists do nowadays anyway lol. I'm sure that CNN or the BBC or whatever it is you Brits listen to over there will fill your head with even more lies about how the world is ending all because of Trump.

Fortunately, most american voters aren't nearly as dumb and brainwashed as you are and will happily re-elect Trump for a second term, thank God.

Eon Blue

Darth Thor

Darth Thor
Retarded people don't turn a couple of million dollars into a huge multi-billion dollar business empire.

Retarded people don't beat 17 or 18 other presidential candidates to become the leader of the most powerful nation on the planet.

What retarded people do in fact do though is blame everything bad that happens on Trump while not giving him credit for all the good he's done (and he's done a heck of a lot more good in 3 1/2 years than Obama did in 8 lol).

So your argument is he's rich and powerful so must be a Great man? LMAO

The guy called this global pandemic a Democratic Hoax. And now he's just made up a conspiracy how a 75 year old victim of police brutality (which the police lied about before they knew they were caught on camera), is some leftist Antifa conspiracy.

If you don't think these are the rantings of a mad man, then clearly you're the retard.

But sure, go ahead and keep b*tching and crying like a little baby about how orange man is bad. That's all retarded leftists do nowadays anyway lol. I'm sure that CNN or the BBC or whatever it is you Brits listen to over there will fill your head with even more lies about how the world is ending all because of Trump.

Again if you bothered paying attention, I don't give Biden any credit either and don't think he will be any better. Although his daily rhetoric is unlikely to be as bad, so that's something. If he can complete a whole sentence that is.

And I also credit Trump for doing one thing right during the pandemic, which was closing borders. Something the UK suffered badly from not doing.

But yeah close your eyes and carry on your dumb ass Left vs Right schtick, with literally no rational analysis of the situation at hand, as long as you can blame the Left and defend the Right then you must be smart thumb up

Fortunately, most american voters aren't nearly as dumb and brainwashed as you are and will happily re-elect Trump for a second term, thank God.

Oh yeah this is funny. So the guy who daily defends the Right and blames the Left for everything, whilst completely letting every dumb ass stupid thing his Right wing President says just slide by, is accusing others of being brainwashed laughing out loud

Darth Thor
FYI other Billionaires like his English Apprentice counterpart Sir Alan Sugar have called him out for being a Muppet during this crisis.

But yeah sucking up to the rich and powerful then naming others as brainwashed facepalm facepalm facepalm

dadudemon
Originally posted by jaden_2.0
Every country in the world had access to the same information that the US did. Why have they all done better? Why have some done far FAR better despite being much poorer and having much less resources?

That's not true:

https://www.statista.com/statistics/1104709/coronavirus-deaths-worldwide-per-million-inhabitants/

Here's a list of countries that have done worse than he US:

Belgium
United Kingdom
Spain
Italy
Sweden
France
Netherlands
Ireland

Bashar Teg
meanwhile:

Surtur
WHO needs to recognize Taiwan. Immediately.

Artol
WHO needs to recognize Taiwan. Immediately.

That'd be great, but I suspect that China, like some other players in regards to other questions, are just too powerful in the WHO.

jaden_2.0
That's not true:

https://www.statista.com/statistics/1104709/coronavirus-deaths-worldwide-per-million-inhabitants/

Here's a list of countries that have done worse than he US:

Belgium
United Kingdom
Spain
Italy
Sweden
France
Netherlands
Ireland

No they didn't.

quanchi112
This country kicked its ass. Trump should be so embarrassed though the idiots who voted for him deserve blame.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.